TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P)

by Tweezerman

Tweezerman tweezers are recognized world-wide for their quality and precision. Crafted from the finest stainless steel, they are hand-filed, ensuring a perfectly aligned tweezing tip. The choice of make-up artists and beauty professionals for over 25 years. Ultra-sharp, elongated points for easy removal of ingrown hairs, splinters, thorns, glass or metal particles which may be imbedded in the skin. Perfect for removing stubborn and annoying hairs or particles which require needle like precision removal. These tweezers are thoughtfully designed and made from high quality surgical stainless steel making them safe to use on the skin. The elongated points of the tweezer allow for easy removal of anything embedded under skin. A must have for anyone who suffers from persistent ingrown hairs. Also a great addition for your bathroom cabinet in case of emergency to remove thorns or splinters. These tweezers come with a protective cap and tube for easy and safe storage. How To Use: Clean the impaled area with soap and water, dip the tweezers in alcohol to sterilize, grip the splinter with needle points of the tweezer and back it out gently. After working, disinfect area with hydrogen peroxide. If dirt is involved, consult doctor regarding tetanus. To remove ingrown hairs, use one tip of the tweezers to spring out the hair. Then tweeze it gently in the direction of hair growth. Care: Wipe tips clean after use. Always replace protective cap on tweezer tips. Caution: Point of tweezer is extremely sharp. Keep out of reach of children. Do not drop tweezers. This can damage the tip and throw tweezers out of alignment.

Is tweezing better than waxing?
What are the best tweezers that Tweezerman makes for eyebrows?
Where can i purchase at?
Start your review of TWEEZERMAN Professional Ingrown Hair Splinter Tweezer (Model:1300-P)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...tweezers because they don't really get dull and they're precise. The slightly slanted edge works well with little hairs.” in reviews
Deltona, FL
This is seriously a life saver!!! This bad boy had gotten me out of so much mess lol it does exactly what it’s intended to do. Be careful when using as it is super pointy to get the job done. It can poke through tough skin like nobody’s business. A must for any hairdresser/barber
I love the pointed Tweezerman tweezers for precision clean up. I got mine in a set of 2 with flat tweezers and pointed tweezers. They have a good grip so you are not going back over the same areas multiple times. I use them a couple of times per month.
Thorndale, PA
Purchased at: Target
I love all Tweezeemans. And, as someone with PCOS, these come in very handy for the obstinate growth in hair. Just be really careful as they are sharp enough to be an unintentional weapon of you aren't...
Thorndale, PA
I have had this forever. Great tool for many beauty uses. These are not hard to get sharpened. But they did bend a bit. I dont need tweezers for my brows anymore. But I would recommend these. Mine were a little pricey. But they are worth it. Stainless steel and reliable.
Scottsdale
I love this brand and the ease of use. It picks up the tiniest of eyebrow hairs and it has a fantastic fine point, as well as a thicker point if you need it. The weight of this tool is really nice too. It's not super expensive, but it's worth it to invest a little bit of cash. That way it will last you forever.
Ashburn, VA
Tweezerman has always been my favorite brand of tweezers. Nothing beats them in quality! I have thick, course eyebrows and these help me keep them tamed. They are definitely worth the extra money
Rochester, MN
This is a MUST HAVE product for anyone who's ever had an ingrown hair or a sliver - seriously! This tweezers is so precise and super pointed, making it easy to painlessly remove whatever it is you need to remove from your skin (be careful though, it's very sharp!) This product is super affordable and is just a great item to have on hand for those instances when a regular tweezer won't work. I have effectively used this for both ingrown hairs and slivers! Highly recommend this product.
Anaheim, CA
so i feel weird about this review because i don't fee like everyone will use their tweezers like this but if another hair stylist suffers like mei hope i can help. i am a hairstylist and i work with a lot of clients who have very thick coarse hair. i tend to get hair splinters. these tweezers work like a charm to get the hair out of my skin without any extra pain involved. the pointed tip is also really good for reshaping eyebrows.
A great tweezer for ingrown hairs or even for splinters! I don’t use on my face because they are so sharp! They are prefect for very precise tweezing or ingrown hair removal. These are much more precise than any other tweezers I have ever use. Would definitely recommend they are amazing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...