BY TWEEZERMAN #23 in Eyelash Curlers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered! " in 44 reviews
Kendall K.
Atlanta
When I first got this I wasn’t impressed with it because it stuck to my lashes when I had leftover mascara on it. Now I just clean it off every now and then and it works great. It doesn’t bruise my eye lids and it’s affordable.
Stephanie G.
One of my favorite eyelash curlers. Tweezerman can do no wrong with eveything they have. It does exactly what I want with my lashes. I would highly recommend this tweezerman eyelash curler.
Anna B.
Dupont, WA
The best lash curler I have used! Doesn’t snag my lashes, easy to use, and fits in my makeup bag. Inexpensive for how well it works! I love that I can get quality beauty items like this at Target! Definitely recommend!
liarose8642 B.
Breesport
I like this curler a lot. It works great, I use it most days in my routine. It doesn’t tug. I feel like it’s worth the money, since it has lasted me forever. I will definitely buy again, once this one calls it quits.
Kouryn S.
Pennsylvania
I like this brand because it lasts awhile. This also came with extra replacement cushions which is very helpful. I’m not completely impressed with the curl it creates, but I do like it.
Robin w.
Corinth, new york
Not a huge fan of this one but I have difficult lashes they are straight and grow down words I have not tried any expensive ones for fear they will all work the same.it does the job
bailey b.
Kingsport
I love this eyelash curler it works better than any of the other ones I have tried and I highly recommend it however it is kind of pricey for an eye lash curler but if it works good then I think it is worth it
brynn h.
lititz
I haven’t tried many lash curlers, usually because they last long and come with changes and are easy to clean! I really enjoy this one and I’ve never had a problem with it pinching or tugging at my lashes!
Gabrielle T.
San Marcos, TX
I’ve had this curler for actual years and I switch out the rubber any chance I get to help this last. It’s an amazing durable product and it curls my lashes really well. Overall a great quality product!
Savannah V.
I absolutely love this eye lash curler!! I have long natural lashes that are hard to stay curled. This curls them beautifully. I use it everyday before I put on mascara. I would recommend to everyone!!

back