BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
My favorite eyelash curler out there. It's a little more on the expensive side in comparison to other brands but i promise you it is worth the extra money. Two little squeezes on each eye and I'm good to get every time. It curls both sides evenly and it never rips my lashes out.
Dashawn L.
Dashawn L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Very durable eyelash curler!!!!!!! I do continue to purchase the pad refills and haven't had a problem with it. It is easy to clean and also very simple to use it. I am very satisfied with my purchase.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Monee, IL
Always a tried and true lash curler. The best thing to do to get your eyelashes a nice curl is to heat the rubber piece with the hairdryer. Just squeeze for 5 seconds, move up, squeeze for another five seconds and move up. Do this all the way to the end and you'll have beautiful lashes.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this lash curler! It is functional and clean and does the job right. I use it every day before I swipe on mascara after popping the rubber out and heating it up under a hairdryer. My lashes are really straight but this curls them well. Very easy to clean too.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Beardstown, IL
I cannot live without my lash curler, it is a must have for me. Nothing can compare to Tweezerman lash curler. Can be purchased at a local drug store like Walmart or CVS. It has a great value for its low price. Leaves you with perfect curled lashes that last all day.
julianna h.
julianna h.
nashville, TN
I have had this lash curler since high school (so about a decade!!!), and I love it. It has held up through thick and thin. All it needs is the occasional replacement of the rubber part. I purchased this product at a local shop in Nashville. I would buy it again, but I have a feeling I won't have to! Durable.
Helena H.
Helena H.
Guthrie, OK
This eyelash curlers are a staple in my makeup arsenal. I use the everyday to give my natural and false lashes lift. I ordered them from the Tweezerman website. I haven't had any problems with them yet. I would highly recommend this purchase.
Anne U.
Anne U.
Grosse Pt Pk, MI
Have been using this eyelash curler for 4 years. The pads last long, and the curler does its job well. Only need to curl my lashes once to get them to curl and they stay curled.
Kayleen R.
Kayleen R.
Love it! It's your average classes eyelash curler. Nothing fancy but it works. I've had mine for over a year and the rubbing part on it has never fallen out or broken.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Olive Branch, MS
My favorite eyelash curler!! They stay curled all day long, and even though the price is slightly high compared to some others I would buy it again as I reach for it on a daily basis. Love it, and would highly recommend