BY TWEEZERMAN #23 in Eyelash Curlers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered! " in 44 reviews
Kelly R.
If your looking for an affordable eyelash curler this is a great option. This product lifts your eyelashes for a few yours, but not great if you want your lashes curled all day.
Amberly S.
Really like this eyelash curler. Gives a nice amount of curl and fits my eye well. I'm able to reach both inner and outer corner lashes. Thought I couldn't love a curler as much as my tarte Shine Bright Statement Lash Essentials but I really like this one.
Lisa M.
I love my Tweezerman Professional Classic Lash Curler!! It is so easy to use and curls my lashes perfectly!! My lashes are long but some are straight so this really helps curl them and keep them curled all day!
Coraima T.
Moscow, ID
I've always been buying this eyelash curler and I love using it. I use this eyelash curler every single day , and it's easy to use and I tried using another brand of eyelash curler since when I went to the store they were out of stock but I didn't like it so I switched back and now I stay using it.
member-80fa0
It is a very nice eyelash curler and makes my eyelashes curled and helps them stay curled, but this eyelash curler pinched my eyelids and makes it very painful to curl my eyelashes. But I love it and definitely would buy again.
Ana S.
Wauconda, IL
Not the best eyelash curler being that it doesn’t have a spring to really help curl. I like my eyelashes very curled so this didn’t help me at all. I tried using it many times. Would not recommend to someone who doesn’t have naturally curled lashes.
Jackie👑 R.
Glendale
One of my favorite eye lash curler! works very good. & levaes my eyelash looking big and full. I had purchase it at target then lost it and bought it again at walmart! This one work just as good as the Revlon one just cheaper. And a cheap brought that works amazing thats a must try
bella g.
Personally I have used the elf eyelash curler but they look and sound so similar and I didn’t see the elf option with the naked eye. The tweezer man lash curler sounds overpriced as any elf or Rimmel eyelash curler would
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I love this eyelash curler because it doesn’t pinch my eyelids as a lot of other brands I have tried does. It’s the perfect width and depth to grab the lashes and curl perfectly, leaving me with beautiful lashes. Hands-down my favorite.
Amber S.
Roscoe, IL
I have used this eyelash curler for a very long time! I find holding it close to the lash line and continuously pumping the handle gives you a great effective cur!

back