TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN #38 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P)
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
Shelby  R.
Best tweezers I've ever owned! They stay sharp for a lot longer than any other pair I've owned.
Cecilia R.
These work best for me. They get every hair even the stubborn ones. I use them for my eyebrows
Sha S.
Best tweezers ever !!! They last for so long and get all the hairs out withouy scratching me .
Devyn C.
portage, IN
LOVED these I swear they're the only tweezers that can tame my eyebrows. Totally worth the $$$
Oscar C.
tacoma
I don’t really know what exactly to say, they’re tweezers they get the tweezing job done. Lol
Katie L.
Akron, OH
Best tweezers ever. I use them for my eye brows and craft projects. They are very reliable.
Lauren D.
Peabody , MA
These are the best tweezers on the market. They out perform any other tweezers I have tried.
Katelyn F.
Lake Pleasant, NY
I'm all about them brows and this product make mine large and in charge, in a good way lol.
Sherry N.
I love using this to touch up my brows. It get every little hair out. The grip is very good.
Melissa B.
Omg these are amazing! They work so well. They always get all the tiny hairs and great value.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.