BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Lori A.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
This is an awesome eyelash curler! It does curl your lashes beautifully. It doesn't pinch!
Charlene C.
Charlene C.
Clearwater, FL
Gives your eye lashes a good length curve and helps stand them out pretty well I loved it
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Atlanta, GA
Great product, does a good job of curling eyelashes. Love the pretty sleek design too.
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
Tweezerman eyelash curler works well. They are inexpensive so you can replace them.
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Orlando, FL
Great eyelash curler, no complaints! Works great, bought at Walmart, great value!
Maria P.
Maria P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great eyelash curler for my straight lashes. It is kind of pricey set at $12 @ulta, but I am glad that it came with 3 extra pads. It does give me a fast beautiful curl. My other eyelash curlers take time to get me that curl that I desire, so this is pretty good if you do not have patience. It does pinch my eye if I am in a hurry so be careful when you grab your eyelashes. Not sure if its only my eye shape that it happens to, because I heard other girls say it's pinch free for them. First time using the tool it was kind of stiff, but now it is a breeze to use. I recommend this one! Good job, Tweezerman!
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to curler. I like that it comes with two replacement pads. It does a good job for the price. I also like that I don't have to order it online. I can pick it up at the local drug store when I want to replace it. I use this every day and have been very pleased with it.
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Pullman, WA
Works great and the price is nice! I never have an issue with these breaking on me or harming my eyelashes, which is very important to me. I have used the same curler over and over, just having to replace the little pads which saves SO much money! Love it!
Cicely M.
Cicely M.
Ellenwood, GA
I absolutely love these curlers, perfect curl every time. Be careful about changing the pad, without changing the pad occasionally you can catch part of your lid so be sure you are changing the pad on the curler, but it is an excellent curler!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Fort Myers, FL
I have used this eyelash curler since before I can remember. I have the rose gold one and it's the cutest thing. I have never pinched my eyelashes with this or my skin at all. it is really easy to use. it is much sturdier than other eyelash curlers i have tried in the past.