BY TWEEZERMAN #23 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered! " in 44 reviews
Kaela B.
Statesboro
I love these eyelash curler, it is easy to use, and it doesn’t pinch my eyelids. You can use it with or without mascara on! I also love to heat the eyelash curler up just a little bit to help give my lashes a bigger curl!
안녕하세요.🌸 O.
I am asian and have monolids. American or those eyelash curlers that were made for non asian faces don't work for me. After researching monolid makeup tutorials they recommend using shiseido or another Japanese brand.
Lauren B.
Oklahoma City
If you are looking for a good and affordable eyelash curler this is for you. I’ve bought this multiple times and it curls my lashes perfectly every time. I picked this up at Target and Walmart. Good results for cheap.
Amy S.
Ewa beach , HI
This is my favorite eyelash curler. It curls the lashes beautifully and doesn't pull. The mechanism is smooth and doesn't catch or get stiff even after many uses. I've had mine for 2 years and it still works like new
Julianna K.
Mission Viejo
I use this curler everyday and I have for many years. It does an amazing job and keeps my lashes curled all day, even without product in them. It doesn’t hurt and it’s easy to use. I love my eyelash curler.
Angela W.
Holly
I tend to get my eyelids pinched in most eyelash curlers. I don’t have that problem with this curler. I used to use the Shu Uemura curler and enjoyed it. The Tweezerman one is just as good and has a much better price point. Highly recommend.
Kaitlyn Z.
Walton, IN
This does as its intended to do, it curls your lashes and doesn’t pinch your eyes. I bought this one from Target for about $5 and you can actually buy replacement pads off of amazon for $10 for a pack of 8
Joann L.
San Jose, CA
I mean, it’s your basic lash curler. Lol. I never tried a good lash curler so I’m not sure if this one is good or not but it does the job. My lashes curl easily with it. It’s not complicated either. I would buy again since it was affordable.
megan l.
Portland
really good eyelash curler. it does a really good job but i didn’t repurchase. it was purchased at sephora. it is higher quality meaning it costs a little more but it’s worth it, i liked this product
Jen W.
Trenton
It’s an okay product. It gets the job done. I feel like it can pull my lashes really easily though and pinched my lids. It is fairly easy to use as long as you don’t get too close to your eyelid. I would recommend for a basic curler.