BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Danielle R.
Out of all of the eyelash curlers I have used in my day, Tweezerman is my all time favorite. I am extremely particular when it comes to my eyelash curlers, and this product has the perfect curve to capture each lash when curling. The spring allows for a great clamp, but never too tight where it catches skin. Favorite eyelash curler ever!
Sarah R.
San Diego
I really like this lash curler. It leaves a nice curl instead of a bend that I’ve got with other curlers. It’s easy to get close to the root of the lashes for the highest lift. I also like that it comes with extra pads.
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
Tweezerman eyelash curlers are the best! They may be a little pricier, but the quality is well worth it. They last for months, if not years. They don’t pinch your eyelids and curl lashes with ease. They only eyelash curler you’ll ever need. Tweezerman Professional Classic Lash Curler, 1 ea
Stephanie K.
madison heights mi
Love this product, it's definitely a must have in my beauty collection. I recommend this product for everyone!!
Britney D.
Paso Robles, CA
Not much to say about this. It's an eyelash curler. It does work and doesn't pinch my eyelids or pull my lashes.
Emily M.
Repeat buyer! I've had these curlers for years. I love them and never want to change brands.
Catie C.
Flowery Branch
Love this product!! I use this on almost all of my clients!! Works very well!! You definitely get what you pay for and I would recommend it to anyone!! I would definitely repurchase this product!!!
Coraima T.
I've always been buying this eyelash curler and I love using it. I use this eyelash curler every single day , and it's easy to use and I tried using another brand of eyelash curler since when I went to the store they were out of stock but I didn't like it so I switched back and now I stay using it.
Sidi slimane
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Fatima el barroug sidi slimane zip code:14200 adresse;cooperative oued beht n31 morroco
Lailas S.
Riyadh , Central Region
Hi, I love this product. It 's wonderful. I like it very much. It' s very practical and its easy use does not cause any problems