TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN #48 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
Whitney S.
Totally obsessed with these tweezers, i got them as a christmas gift in a stocking last year and i cannot tell you how amazing these tweezers work. Totally worth buying.
Gillian C.
Portland, Or
Once you use this tweezer, none other will work as well. It is sharp, has great grip, and lasts forever (I've had my original one for 8+ years). Would not hesitate to recommend!
Kelley M.
Sunnyvale, CA
My hair is a little bit finer so hard to pick up, but I have a really difficult time with these tweezers. For the price, they're not bad, but I wouldn't buy them again.
Janice B.
These tweezers are my all time favorite. It's very sharp an precise to get a little thin piece of hair from my eyebrow and to any other area that needs to be removed
Courtney B.
I have these tweezers in lavender and in a Cynthia Rowley print. Not only are they adorable, but they are the best tweezers I've ever owned. Most tweezers I have go dull in no time, but I've had mine well over a year now, and they've never disappointed me!
kimberly B.
Madison Hts, MI
These are by far the best tweezers ever!! #1 for this hairstylist! I have purchased many brands and these have been the best for me. Seem to grip each hair with ease.
Hailey S.
Los Angeles, CA
The best Tweezers EVER! I've had many pairs over the years and will never waste my time with another brand. Great for a small delicate project for the big ones....
Angelica H.
I love them their super easy to use and make it easier to tweeze your eyebrows or if your like me I like my friends doing my eyebrows and they love these tweezers
Hannah L.
The "slant" in the name is very honest. it has a very precise point that helps when wanting to get rid of those annoying hairs! my friend showed me this product and ever since then i haven't used any others.
Kara W.
San Jose, CA
Once you have found these tweezers you will stop searching for anything else. I love my tweezermans, they can grip even the tiniest of hairs which makes grooming brows a breeze!!
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.