BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
I use this for my Eye lash so they can curl but I really like these because my eye are very short
Preachersd2r H.
Great size. Easy to use. Doesn’t crimp the lashes as bad as some when in a hurry. I’d buy again.
Serena b.
Simple and cheap. Gets the job done. It’s durable and easy to clean. Great value for your money.
Jordan H.
Jacksonville
Love it! One of the best I've tried so far!!
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
Annamaria C.
Great for everyone and easy to use and works wonderfull . Greatly made and its the best for me.
Mimi J.
The tweezerman eyelash curler works well and is reasonably priced! Would definitely recommend!
Shelby S.
havana
Awesome! Gets the job done. Curls my lashes amazingly I love these products in all seriousness
Almaz B.
Like the tweezerman products easy to use easy to clean and carry. Great value for the money.
Zoe R.
Works well for my eye shape. Definitely my favorite lash curler I’ve come across in my days!
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
This is an awesome eyelash curler! It does curl your lashes beautifully. It doesn't pinch!