TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P)
  • "I normally get my eyebrows threaded, but in between I like to keep them as neat as possible. I love using these tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs." in 39 reviews
Jessica M.
Denver, CO
Very easy to use! Love these work great on my bushy eyebrows as well on those stingy little studs that start to grow a couple days after getting my eyebrows done. Help me maintain my eyebrows between going to my usual eyebrow lady! Did I mention they are great in price!
Sami H.
I get frequent ingrown hairs and am constantly struggling to remove them, but since finding this product I have been much more successful! It is so easy to use and really gets the hairs because of the extended and pointed end where you use to pick hairs up! Love it.
Dionne Y.
Tampa, FL
Great for those painful ingrowns. Especially in the bikini area or in the middle of your armpits. This thing works miracles that the normal slanted tweezers just can’t reach.
Estelle S.
Orlando
These tweezers are perfect for ingrown hairs and getting slivers out of the skin. Before when I've been tempted to pull out a needle to get the job done, these tweezers are so precise that they eliminate the use of a needle.
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
Tweezerman has always been my favorite brand of tweezers. Nothing beats them in quality! I have thick, course eyebrows and these help me keep them tamed. They are definitely worth the extra money
Trevor P.
Auburn, AL
As a blonde, I’m much more prone to ingrown hairs. This tool removes ingrown hairs with ease! Purchased mine at the beauty supply store 2 years ago and they’re still going strong
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
This is a MUST HAVE product for anyone who's ever had an ingrown hair or a sliver - seriously! This tweezers is so precise and super pointed, making it easy to painlessly remove whatever it is you need to remove from your skin (be careful though, it's very sharp!) This product is super affordable and is just a great item to have on hand for those instances when a regular tweezer won't work. I have effectively used this for both ingrown hairs and slivers! Highly recommend this product.
Kourtney C.
Love that this has a small precise tip to pull hairs out easily. It doesn't work well for grabbing more than on or two hairs at a time, but perfect for the detailed work. It grips the hairs and pulls them out without slipping. You can grab a single hair and not worry about getting other hairs on accident.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I and my boyfriend love these. He gets so many ingrown hairs on his face and back. So easy to us. It lets me go into the hair and pull out without pain. Love these
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
I get soooo many ingrown hairs and not only does it work for those but these are ready to remove black and white heads with was. They sanitize really well and I love the super fine tip! These are my favorite for so many reasons
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.