TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Jessica T.TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P) uploaded by Michelle L.

BY TWEEZERMAN #45 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Jessica M.
Denver, CO
Very easy to use! Love these work great on my bushy eyebrows as well on those stingy little studs that start to grow a couple days after getting my eyebrows done. Help me maintain my eyebrows between going to my usual eyebrow lady! Did I mention they are great in price!
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
Tweezerman has always been my favorite brand of tweezers. Nothing beats them in quality! I have thick, course eyebrows and these help me keep them tamed. They are definitely worth the extra money
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
This is a MUST HAVE product for anyone who's ever had an ingrown hair or a sliver - seriously! This tweezers is so precise and super pointed, making it easy to painlessly remove whatever it is you need to remove from your skin (be careful though, it's very sharp!) This product is super affordable and is just a great item to have on hand for those instances when a regular tweezer won't work. I have effectively used this for both ingrown hairs and slivers! Highly recommend this product.
Kourtney C.
Love that this has a small precise tip to pull hairs out easily. It doesn't work well for grabbing more than on or two hairs at a time, but perfect for the detailed work. It grips the hairs and pulls them out without slipping. You can grab a single hair and not worry about getting other hairs on accident.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I and my boyfriend love these. He gets so many ingrown hairs on his face and back. So easy to us. It lets me go into the hair and pull out without pain. Love these
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
I get soooo many ingrown hairs and not only does it work for those but these are ready to remove black and white heads with was. They sanitize really well and I love the super fine tip! These are my favorite for so many reasons
Molly M.
Freehold, NJ
These tweezers are super sharp and you need to get familiar with that so you don't pull your skin. They grab the smallest of hairs and they can help with ingrown hairs. I am so happy I spent the money on this product! I use tweezers everyday and needed good quality. I do notice that sometimes they will just cut the hairs, but you can easily get them out again thanks to the pointed slant tip. I bought them on sale for $18 (ULTA). I heard they sell them at Marshall's as well at a cheaper than retail price. Be on the look out!
Jen R.
Holbrook, MA
Best Tweezers Ever! I couldn't live without them! The best part is they pull the hair directly from the root and it doesn't even hurt! I'm Italian so my eyebrows grow so bushy! 5 minutes a week with these and I have perfect brows! I have paid huge money for higher end brands I would not go with anything else! My brother has a uni-brow and HATES tweezers I pluck it for him and he doesn't even flinch! Love the slant design and the fact that these NEVER dull! Thinking about tweezers this is the wat to go!
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I have been using Tweezerman Tweezers for about 25 years and just lost my very first pair. I was crushed so my daughter bought me a new pair for Mother's day! They are so pretty, purple with white polka dots. Better than my plain white ones. Anyway, as far as how they work! They are the best out there. They grab every last little hair. I am parital to the slant tweezers myself, I just feel they do a better job grabbing all the little hairs as well as the ones you can still see. I love they have a life time warrenty and blade sharpening also. Tweezerman just make a quality product and they are a top notch company that stand by their product.
Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
This is an easy five star review. My mom bought me these over 13 years ago and I still have them. I've sent them off to Tweezerman once to be re-sharpened (for free) and they are still going strong. I can't speak of the current product since it may not be the same quality but I'm hoping it is. Once you buy this you may never have to buy another pair. The logo has faded off mine but the color is still there. I've had other "backup" tweezer that frustrate me to the point of wanting to scream but these always get the job done. I mean 13 years later and I still own them. Buy a pair, you'll be happy!
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
I noticed the price and couldn't bring myself to buy them. Are they worth what you have to pay for them?
Reina S.
Torrance, CA
Is this worth the price?
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Allison H.
Kentucky
Are these worth the price?
Carina M.