BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Maria P.
Great eyelash curler for my straight lashes. It is kind of pricey set at $12 @ulta, but I am glad that it came with 3 extra pads. It does give me a fast beautiful curl. My other eyelash curlers take time to get me that curl that I desire, so this is pretty good if you do not have patience. It does pinch my eye if I am in a hurry so be careful when you grab your eyelashes. Not sure if its only my eye shape that it happens to, because I heard other girls say it's pinch free for them. First time using the tool it was kind of stiff, but now it is a breeze to use. I recommend this one! Good job, Tweezerman!
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
Tweezerman eyelash curlers are the best! They may be a little pricier, but the quality is well worth it. They last for months, if not years. They don’t pinch your eyelids and curl lashes with ease. They only eyelash curler you’ll ever need. Tweezerman Professional Classic Lash Curler, 1 ea
Tiffany P.
N Providence, RI
I love this eyelash curler. It's the best one I have ever used. Very easy to use. Completes my makeup look. Excellent value.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
The silicone strip would fall out a lot.it was bouncier than say elf. I don't use it anymore, as I gravitated better to an different brand.
Tayytayy S.
i use this crimper on my lashes daily helps with my falsies to make my lashes face right when I apply them
Jordan F.
Newport, AR
This eyelash curler definitly gets the job done, I would recommend it to everyone!
Sofia G.
I love it! Gives my lashes a beautiful curl and doesn't pull on my lashes. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Harriet T.
trisky to use but does the job. Tends to leave dents in my cheek but that might just be how I use it. I bought it from boots. Bit pricey for what it is. If I replace it I'll probably go on ebay.
Pale, Combination Skin, long but thin eyelashes. I am currently using benefit roller lash.
Nicole G.
Gets the job done. Gives your lashes a big curl. It makes a big difference. Makes your lashes look like you have fake ones on. I would recommend this product to buy. Great purchase to get if you want that great big curl.
Anne U.
Grosse Pt Pk, MI
Have been using this eyelash curler for 4 years. The pads last long, and the curler does its job well. Only need to curl my lashes once to get them to curl and they stay curled.