BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Shivani M.
Schiller Park, IL
It is a great eyelash curler, however it does tend to pull out some of my lashes each time I use it. Right now I use Revlon, and I like my current one a little better than this one. I bought this Tweezerman from Walgreens. I wouldn't say I was completely disappointed, but I wasn't too satisfied either
Hayley B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Tweezerman Professional Classic Lash curler is a great basic lash curler. I've had mine for years and it's still going strong! Leaves my lashes voluminous and perfectly curled :)
Lexi E.
It's a good eyelash curler, though I had to be more careful with this one because I felt it was easier to pinch my eyelids with it. But all in all, it's not a bad eyelash curler.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eyelash curler out there. It's a little more on the expensive side in comparison to other brands but i promise you it is worth the extra money. Two little squeezes on each eye and I'm good to get every time. It curls both sides evenly and it never rips my lashes out.
Gabriella C.
I have naturally full, yet straight lashes. This eye lash curler gave my lashes LIFE! It was so amazing, I pretty much tell everyone about it. Def one of my holy grail products
Dashawn L.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Very durable eyelash curler!!!!!!! I do continue to purchase the pad refills and haven't had a problem with it. It is easy to clean and also very simple to use it. I am very satisfied with my purchase.
Lauleh A.
Baltimore, MD
I never apply mascara before curling my eyelashes. This curler is wonderful and it really makes my lashes curly and pop! I use it everyday and it is essential to my makeup routine. It is the best curler I have ever used!! I can't imagine going back to a generic eyelash curler.
nisha a.
Paramus, NJ
This is the best lash curler I have used. It has a nice weight to it, and I use it all the time when using mascara. I have fairly dry skin. This is easy to use, and is a great value for the price. It is a little pricey but they have a lifetime warranty. Definitely satisfied.
Dawn W.
Monee, IL
Always a tried and true lash curler. The best thing to do to get your eyelashes a nice curl is to heat the rubber piece with the hairdryer. Just squeeze for 5 seconds, move up, squeeze for another five seconds and move up. Do this all the way to the end and you'll have beautiful lashes.
Prisilla M.
I love classic eyelash curlers and this one does the job! I use it everyday! I bought it at Walmart and it really curls my lashes! It was very inexpensive and last long! I definitely recommend this!!!