BY TWEEZERMAN #23 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered! " in 44 reviews
안녕하세요.🌸 O.
I am asian and have monolids. American or those eyelash curlers that were made for non asian faces don't work for me. After researching monolid makeup tutorials they recommend using shiseido or another Japanese brand.
Kailee G.
I’ve had my tweezerman eyelash curler for years now! Tweezerman has quality products. I use my lash curler everyday and it’s still in great condition! There products are in a good price point too, not that expensive !
Sierra E.
Nashville
This is by far my favorite eyelash curler. I have used several different eyelash curlers but for some reason that I can’t fully explain this one I just find so much better and it curls my lashes so well. I have long eyelashes and they make my eyelashes look like they have mascara on even if they don’t. Highly recommend!
Lauren A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very good quality eyelash curler and comes with extra pads which is nice. Works well to curl eye eyelashes
Mayte V.
HANDS DOWN GIVES YOU THE BEST CURL!!! actually lasts and of very good quality definitely a lil pricey but it’s worth every last coin
Allison G.
Glen Arm, MD
Was definitely stiff at first, but once you wear them in they get the job done. I bought mine at ulta and if I wear to do it over again, I would’ve just paid the extra money and got the shiseido
Maria P.
Great eyelash curler for my straight lashes. It is kind of pricey set at $12 @ulta, but I am glad that it came with 3 extra pads. It does give me a fast beautiful curl. My other eyelash curlers take time to get me that curl that I desire, so this is pretty good if you do not have patience. It does pinch my eye if I am in a hurry so be careful when you grab your eyelashes. Not sure if its only my eye shape that it happens to, because I heard other girls say it's pinch free for them. First time using the tool it was kind of stiff, but now it is a breeze to use. I recommend this one! Good job, Tweezerman!
Melannie C.
Apo, AP
Great eyelash curler! Many stores carry the replacement pads so that’s a plus. I feel like the curl stays longer for my short stubby lashes. Highly recommend for almond shaped eyes!
Kat V.
Im not really sure how good is good for an eyelash curler, but this one works well for me.
Katharine R.
Orlando
Favorite lash curler! Did not pull at my lashes. Was very easy to use and gentle. Great price. I use it almost daily