TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN #40 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P)
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
karaena r.
Salisbury, NC
Honestly love the fine point on these! there not like other ones with a huge gap these are pretty good and affordable
Steph D.
Charlestown, MA
I love these small tweezers- they are so effective, yet fit anywhere for on the go use anytime you might need them.
Rachel G.
Huntsville, AL
These by far are the best ones I have ever used, and had. I won't ever use another pair again. I love them so much.
Rosa C.
Sacramento , CA
I LOVE these tweezers i was so amazed the first time i tried them they were definitely worth the prize i paid for..
felicity r.
Augusta, GA
These are the best tweezers you can buy. Love these so much.
they are the only ones they actually grab the hairs.
Raquel P.
Chowchilla, CA
I love the slant on these. The sharpness is a perfect amount. They're strong but not so much that they're painful.
Megan S.
Tweezerman tweezers are the best hands down! I have yet to find a better set of tweezers. They are worth the price!
Jessica B.
These tweezers work very well. They are precise and hold up perfectly. I have had the same ones for several years.
Heather B.
A must have! I actually have 2! One for home and one in my bag! (Just in case new lighting reveals a missed hair)!
Tara m.
Howell, MI
The best. The only kind I will buy. I just have to keep my husband from stealing them from me and making them dull.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.