TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN #41 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P)
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
Sherry W.
Brow gel is excellent with keeping your arch in place. I often use this product to cheat when I become very busy. It last most of the day.
Alexis C.
Tampa, FL
These tweezers don't fool around! They get the impossible hairs out, they are angled realistically, and they are cute! If you like green.
Nicole W.
These are by far the best tweezers ever!!! I hate buying tweezers that wont catch a hair. These are worth every penny and will last long.
Holley  O.
Piggott, AR
Love these! The best tweezers ever!
I was kind of nervous at first but I will never use another tweezer. I actually need another pair lol
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
I would like to try your products out or review it before I buy it thank u. and the price is not bad on it the name is a good product to
Amanda O.
San Antonio, TX
These tweezers are absolutely my favorite. They get every hair and the price is a little high for tweezers, but does do an amazing job!
Cheri R.
Tweezerman are my favorite tweezers, they stay sharp and can tweeze very fine hairs. I also like the shape size and variety of colors.
Mckenzie B.
Very great tweezers! easily plucked my eyebrows and did not slip every time i plucked my eyebrows. great for salon use or even at home
galina s.
Love this product. The only tweezers I will ever buy and use. And since the edges are sharper it makes it easy to pluck and no pain
Ashlin S.
Cottage Grove, OR
I absolutely adore these things! My eyebrows have been on fleek ever since I bought a pair of these babies!! I highly recommend them.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.