BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
These Tweezerman eyelash curlers really are the most basic eyelash curlers that you can get. They have no grips, but they do work for what they are advertised for. Nothing that special in my opinion, especially considering their higher price.
Kora S.
Madison, WI
The best lash curler I've ever used, hands down! Its easy to clean, painless, and comes with pad changes, which is always a plus. You can either use it as is for natural curls, or heat it up a bit for a really dramatic look. I would recommend it for EVERYONE!
Amanda T.
Slidell, LA
This is a comfortable product to use, I use it everyday to curl my eyelashes prior to applying mascara. It keeps my lashes curled for hours. This product is easy to use, just pulse the lash curler 510 times up and down your lashes. I was very satisfied with this product.
Ana C.
Great curler! I've been using this brand for years now. There is nothing special about this curler, and nothing that really makes it shine more than others. I've just happened to be using this brand for a long time. Very durable!
Krista G.
Williamston, SC
My eyelashes are not thick but they are long so I have to curl them everyday when I wear my eyeglasses. These do what I need, gives a dramatic curl if you hold it a little longer and gives me the thickness I lack when not curled.
Steff K.
This is the best eyelash curler ever! It curls all my lashes evenly and it doesn’t pull them out. I’ve had mine for about 5 years already and it’s still in mint condition!
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought this eyelash curler about six months ago. I love it! It works really well to curl my short straight lashes. I need all the curl I can get. It works fast and last most of the day. I just wish I could find a heated one that works as good as this one.
Audrey A.
Glassboro, NJ
This eyelash curler is affordable and gets the job done for me. When I want my eyelashes to be extra curly for a long time I warm it up with a light for a few seconds. This is a classic staple to my makeup kit.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Love! This eyelash curler has lasted me years and still function well and looks fairly new! I've tried others that always seem to look terrible or fall apart within six months but not this one! Highly recommended!
Alicia C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have been using another eyelash curler for a while, but read some good reviews about Tweezerman-- and I thought it was terrible! it didn't give enough pressure on my lashes to curl them up, and then I got a terrible "L" shape, versus a curl.. I will go back to my Tarte eyelash curler..