BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Christine G.
Christine G.
I like that these are really durable and don't pull on the lashes. The only problem I've had is finding refills for them.
MaryAnn P.
MaryAnn P.
Woodside, NY
Doesn't give me the curl I actually want in my eyelashes. Although, it is very easy to use. Easy to purchase over the counter in any pharmacy store.
Love this lash curler! The big flat front face keeps your lashes from sticking to it, so you keep them all on your eyelids where they belong! 🙌🏻
heather h.
heather h.
I wish my lashes were longer and thicker....don't we all! This eyelash curler curls my lashes beautifully without causing any discomfort!
Rocio G.
Rocio G.
Santa Ana, CA
Best eyelash curler ever. I even have a spare in case I misplace mine or it ends up in my kids toy box (has happened more than once).
Madisyn P.
Madisyn P.
Victoria, TX
This is by far the best lash curler I have ever used. It is the only one that actually keeps my lashes curled.
Yisel u.
Yisel u.
North Miami, FL
I used long time ago and was
Very nice
It does the job really good
It was economic
Recommended 100%
Lena K.
Lena K.
Fort Lee, NJ
It's the only thing that really grabs all my lashes and my lashes stay curled all day, no touch ups! !!!!
Tayytayy S.
Tayytayy S.
i use this crimper on my lashes daily helps with my falsies to make my lashes face right when I apply them
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Overbrook, KS
I've been using these for years! They keep my lashes curled all day, and I love them!