BY TWEEZERMAN #23 in Eyelash Curlers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered! " in 44 reviews
Cat B.
San Bernardino
Simple and to the point, this eye lash curler gets the job done! I never have any issues with the product tugging at my lashes or pulling them out, and the curl I get is always flawless. I highly recommend this curler!
Angelica L.
Moreno valley
Fits around my eye pretty well, and does a good job giving my straight lashes a nice curl. It's a pretty basic but reliable product
Izzy D.
I have long eyelashes but they have no volume. These curl my lashes beautifully. I use them daily and have had them for a while now and would buy then again. I’ve owned a revlon lash curler before and they broke in a month.
Chab U.
Woodbridge
Pretty much the only Lash Curler that I use. The design is simple, classic, and sturdy. Works for most eye shapes. Inexpensive. Easy to use. I use it every time I curl my lashes. Highly recommend this to anyone who needs a simple lash curler!
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake, WA
Hey, it does the job! How can you be upset with that?! I would recommend it especially for the price point.
Claire M.
I’ve had this eyelash curler forever and it’s always been great!! It does exactly what it’s suppose to no hassle.
Vanessa S.
I can not live without my eyelash curler. This is the best one I’ve had by far and has been with me for over 2 years. It is good quality and works just as good as it did the first day. It is also very easy to clean and not too bulky to travel with
Sarah S.
Pawtucket, RI
I have used this classic lash curler for a few weeks and use it everyday. I love how it curl my lasher and wasn’t bad for the price. Definitely recommend.
Kelli N.
Delmar
I don’t really see how you can go wrong with an eyelash curler. It does the job. I think I’ve had this for quite a few years and it is still going strong.
Savannah V.
I absolutely love this eye lash curler!! I have long natural lashes that are hard to stay curled. This curls them beautifully. I use it everyday before I put on mascara. I would recommend to everyone!!

back