BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Haley N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love using this product! It works amazing and does its job better than expected. It’s definitely worth the price. I would buy this again & I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
Anna P.
Eles se encaixam perfeitamente. Eles também são apenas a quantidade certa de esponjoso para mim para obter uma onda decente.
Eu escolhi a marca Tweezerman porque é uma marca confiável e eu normalmente tenho sido muito satisfeito com seus produtos. Também, o preço foi em um razoável variedade para a boa qualidade.
Peggy
The first eyelash curler I purchased and was a pricey one. It was probably not for my eyeshape as it somewhat felt hard to position all my lashes inside the curler. I wish there was a wider space when it opened fully. As well, for me, maybe I was a beginner so I was not using it properly, but even now, a year after, I realize it does not really make a difference in my lashes. I do notice somewhat of a lift, but it is not a curl. I have to go over the lashes multiple times for it to look like it was curled.
Iara P.
Es muy lindo usarlo porque te deja unas pestañas soñadas si es que no las tienes postizas. Yo lo uso con frecuencia y me encanta en la verdad no me canso de usarlo y no lo dejo de elegir. Te deja las pestañas hermooooooooosas... Si todavia no lo tenes compratelo!!!
Harriet T.
trisky to use but does the job. Tends to leave dents in my cheek but that might just be how I use it. I bought it from boots. Bit pricey for what it is. If I replace it I'll probably go on ebay.
Pale, Combination Skin, long but thin eyelashes. I am currently using benefit roller lash.
Chloe S.
Melbourne
Have been using this lash curler for years and just replace the rubber every once in a while. Does exactly what it's meant to and for the price it has lasted me ages! Would recommend
Stephanie H.
I loved thsee. They were great price and easy to use. It not harsh like others. Simple and easy to use. Grips lashes good and makes the perfect curl
Cecilie W.
This is my all time favourite! I don't go a day without curling my lashes. It is of good quality and has lasted me for years.
Betty L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyelash curler does the job and it is easily accessible. It fits my eye shape well. There is nothing to complain about.
Sofia G.
Halmstad
I love it! Gives my lashes a beautiful curl and doesn't pull on my lashes. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!