BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Latrobe, PA
I have a very hard time with this lash curler. It doesn't grip very well and the metal bends very easily in my makeup bag. I bought this brand at Walmart, and I would buy the same brand, except maybe a different type of eyelash curler. It was also very cheap.
Kristin I.
Kristin I.
Malvern, PA
Can't go wrong with a classic. Not much to say about this. Its tried and true and your mom probably had one. It works though its not very exciting or pretty like some other brands it does work and it's very well priced.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Conway, AR
This was my first purchase of eyelash curlers and was not disappointed. Very easy to use and does not tug at eyelashes and curls very well. I use it all the time. Not sure how others hold up in comparisons to this but i am satisfied with this product.
CJ S.
CJ S.
Lake Zurich, IL
This eyelash curler has always been great for me. I curl my eyelashes every single morning. I have gotten many compliments on them without ever even putting mascara on. Best part?- You can buy it for cheap at any drugstore. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a durable curler. I've had mine for years, just change the inside pad out.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
South Portland, ME
I has issues with mine pulling my lashes on the corners, although I have smaller eyes so it's not the most uncommon.. These like all other tweezerman products come in a variety of adorable colors to choose from like hot pink and leopard. Had high expections based on the quality of their tweezers, not quite comparable.
Courtnie S.
Courtnie S.
Atlanta, GA
Love these it's easy to use and my lashes curl really good. It's also last all day and the next day I eould recommend this to anybody. I've had mines for about 3 mo and this hasn't let me down yet. I really live for this.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Houston
Gets the job done. Gives your lashes a big curl. It makes a big difference. Makes your lashes look like you have fake ones on. I would recommend this product to buy. Great purchase to get if you want that great big curl.
Shivani M.
Shivani M.
Schiller Park, IL
It is a great eyelash curler, however it does tend to pull out some of my lashes each time I use it. Right now I use Revlon, and I like my current one a little better than this one. I bought this Tweezerman from Walgreens. I wouldn't say I was completely disappointed, but I wasn't too satisfied either
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
Hattiesburg, MS
The Tweezerman Professional Classic Lash curler is a great basic lash curler. I've had mine for years and it's still going strong! Leaves my lashes voluminous and perfectly curled :)
Lexi E.
Lexi E.
It's a good eyelash curler, though I had to be more careful with this one because I felt it was easier to pinch my eyelids with it. But all in all, it's not a bad eyelash curler.