TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN #48 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
courtney P.
Denver, CO
They are the best.  I recommend them for everyone I use them every single day.  They don't hurt to use .  id say everyone needs them
Sarah R.
Longview , WA
These tweezers are the best tweezers! I always buy this brand because they work the best even for those stubborn or coarse hairs.
Danee C.
Fresno, CA
Amazing! they really do the job, just be careful really sharp but after you use them a couple of times you will love them too
Nicole D.
Jefferson Hls, PA
My favorite tweezers, and the only brand I will buy! They are the only tweezers that get the hair on the first try every time.
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
I love these tweezers.
I have horrible eyebrows and these make it very easy to get the stray hairs off and do my own eyebrows.
Stephanie C.
I love mine. They get all the fine hairs that other tweezers miss. Gets those hard to pull hairs the first try with less pain.
Belen S.
They are okay. Not my all time favorite but good. Will get stubborn hairs. Better than revlon. I would recommend to my friends.
Dacey M.
Bowling Green, KY
I love all of the different patterns and colors you can get and they're pretty good tweezers. Does the job and super cute :)
Ashley M.
Raleigh, NC
Nice sharp angled tweezers. I have a pink pair! Best brand to use and very long lasting. I would definitely recommend them.
Jenny N.
I love this tweezer, its get the job well done. Very sharp, this is my 2nd favorite out of all tweezers I would recommend 👍👍
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.