BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Chasidy D.
Cleveland , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good, basic lash curler. Does exactly what it's supposed to without being too rough on the lashes. It's a good size for my eyes and just barely fits in all the lashes but if my eyes were even the slightest bit wider, it would not fit all my lashes.
House of M.
This is your basic eyelash curler. No frills here, but it gets the job done. Because there aren't and do-dads attached it is easy to use. These are available everywhere, I bought mine at Wal-Mart. I would purchase this eyelash curler again in the future.
Laurie B.
E Brunswick, NJ
This is the lash curler that I use every day. I have no complaints and it does it's intended purpose. I haven't really used any other lash curlers to compare it to, but for now this one works, and it's easy to use and if I had to, I would buy it again!
Mansur Beauty B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
the classic! its amazing! i always purchase these for the kits and you always get extra bands so the curler can last up to a year! every single day i use this item and its super easy to use and clean. cant live without it. i would recommend this to everyone
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro , TX
These Tweezerman eyelash curlers really are the most basic eyelash curlers that you can get. They have no grips, but they do work for what they are advertised for. Nothing that special in my opinion, especially considering their higher price.
Kora S.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best lash curler I've ever used, hands down! Its easy to clean, painless, and comes with pad changes, which is always a plus. You can either use it as is for natural curls, or heat it up a bit for a really dramatic look. I would recommend it for EVERYONE!
Krista G.
Williamston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My eyelashes are not thick but they are long so I have to curl them everyday when I wear my eyeglasses. These do what I need, gives a dramatic curl if you hold it a little longer and gives me the thickness I lack when not curled.
Amanda T.
Slidell, LA
This is a comfortable product to use, I use it everyday to curl my eyelashes prior to applying mascara. It keeps my lashes curled for hours. This product is easy to use, just pulse the lash curler 510 times up and down your lashes. I was very satisfied with this product.
Ana C.
Great curler! I've been using this brand for years now. There is nothing special about this curler, and nothing that really makes it shine more than others. I've just happened to be using this brand for a long time. Very durable!
Audrey A.
Glassboro, NJ
This eyelash curler is affordable and gets the job done for me. When I want my eyelashes to be extra curly for a long time I warm it up with a light for a few seconds. This is a classic staple to my makeup kit.