BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Rachael R.
Smyrna, TN
Loved this product at first, but after at least 6 months of use it lost its hinge movement. The rubber dried up and cracked. I have had another one previously and it lasted at least 2 years. I have medium length lashes and it curls them perfectly when it works.
Kamie T.
Pacific, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product! Curls without pulling out lashes. Painlessly perfect. Love that I can change the silicone pads when they get dirty or worn. Yet another high quality product by Tweezerman.
Hailey H.
Ames, IA
I was hesitant to buy this lash curler, because I thought my drug store brand was perfectly fine, and I didn't know there was room for improvement. Boy was I wrong! These curl my lashes beautifully and give it the extra lift I didn't know I was missing.
Helena H.
Guthrie, OK
This eyelash curlers are a staple in my makeup arsenal. I use the everyday to give my natural and false lashes lift. I ordered them from the Tweezerman website. I haven't had any problems with them yet. I would highly recommend this purchase.
Anne U.
Grosse Pt Pk, MI
Have been using this eyelash curler for 4 years. The pads last long, and the curler does its job well. Only need to curl my lashes once to get them to curl and they stay curled.
Kayleen R.
Love it! It's your average classes eyelash curler. Nothing fancy but it works. I've had mine for over a year and the rubbing part on it has never fallen out or broken.
great product i apply mascara then curl them more mascara and curl again .. i have bought two and they work great i use mine every day and their price is great i am totally satisfied with how mine makes my eyelashes look!!
Ashley B.
Olive Branch, MS
My favorite eyelash curler!! They stay curled all day long, and even though the price is slightly high compared to some others I would buy it again as I reach for it on a daily basis. Love it, and would highly recommend
Jade S.
Blacksburg, VA
Love this! It curls my eyelashes perfectly to give them a pretty, full look. Only bad thing is sometimes my eyelashes will get stuck in it and that really hurts. But that happens so rarely it's not a deal breaker.
Lee P.
Littleton, CO
This tweeter does quite the trick of curling your lashes. However, not the best that I have used. After a few hours/minutes, my eyelashes were back to straight, despite how long I would curl them for.