BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Lexi E.
It's a good eyelash curler, though I had to be more careful with this one because I felt it was easier to pinch my eyelids with it. But all in all, it's not a bad eyelash curler.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
My favorite eyelash curler out there. It's a little more on the expensive side in comparison to other brands but i promise you it is worth the extra money. Two little squeezes on each eye and I'm good to get every time. It curls both sides evenly and it never rips my lashes out.
Dashawn L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Very durable eyelash curler!!!!!!! I do continue to purchase the pad refills and haven't had a problem with it. It is easy to clean and also very simple to use it. I am very satisfied with my purchase.
nisha a.
Paramus, NJ
This is the best lash curler I have used. It has a nice weight to it, and I use it all the time when using mascara. I have fairly dry skin. This is easy to use, and is a great value for the price. It is a little pricey but they have a lifetime warranty. Definitely satisfied.
Dawn W.
Monee, IL
Always a tried and true lash curler. The best thing to do to get your eyelashes a nice curl is to heat the rubber piece with the hairdryer. Just squeeze for 5 seconds, move up, squeeze for another five seconds and move up. Do this all the way to the end and you'll have beautiful lashes.
Naomi G.
This is a very standard eyelash curler. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't great either. It seemed very stiff to me. I don't think that the curl lasted very long on my lashes. I have found other curlers that work better for my lashes.
Allison M.
Beardstown, IL
I cannot live without my lash curler, it is a must have for me. Nothing can compare to Tweezerman lash curler. Can be purchased at a local drug store like Walmart or CVS. It has a great value for its low price. Leaves you with perfect curled lashes that last all day.
Rachael R.
Smyrna, TN
Loved this product at first, but after at least 6 months of use it lost its hinge movement. The rubber dried up and cracked. I have had another one previously and it lasted at least 2 years. I have medium length lashes and it curls them perfectly when it works.
julianna h.
Nashville, TN
I have had this lash curler since high school (so about a decade!!!), and I love it. It has held up through thick and thin. All it needs is the occasional replacement of the rubber part. I purchased this product at a local shop in Nashville. I would buy it again, but I have a feeling I won't have to! Durable.
Jenifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I wanted to love these, but they were nothing special. They don't work any better than the ones I purchased from the dollar store. They are not more effective, ergonomic, or comfortable. They are just a plain old curler and not worth the higher price point.