TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN #41 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P)
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
robyn s.
Chattanooga, TN
I love these tweezers! I've had multiple different kinds and these are by far the best! Would recommend them over any other kind!!
Mackenzie T.
Rockville, MD
These are the best tweezers I have ever used. They are so simple and barely hurt when using them. They can be found for cheap too!
courtney P.
Denver, CO
They are the best.  I recommend them for everyone I use them every single day.  They don't hurt to use .  id say everyone needs them
Sabrina R.
Findlay, OH
Love my tweezers, perfect size so they don't get lost in the bottom of my purse. Great for plucking, and pulling pesky splinters
Sarah R.
Longview , WA
These tweezers are the best tweezers! I always buy this brand because they work the best even for those stubborn or coarse hairs.
Suzanne L.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
These tweezers are the best! I love them because of the slant...it is easier to pluck out the tough hairs with the slanted ones.
Belen S.
They are okay. Not my all time favorite but good. Will get stubborn hairs. Better than revlon. I would recommend to my friends.
Danee C.
Fresno, CA
Amazing! they really do the job, just be careful really sharp but after you use them a couple of times you will love them too
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
I love these tweezers.
I have horrible eyebrows and these make it very easy to get the stray hairs off and do my own eyebrows.
Stephanie C.
I love mine. They get all the fine hairs that other tweezers miss. Gets those hard to pull hairs the first try with less pain.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.