TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P)
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
Hnou L.
Mint Hill, NC
These tweezers are so easy to use and navigate to get the perfect eyebrows. It's compact for travel easy too.
Lindsey  S.
I brought these to college with me. I keep one in my room and one in my bag. Just in case. I love this brand.
Christelle S.
I really like these tweezers! I don't have mine anymore but I highly recommend these. They work really well.
Jessica T.
These are the best!!!! They work like a dream, they do not dull. Impression the first time of use...Perfect!
Sandi M.
Covington, GA
They work like any other tweezers. They last a bit longer than some as long as you don't squeeze too hard.
Leah B.
Marlborough, MA
I love these tweezers so much. They work so good. I always have trouble getting the pesky small short ones
Bianey R.
Mocksville, NC
This Tweezers are the best ever. I love how they can get the smallest eyebrow hair and how sharp they are.
Faith B.
Amazing set of tweezers, however I do wish they were a tad cheaper. I still recommend this product though.
Katie K.
These are the best tweezers I've ever used the slant tip grabs everything with easy I carry one in my purse
Christina Z.
Literally the best tweezers ever. The edges are so clean and sharp that they get anything you want them too
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.