BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Allie C.
Allie C.
Brighton
This is one of the only lash curlers that actually manage to get all my lashes and get close to the root. It's very affordable and mine came with some extra pads as well.
Veronique G.
Veronique G.
Sainte-Adele
Once a week i squeeze my lashes....nothing better to open your eyes, ferl good and improve your makeup. Just do not sqeeze too much, do youre eyelash don't brake
Vaibhavi P.
Vaibhavi P.
This is a standard tool in my makeup routine. ..I cannot go without curling my lashes the curler provides a great hold especially used before applying mascara
Ericka M.
Ericka M.
Jajau los usuarios de nacimiento en un lugar de encuentro entre la población y de nacimiento
Danica F.
Danica F.
I was surprised to find this eyelash curler. It doesn't grip on my skin at all which is usually the case with my previous ones. It curls perfectly and grips on very well. i have semi hooded eyelids so this works with anyone who has the same lids as I am. Definitely repurchasing and recommending to my friends!
Cecilie W.
Cecilie W.
This is my all time favourite! I don't go a day without curling my lashes. It is of good quality and has lasted me for years.
Anna H.
Anna H.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Love, love, love this eyelash curler!!! This one i use everyday no matter the occasion.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I don't find this curler gives me the vivacious curl I would like. It doesn't have staying power and it just doesn't do the job.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Get an excellent curl with this curler that lasts and lasts. Can't put mascara on without using this tool first! A little expensive but worth it!
Peggy
Peggy
The first eyelash curler I purchased and was a pricey one. It was probably not for my eyeshape as it somewhat felt hard to position all my lashes inside the curler. I wish there was a wider space when it opened fully. As well, for me, maybe I was a beginner so I was not using it properly, but even now, a year after, I realize it does not really make a difference in my lashes. I do notice somewhat of a lift, but it is not a curl. I have to go over the lashes multiple times for it to look like it was curled.