TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN #45 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
Meghan C.
Tipton , IN
Highly recommended. Bought my second pair two days ago (the colored mini) and they are so cute. I can take them anywhere. I am the girl that has to have "perfect eyebrows" and these help me achieve it. Worth the cost. Takes some getting used to so you don't pinch skin (very easy to do if you are being careless). These tweezers grab the finest hairs that waxing sometimes leaves behind. Easy to give a 5 star review
Nardie C.
Bronx, NY
Awesome product! lol I know I have review this tweezer product but I just can't help how amazing it is. It's worth every penny and there is a reason why man and woman are crazy for these tweezers. They are great. Very gentle on fine hair and it also gets rid of the very difficult tiny hairs. Wail it has a very fine point it can to anything.
Marissa C.
These are great tweezers, but to be honest I can't even pinpoint why! They work (don't most tweezers?) and the slanted edge is nice. They're great and I've had them for years, but the price is silly. Even working tweezers could be less. Five stars for these silly things since I haven't had any issues.

Also DON'T listen to the people who say that they make tweezing painless. That's a lie.
Jean S.
Groton, CT
These tweezers are definitely worth their money! I have stubborn hairs that no other tweezer can grasp until they are so long that everyone can see them. It used to be frustrating, but no more! Seriously considering purchasing a second pair so I can keep one on me at all times!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I had no idea how bad much all my other tweezers sucked until I used these tweezers! They are by far the best tweezers I have ever used, and I've been missing out this entire time! These tweezers really grip on to the hair you're trying to pluck, and they aren't as dull as the other tweezers on the market. I'm so glad I found these tweezers, and I would highly recommend them.
Cate H.
Skokie, IL
Love love love these tweezers! I can't stand to have even one hair that doesn't look like it belongs, and I probably tweeze daily. These are perfect for difficult ingrown hair removal as well as just everyday fixes. It even hurts a bit less then normal because these are so effective. Definitely shell out the extra few bucks for these tweezers, it's absolutely worth it.
Ryan D.
Searcy, AR
These work. Some miss the hairs and I have to tweeze for three times the amount of time I should be simply because the tweezers can't hold onto that one daggum eyebrow hair that is out of place. I am willing to pay a little more for a solid pair if these that will save me many many frustrating minutes looking in the mirror trying to just get those few stray hairs.
Krista B.
Easthampton, MA
These tweezers are fantastic and last for a long time. I hate when tweezers can't get at the thin hairs but these have no problem at all. They also have a pretty strong grip for thin tweezers. I've had my pair for a while and they're still like new.
Jessica G.
Rockport, KY
I have had a my tweezerman tweezers for over 3 years (same one). I used my friends at her house a few years back and instantly knew I needed my own! I love them so much! They are the best tweezers I have ever used and will never use another kind. The end point and slanted edge is just right and they even come in cute colors. My is pink. I even got my mom hooked and found her using mine so I got her some for Christmas a couple years ago. I would highly recommend these to anyone!
Shira B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these tweezers!!! We're 4 sisters at home and had to buy a good quality but not too pricey tweezers for all of us. It has a perfect slant and gets all the small hard to get hairs. It was 17 dollars at Walgreens but you can get it cheaper I think on hautelook or other places. This is by far the best tweeter ever!!!
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.