BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Leah H.
Leah H.
Love this!! Really skinny, helps get to the root of your lashes :) amazing quality and works extremely well when curling the lashes
Emma M.
Emma M.
Wdm, IA
I use this all the time! Its lasted and held up for a long time. And it keeps your eyelashes curled all day. Totally recommend!
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
I love using the classic eyelashe curler works great easy to us easy to clean and easy to change out the rubber pieces
Allison J.
Allison J.
Jacksonville, FL
These make my lashes look amazing and I use this everyday people always tell me I have amazing lashes thanks to this
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Eugene, OR
It's nice to have a good solidly constructed, curved lash curler that doesn't catch and pull out your eyelashes!
Alison h.
Alison h.
Broken arrow, OK
I love this eye lash curler it's so great! It's one of the best! It works so well! Curls your lashes perfect
Mariana C.
Mariana C.
San Antonio, TX
wasnt my favorite it was a little uncomfortable to use . ive tried better ones i prefer their tweezers
Jess M.
Jess M.
Curls my eyelashes the best and I haven't used any other eyelash curler since I've bought this one
Annamaria C.
Annamaria C.
Great for everyone and easy to use and works wonderfull . Greatly made and its the best for me.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
This is an awesome eyelash curler! It does curl your lashes beautifully. It doesn't pinch!