BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
JACLYN H.
JACLYN H.
Dallas, TX
Great curler. Very easy to use. My mascara doesn't stick on it as much as other curlers have in the past. Makes my lashes look bold and long. Love it!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Highland, NY
I've tried all different lash curlers, some just don't curl your lashes, this one has been my favorite and comes with extra of the purple lash cushions so that after a few months you can switch it out and don't have to buy an entirely new lash curler. This one really keeps my lashes looking full and long.
Lee P.
Lee P.
Littleton, CO
This tweeter does quite the trick of curling your lashes. However, not the best that I have used. After a few hours/minutes, my eyelashes were back to straight, despite how long I would curl them for.
Kamie T.
Kamie T.
Pacific, MO
Excellent product! Curls without pulling out lashes. Painlessly perfect. Love that I can change the silicone pads when they get dirty or worn. Yet another high quality product by Tweezerman.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, Az
Great to use for eyelash curling, easy to use absolutely love it! The curler leaves a great curl to the eyelashes and leaves them standing all day!
Bridgette L.
Bridgette L.
Shreveport, LA
Easy to use and curls lashes great and the price is reasonable. This is a staple product for any makeup bag. Durable also and will last a lifetime
Abby G.
Abby G.
Worked fine. Nothing incredible. I think that for the money, this is great, but if you are willing to spend a bit more in an eyelash curler, there are better options out there.
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
Arcadia, LA
i have short lashes so a curler is a must- this one doesnt pinch my eyes- my lashes seem to HOLD the curl. I have bought several over the years. this is the only brand I buy
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Billings, MT
Classic eyelash curler. Always grasps the lashes with no hassle. This is a long lasting curler that has lasted me months with no hiccups
Monique J.
Monique J.
Fremont, CA
The first eyelash curler I purchased & i fell in love. It really does the job of keeping my lash in place. Definitely will repurchase.