BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Audrey A.
Glassboro, NJ
This eyelash curler is affordable and gets the job done for me. When I want my eyelashes to be extra curly for a long time I warm it up with a light for a few seconds. This is a classic staple to my makeup kit.
Kim B.
Seattle, WA
I'm a die hard fan of the famous Shu Uemura eyelash curler, but Tweezerman Professional Classic Lash Curler comes in at a close second. It's much less than the Shu Uemura, and more easily found. Plus it's easy to use. I'm not sure I'll give up my Shu Uemura, but if you don't want to spend lots, I would recommend the Tweezerman version.
Sahira F.
The Colony, TX
Does the job well. I love that it is made of metal instead of plastic as it feels sturdy and durable. This has lasted me years, and I have no complaints about this product.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are very comfortable to hold. They feel great in you ur hand giving your u maximum control. They are gentle on the eyelashes but it still better to warm them up because the metal stays very cool.
Victoria F.
Columbia, SC
This eyelash curler is the best I've used so far. It comes with replacement rubber stoppers. It curls my lashes very well without it looking so crinkled. My only complaint is that I pinched my skin a few times trying to use it but that could just be me.
hailey t.
La Grange, NC
perfect little tool, easy to use and works great!! I use it every day at least once, sometime s 2-3 times a day. never really used alternatives because I love this one. bought it from walmart. 10/10 would recommend.
Brie D.
Belton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great curler. I can do it without any tugging or irritation to me eye. This a product I use everyday, it is very important to invest in good products when it's every day use/
Meredith W.
Village Mills, TX
Tweezerman is a economical choice that gets the job done. I have olive skin with black hair and though my eyelashes are long.... they go straight out. This helps accent my eyes quickly every morning before I put my mascara on. I will most likely use this product again.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like my Tweezerman tweezers, I really like this eyelash curler. You may pay a little more than a drug store brand, but you get your money's worth. It works really well, and give a soft curl.
Tarah M.
Hixson, TN
I have naturally long lashes but I like to use a curler to give it that extra oomph. This curler works just as well as the more expensive brands. Its super easy to use. And is easily found at just about every store with a make up section.