TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P)
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
kimberly B.
Madison Hts, MI
These are by far the best tweezers ever!! #1 for this hairstylist! I have purchased many brands and these have been the best for me. Seem to grip each hair with ease.
Hailey S.
Los Angeles, CA
The best Tweezers EVER! I've had many pairs over the years and will never waste my time with another brand. Great for a small delicate project for the big ones....
Angelica H.
I love them their super easy to use and make it easier to tweeze your eyebrows or if your like me I like my friends doing my eyebrows and they love these tweezers
Hannah L.
The "slant" in the name is very honest. it has a very precise point that helps when wanting to get rid of those annoying hairs! my friend showed me this product and ever since then i haven't used any others.
Kara W.
San Jose, CA
Once you have found these tweezers you will stop searching for anything else. I love my tweezermans, they can grip even the tiniest of hairs which makes grooming brows a breeze!!
Brandy D.
These work super good and are a must have. They work to pull out the smallest hairs and grab hold of hair very good. A very affordable price too . They are good for getting splinters out also.
Flora G.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Ive gone through so many tweezers but I have found that these are the best. I pay a little more for 2 but they are definitely well worth! I even bought my sister a pair because she fell in love with them.
Becca R.
Washington, DC
Love these tweezers! They are able to get right to the root and pull a hair away with very little/no pain. And the hair comes out on the first try. My eyebrows have been in a lot better shape since I got these babies!
Michelle B.
Antioch, CA
Hands down the best tweezers ever! The slant allows you to get really close to the skin and get those tough little hairs. I love them and take them everywhere with me! Plus they are pink! I mean c'mon :)
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
I have a few of these. I love these tweezers!! They are a little pricey, but they are definitely worth it. The slant makes them easier to get to the hard to reach hairs.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.