BY TWEEZERMAN #25 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered! " in 44 reviews
Ana S.
Wauconda, IL
Not the best eyelash curler being that it doesn’t have a spring to really help curl. I like my eyelashes very curled so this didn’t help me at all. I tried using it many times. Would not recommend to someone who doesn’t have naturally curled lashes.
Jackie👑 R.
Glendale
One of my favorite eye lash curler! works very good. & levaes my eyelash looking big and full. I had purchase it at target then lost it and bought it again at walmart! This one work just as good as the Revlon one just cheaper. And a cheap brought that works amazing thats a must try
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I love this eyelash curler because it doesn’t pinch my eyelids as a lot of other brands I have tried does. It’s the perfect width and depth to grab the lashes and curl perfectly, leaving me with beautiful lashes. Hands-down my favorite.
Amber S.
Roscoe, IL
I have used this eyelash curler for a very long time! I find holding it close to the lash line and continuously pumping the handle gives you a great effective cur!
Holly W.
Spring Hill, TN
Mehhhh. Don’t see how this lash curler is any different than the $1 elf ones I’ve been using. I like that mine included a couple of extra pads, however I might go back to using my elf ones once this one if done.
Jordan H.
Charleston, WV
A classic. These are the eyelash curlers you grew up with your mom using and there’s a reason they’re still around. It’s because they do what they are made to do well and they’re made super sturdy! I’ve had mine for three years.
Cindy A.
Indio, CA
Not very pricey, loved it. Has lasted me longer than my other ones which is a huge plus. Does the job can’t complain. My eyelashes are actually long and straight so this actually helps me give them a nice curl.
Brooke T.
Mokena, IL
One of the best!! I can’t see a huge (sad) difference on the days when I don’t use them!! These are great quality, even better than Shisheido!! I will always make sure I have this in my toolkit! :) holy grail!!
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have used SEVERAL different lash curlers and this one is the best so far. I can't explain why but it curls my eyelashes so well. It comes with 2 extra pads too, which is great and requires less searching and shopping for replacements
alexia c.
Methuen, MA
This makes my eyelashes look so long and beautiful!! Great quality super impressed! I never used to curl my lashes but it makes a huge difference! I would definitely recommend this, you don’t even need falsies!!