TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P)
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
Lupita R.
Alvin, TX
Great product. Best tweezers ever. Why to pay somebody when you can do it at home. I even used my tweezers with my brother.
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
These tweezers are amazing I love them they get all my hairs on my eye brows and I never really have to pull one hair twice
Danielle C.
Simpsonville, KY
These tweezers are great! They allow me to have an amazing grip, and the tips are perfect for plucking the tiniest hairs.
Guadalupe C.
Charlotte, TX
There the best i use them for just about everything... Even though I just use them for brows. Easy to use and come in handy
Marie R.
Lancaster, PA
I love how it looks and it sounds like a pretty good quality. I will definitely be trying it when I go shopping next time
Danielle A.
Fresno, CA
These are the best tweezers I've ever used! They are the best hands down and they will even sharpen them for free for life!
Brenda P.
Wyoming, MI
All i am going to say is GO GET THESE ! They are the best if the best! I was unsure got them with a coupon i love them tho
Diana M.
San Jose, CA
I love tweezer man I hate using dull tweezers they are the worst but I never have to worry that these will not be sharp :)
Linda W.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Yesssssss!!!!!!! This is great at getting those damn ringtone hairs we all love to hate, especially down there. Ya know!
Kassie P.
Best tweezers out there! Has a sharp end to really get the hairs. I've had mine for over a year and it's still works well
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.