TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN #48 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
Leeann P.
These are seriously the best tweezers out there. Until you try them, it's hard to imagine how they can be so different from others, but SERIOUSLY they're so great.
Julia B.
Minneapolis, MN
Really nice tweezers, I use them for brows and on my you know what because I don't like shaving or waxing much. It works amazingly well and you can see the hair follicle come out
Alice I.
Brooklyn, NY
Proud to say I have been doing my own eyebrows for 7 years with these bad boys. and they have not gone dull on me, so I owe it to these guys for keeping my brows on fleek!
Cecilia R.
These work best for me. They get every hair even the stubborn ones. I use them for my eyebrows
Jamie S.
ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!! I thought I had to toss them out as I have used them for so long! BUT, I simply got a piece of sandpaper and sharpened them up like new!
Jeannette s.
Vacaville, CA
Bought these a few weeks ago and I love it. They're great to use to get those tiny hard to grab hairs. Works great I'm helping to maintain and shape my eyebrows.
Christy O.
These are the best tweezers in the world I have a couple of them. I love that they don't get dull quickly and also that they catch even the littlest hair strand.
Ashlee M.
Grants Pass, OR
These tweezers are awesome for shaping and tweezing your brows getting them just the right shape they even work great for getting slivers out of hands and feet
Aimee L.
Glendale, CA
The edges are just sharp enough and give you so much control. They're super easy to find so if you can get your hands on a pair of these I'd recommend you do!
Christina W.
First go-to brand when i realized i need to do my brows...i love how you can mail them in and they'll resharpen your tweezers again for a small reasonable fee
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.