BY TWEEZERMAN #23 in Eyelash Curlers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered! " in 44 reviews
Leonor R.
I haven’t tried many lash curlers because once I found this one, there was no reason to look for another. The price is great and it curls my lashes perfectly. This is definitely worth the buy.
alexia c.
Methuen, MA
This makes my eyelashes look so long and beautiful!! Great quality super impressed! I never used to curl my lashes but it makes a huge difference! I would definitely recommend this, you don’t even need falsies!!
Binti N.
Des Moines, IA
I have tried different eyelash curlers they usually always pull out some lashes while I’m trying to curl and it’s really painful but this eyelash curler never does that. One of my favorite eyelash curlers.
✨Nebula△⃒⃘
Gentle on my lashes! I can use it without worrying if it will pull on my lashes and rip any out. The perfect curl is achieved after a few squeezes. The price is also pretty great considering it’s a pretty great curler. It’s also good on fake lashes!
Misha B.
This is a great eyelash curler. It does that job and compared to cheaper and lower quality brands it is much better. It is very easy to use, for beginners or those who have been using makeup for years. I would definitely buy again!
Leeslie B.
Scotch Plains, NJ
It gently holds my lashes without too much tugging. And curls them perfectly. I also have a bit of longer lashes so I'm not sure how it would work for other with short lashes? But, so far so good!
Annie W.
This curler hurt my eyes mostly and didn’t really curl my eyelashes at all. I wouldn’t recommend buying and don’t think it is worth purchasing. I bought another one from the brand Tarte and it is much nicer and better than this curler.
Jacklynn W.
Fort Valley,Ga
Love it makes my eyelashes curl real easy and easy to use. I've really never tried another kind but willing and I use it everyday
  Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
Brittany N.
This product was easy to use. It did what it was meant to do. I use it a couple times a week. It was very easy to use. It work the same as any other I would assume. I would recommend it.
Selena G.
Roswell , NM
The eyelash curler works beautifully. I never have any trouble using it and I’m able to curl all my top lashes at once. I usually have a hard time curling my lashes at the very ends.

back