BY TWEEZERMAN #23 in Eyelash Curlers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered! " in 44 reviews
Franchesca H.
Plainville
This is my fav curler I have two and the other one just doesn’t work as good as this one this is a very easy to use curler and leaves my lashes looking natural and curler I would recommend this highly!
Michelle S.
Prunedale
This is a good eyelash curler. It doesn’t snag like some other eyelash curlers seem to do. I love using it to fuse my natural lashes with false eyelashes. Highly recommend.
Maria P.
Great eyelash curler for my straight lashes. It is kind of pricey set at $12 @ulta, but I am glad that it came with 3 extra pads. It does give me a fast beautiful curl. My other eyelash curlers take time to get me that curl that I desire, so this is pretty good if you do not have patience. It does pinch my eye if I am in a hurry so be careful when you grab your eyelashes. Not sure if its only my eye shape that it happens to, because I heard other girls say it's pinch free for them. First time using the tool it was kind of stiff, but now it is a breeze to use. I recommend this one! Good job, Tweezerman!
Brandi H.
My favorite eyelash curler by far! It’s tough and it lasts forever! It curls my lashes so good and it doesn’t rip them out like a lot of other curlers do! I purchased on Amazon and would recommend buying to anyone!
Hannah F.
Raceland, LA
This product works just as well as any other eyelash curler I've used. I haven't used one that works better or worse than the other, including this one. Would recommend this one to others.
Alyssa W.
I can’t live without an eyelash curler. This one is very nice. I’m not scared to use it and I really trust the brand. It makes my eyelashes look way longer and curls them for the entire day. Highly recommend
Jennifer Rose M.
Riverside, CA
Great product. Nicely made and durable. Comes with extra pad inserts. For future use. I have small cat eye shaped eyes and have a hard time finding a curler that fits my eye shape and gives my lashes a nice natural looking curl. This product does just that. I am very happy with this product.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This is one of the best eyelash curlers I have ever used. My old one, which I had for 3 years, broke because I stepped on it and I bought another as a replacement. I love that this product comes with replacement pads now, it didn't use to!
Catherine R.
This is my go to curler. I like that it comes with two replacement pads. It does a good job for the price. I also like that I don't have to order it online. I can pick it up at the local drug store when I want to replace it. I use this every day and have been very pleased with it.
Carmel V.
Tomball, TX
Don't be fooled by the brand name. I know this is typically what you find in the cotton ball isle of the grocery store, but I promise you, this eyelash curler is the bomb! Very low-priced and very effective! I never get those horrendous pinches on my delicate eyelid skin, either. Curls perfectly every time!

back