BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Boynton Beach, FL
Great eye lash curler! I love it! Use it almost daily before I use my mascara! I couldn't live with out it
WM H.
WM H.
Caguas , Puerto Rico
No se como usar esto pero me parecen muy buenas y utiles si quieres unas pestañas grandes
Ines D.
Ines D.
This is fantastic. I upgraded one that I had for 10 years and I couldn't believe the difference. I don't press too hard but I know I could really my lashes.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Barrie, ON
I like this one it does it's job curls my lashes nicely the price is good. And there are so many and you can buy them anywhere.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
Melbourne
Have been using this lash curler for years and just replace the rubber every once in a while. Does exactly what it's meant to and for the price it has lasted me ages! Would recommend