BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Vaibhavi P.
This is a standard tool in my makeup routine. ..I cannot go without curling my lashes the curler provides a great hold especially used before applying mascara
Ines D.
This is fantastic. I upgraded one that I had for 10 years and I couldn't believe the difference. I don't press too hard but I know I could really my lashes.
Stephanie H.
I loved thsee. They were great price and easy to use. It not harsh like others. Simple and easy to use. Grips lashes good and makes the perfect curl
Nancy C.
Get an excellent curl with this curler that lasts and lasts. Can't put mascara on without using this tool first! A little expensive but worth it!
Jennifer H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't find this curler gives me the vivacious curl I would like. It doesn't have staying power and it just doesn't do the job.
Linda B.
Barrie, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this one it does it's job curls my lashes nicely the price is good. And there are so many and you can buy them anywhere.
Betty L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyelash curler does the job and it is easily accessible. It fits my eye shape well. There is nothing to complain about.
Cecilie W.
This is my all time favourite! I don't go a day without curling my lashes. It is of good quality and has lasted me for years.
Sofia G.
Halmstad
I love it! Gives my lashes a beautiful curl and doesn't pull on my lashes. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Rashonda S.
Tampa
Product is okay, , but I have had better experience with other lash curlers. I chose this brand because it was cheaper.