BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Brittany B.
I hate these eyelash curlers. They're old and aren't as effective as new inventions. They were cheap so I can't complain too much. I use them everyday almost until I buy better ones. Not too satisfied with these really.
Becky W.
The best! This eyelash curler is a daily necessity for me - like I would bring it on a desert island. It curls eyelashes with one little squeeze! I got mine at Ulta.
Kayleen R.
Love it! It's your average classes eyelash curler. Nothing fancy but it works. I've had mine for over a year and the rubbing part on it has never fallen out or broken.
Jade S.
Blacksburg, VA
Love this! It curls my eyelashes perfectly to give them a pretty, full look. Only bad thing is sometimes my eyelashes will get stuck in it and that really hurts. But that happens so rarely it's not a deal breaker.
Samantha M.
Blackwood, NJ
These lash curlers perfectly curl my eyelashes every time, with minimal effort. No need to heat them up with water beforehand, I can easily give my lashes a nice curl with just the tool alone.
Sara C.
Wauwatosa, WI
What can I say? It does its job! I use this product daily. I would appreciate if the curler cushions were available for purchase separately. You can find them but it's not easy!
Vicki C.
Arcadia, LA
i have short lashes so a curler is a must- this one doesnt pinch my eyes- my lashes seem to HOLD the curl. I have bought several over the years. this is the only brand I buy
Worked great for a while, but part of the glue stopped holding on the top corner and the metal ended up coming apart and pulling eyelashes out. Wish it had lasted longer.
Mikaela G.
This eyelash curler is amazing! I have straight eyelashes and this eyelash curler is so great. It is super easy to use and a must have. It doesn't pull out your eyelashes and leaves them curled all day.
Jaye D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have used this eyelash curler for what seems like forever. It does a nice job of adding a bit of curl without pinching your eyes, as others I have used have done.