BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Megan T.
Bend, OR
Such a great curler! Lifts lashes and locks the curls in place. Affordable and doesn’t pull out lashes!
Mariana C.
San Antonio, TX
wasnt my favorite it was a little uncomfortable to use . ive tried better ones i prefer their tweezers
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
It's ok , I see a difference when I use this product . I'll continue using it until I get s better one.
Jasmyne J.
Orem, UT
Great basic lash curler! This is definitely a product the lasts a long time and is super affordable!
member-16aff2df8
Knoxville, TN
I love curlers ! They are amazing ! I couldn't live without them ! My eyelashes do not naturally curl
Leana H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
My holy grail eyelash curler it always curls my lashes so well and keeps them curled for a long time.
Carlie W.
Payson
I don’t have much to say about this product except that it is amazing and I definitely recommend it
Mona M.
Oakland , CA
I love this tweezer from tweezerman it curls your lashes very good I really recommend this product
Jess M.
Curls my eyelashes the best and I haven't used any other eyelash curler since I've bought this one
Yisel u.
North Miami, FL
I used long time ago and was
Very nice
It does the job really good
It was economic