BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Michelle P.
Conway, AR
This was my first purchase of eyelash curlers and was not disappointed. Very easy to use and does not tug at eyelashes and curls very well. I use it all the time. Not sure how others hold up in comparisons to this but i am satisfied with this product.
CJ S.
Lake Zurich, IL
This eyelash curler has always been great for me. I curl my eyelashes every single morning. I have gotten many compliments on them without ever even putting mascara on. Best part?- You can buy it for cheap at any drugstore. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a durable curler. I've had mine for years, just change the inside pad out.
Jessica P.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lash pad is firm and definitely gives the ultimate lash curl. The tool has lasted me for at least 8 months with no breakage. It's a bit on the pricey side but worth it because it comes with two refill pads. Definitely recommend it!
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
Tweeter man is classic for me. I am a creature of habit, and have always gone back to this one. It may seem simple but this eyelash curler is a gold seal for me, does what it is supposed to. Love it!
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I'm a very simple woman when it comes to curling my eyelashes I do it the same good old fashion way my mother did it and my grandmother did it and growing up they always use this and it works perfect I have no complaints
Alyssa J.
South Portland, ME
I has issues with mine pulling my lashes on the corners, although I have smaller eyes so it's not the most uncommon.. These like all other tweezerman products come in a variety of adorable colors to choose from like hot pink and leopard. Had high expections based on the quality of their tweezers, not quite comparable.
Delaney M.
Wylie, TX
This is a good, standard eyelash curler. I've had it for about two years and it is still going strong. At the time of purchase, I found it to be a bit pricey, but the longevity makes up for it. I'd highly recommend this product.
Jennifer D.
Arlington, WA
Tweezerman is my go to for all my tool needs, curlers, tweezers ect. When I comes to my curlers I try to keep it simple and classic due to my fear of ripping out my eyelashes. And tweezerman professional classic lash curler is the perfect curler. I had my curler for over 5 years with no issues, I ended up need to replace and bought the same one. You know a product is good when you replace with the same.
Courtnie S.
Atlanta, GA
Love these it's easy to use and my lashes curl really good. It's also last all day and the next day I eould recommend this to anybody. I've had mines for about 3 mo and this hasn't let me down yet. I really live for this.
Nicole G.
Houston
Gets the job done. Gives your lashes a big curl. It makes a big difference. Makes your lashes look like you have fake ones on. I would recommend this product to buy. Great purchase to get if you want that great big curl.