TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN #45 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Danielle C.
Simpsonville, KY
These tweezers are great! They allow me to have an amazing grip, and the tips are perfect for plucking the tiniest hairs.
Jolianna D.
These tweezers are amazing I love them they get all my hairs on my eye brows and I never really have to pull one hair twice
Danielle A.
Fresno, CA
These are the best tweezers I've ever used! They are the best hands down and they will even sharpen them for free for life!
Kana N.
Arlington Hts, IL
Best tweezers ever. I can grab every little hair easily. I have mine for 2 years now, and they are still working just fine.
Julietta V.
I really like these tweezers because they get every little tiny hair that lurks around after I wax or I miss when I shave.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
Best tweezers out there! Gives you not hard time to grab that little hair that is annoying you all day long. Great product.
Ana G.
I love these! Overall my favorite tweezers. I've had them for 2 years then I lost them so I definitely bought them again.
Hope B.
Sandston, VA
Fantastic brand! These are what I'd consider the "best of the best" tweezers. They are easy to use and comfortable to hold.
Lupita R.
Alvin, TX
Great product. Best tweezers ever. Why to pay somebody when you can do it at home. I even used my tweezers with my brother.
Brenda P.
Wyoming, MI
All i am going to say is GO GET THESE ! They are the best if the best! I was unsure got them with a coupon i love them tho
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.