TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P)
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
maxine s.
Garnerville, NY
These a my favorite tweezers. Ever. So good. They work for everything and I use them for everything.
Kim T.
Generally any brow gel I've tried has done the trick. Not too clumpy and doesn't flake, so win win.
Rani C.
Sacramento, CA
These work great. They are very pointed and can get the hair out really easily. Good for their money.
Sara G.
South gate, Ca
Tweezerman is my go to brand! Long lasting and durable! Great for those pesky little coarse hairs
Jennifer A.
A bit pricey but totally worth it! Better than regular tweezers! I would purchase this brand again
Vita k.
Richland, WA
I've tried other types of tweezers and they just didn't work as great. This one is the best for me!
jami q.
I have had a few pairs of these tweezers and they are AMAZING! My favorite brand of tweezers ever.
Celia A.
Sun valley, Ca
This brand of tweezers are so good , I had two pairs I got a pair stolen and lost the other pair
Ashleigh K.
Yukon, OK
These are my favorite tweezers! They get every little stubborn hair! Well worth the extra money!
taylorwirsbinski
Sussex
I love these tweezers! It makes shaping eyebrows a lot less painful and makes it much quicker!
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.