TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN #35 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
Brienn F.
THESE ARE THE BEST TWEEZERS IVE EVER OWNED AND USED, GRIP HAIR FIRST TIME, EVERYTIME FOR EASYFAST REMOVAL. WISH I HAD THESE WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND DOING EVEYONE AND THEIR MOTHERS EYEBROWS.
Nina F.
My eyebrows are my favorite feature, so I have to keep them neat and clean. The Tweezerman mini is perfect to bring in my purse so i can touch up anywhere. I won't use any other brand!
McKenzie B.
Provo, UT
Love it! Prefect for my needs! It is just the right size. They have super cute designs! It is perfect when you just want to get one hair or if you want to get a whole group of them!
Yanelle P.
Hialeah , Fl
I love this brand of tweezers definitely number 1. Easily pulls hairs from and area its slant makes it even easier to snatch on the first try definitely recommend this product.
Meghan T.
Gilbert, SC
These are my go-to tweezers! I use them all of the time. They're sharp and the slant makes it easy to grab all of those difficult, stubborn hairs. These are seriously amazing.
Cindy B.
Ballwin, MO
The only tweezers I will ever buy again. They out perform everything I have ever tried. I love the fun colors, & the choices of size & slants. I love their other products too.
Kayla V.
I'm very picky about my tweezers, but when I got this one it worked wonders! All those stubborn eyebrow hairs were no match for this. Hands down, best tweezers I've ever used.
Jennifer G.
Springfield , MA
A good pair of tweezers are hard to come by. These are awesome! They grab all the tiny little stragglers that other tweezers can't get.! Definitely worth the investment!
Kara B.
Wyoming, MI
These tweezers are great! Very sharp and get close to the skin for great eye brow plucking! I've had mine for a year and they didn't get dull. The pink color is a bonus.
Grace B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love Tweezerman tweezers. They are the best and more on the pricey side but totally worth it. These are my go-to and nothing else compares. They get the job done right.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.