BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Lee P.
Littleton, CO
This tweeter does quite the trick of curling your lashes. However, not the best that I have used. After a few hours/minutes, my eyelashes were back to straight, despite how long I would curl them for.
Samantha M.
Blackwood, NJ
These lash curlers perfectly curl my eyelashes every time, with minimal effort. No need to heat them up with water beforehand, I can easily give my lashes a nice curl with just the tool alone.
Sara C.
Wauwatosa, WI
What can I say? It does its job! I use this product daily. I would appreciate if the curler cushions were available for purchase separately. You can find them but it's not easy!
Abby G.
Worked fine. Nothing incredible. I think that for the money, this is great, but if you are willing to spend a bit more in an eyelash curler, there are better options out there.
Vicki C.
Arcadia, LA
i have short lashes so a curler is a must- this one doesnt pinch my eyes- my lashes seem to HOLD the curl. I have bought several over the years. this is the only brand I buy
Worked great for a while, but part of the glue stopped holding on the top corner and the metal ended up coming apart and pulling eyelashes out. Wish it had lasted longer.
Mikaela G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyelash curler is amazing! I have straight eyelashes and this eyelash curler is so great. It is super easy to use and a must have. It doesn't pull out your eyelashes and leaves them curled all day.
Jaye D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have used this eyelash curler for what seems like forever. It does a nice job of adding a bit of curl without pinching your eyes, as others I have used have done.
Becky A.
Jamestown, NC
Listen. If you struggle with curling your eyelashes, I beg you to give Tweezerman lash curler a try. You'll never return to the other brands. It always curls my lashes perfectly without pinching or pulling, so the price tag is well justified. I've had my curler for almost three years now with no complaints, when before I was buying a new one every year at least. Get you a tweezerman lash curler ASAP.
Fifi R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usedto use the Shu Umera eyelash curler for a very long time. After starting an eyelash growth serum I could no longer get all my lashes inside the clamp. This works perfectly for that. The Tweezerman curler works with a wider range of eye shapes and lash length/density. It does take a while to adjust to the different clamping style (vs my old Shu Umera) but it works extremely well.