BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Prisilla M.
Prisilla M.
I love classic eyelash curlers and this one does the job! I use it everyday! I bought it at Walmart and it really curls my lashes! It was very inexpensive and last long! I definitely recommend this!!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
Tweeter man is classic for me. I am a creature of habit, and have always gone back to this one. It may seem simple but this eyelash curler is a gold seal for me, does what it is supposed to. Love it!
Krista S.
Krista S.
New Philadelphia, OH
Favorite thing to use when I do my makeup it helps curl them to make it look longer an more appealing. It usually comes with an extra rubber piece incase of emergency. Haha I always lose mine.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Blackwood, NJ
These lash curlers perfectly curl my eyelashes every time, with minimal effort. No need to heat them up with water beforehand, I can easily give my lashes a nice curl with just the tool alone.
Debbie K.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
Like my Tweezerman tweezers, I really like this eyelash curler. You may pay a little more than a drug store brand, but you get your money's worth. It works really well, and give a soft curl.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Wauwatosa, WI
What can I say? It does its job! I use this product daily. I would appreciate if the curler cushions were available for purchase separately. You can find them but it's not easy!
Jaye D.
Jaye D.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have used this eyelash curler for what seems like forever. It does a nice job of adding a bit of curl without pinching your eyes, as others I have used have done.
Ali J.
Ali J.
Falls Church, VA
Very good at the beginning, but after multiple uses, the springy-ness and curling strength seemed to diminish in comparison to other curlers I had used.
Laurie L.
Laurie L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Super nice eyelash curler. Basic, but handy and very trusty! I got mine at a CVS, so it wasn't too expensive. It's really good for a basic curler
Alison H.
Alison H.
Bend, OR
This is one of few curlers that fit my Asian eye shapes. It curls quickly without any tugging or pulling. It has lasted several years as well.