BY TWEEZERMAN #23 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered! " in 44 reviews
Shelby W.
Charlotte
Super easy to use, comes with a lot of rubber bands to put on which is nice. I’ve never had a brand of eyelash curlers give me extra of those but they come in handy. This product curls my eyelashes perfectly and I don’t trust any other eyelash curler now!
Aimee N.
Great price, good quality, & gets the job done! I use this eyelash curler everyday before mascara & lightly after applying falsies to blend real/fake lashes together. I’ve had better luck w/ this eyelash curler than any others that I’ve purchased in the past. I am satisfied w/ this product!
Christina D.
Plano, TX
This is actually one of my favorite eyelash curlers I feel like my lashes hold their curl longer when I use this curler in comparison to other products. This is a very nicely made product and you can tell the quality of it just by holding it in your hand.
Alyssa d.
Clawson
These tweezer man lash curler's doing OK job. They were really expensive and I really cannot see a difference tween these enough 5.99 Revlon pair. I don't think that I would re-purchase, due to me not seen a huge difference with pain a lot more.
Ashley N.
Reliable brand that I've used over the years. Its basic but lasts very long. Easy to clean, no pain involved when using it. Nothing much else to say but I've relied on this brand daily for ten years. Satisfied with my classic tweezerman curler.
Jazmin R.
My lashes are really difficult to curl because they are very straight. This is the lash curler I have found to be the most efficient. It is a little pricey but would definitely recommend. I know my mom loves this lash curler too. It is easy to capture all eyelashes without feeling discomfort of the product being so near your eye.
Jordan S.
Melbourne
Great eyelash curler! It wasn’t too expensive and I think it’s very quality and keeps my lashes curled for awhile! It’s easy to clean and came with backup rubber pieces when they get old and I love that about this brand! I’d recommend you get these over other more expensive brands.
Nydia S.
Arnold, MD
Such a strong & durable eye lash curler for such a great price! There is so many eye lash curlers on the market, & nothing compares for the price & functionality! I would highly recommended to those not trying to break the bank, but receive great looking lashes after use!
Erin S.
The eyelash curler worked pretty well, however it was a bit flimsy. Also, the replacement pads are great for cleanliness however they fall out quite easily which can be frustrating. It’s also not always easy to find replacements
Ashley G.
At first the pad of the curler may feel a little hard on the eyelashes, so you have to loosen it up a bit. I just kept pressing it together and after a while it will be better. It really lifts up your lashes and I use it daily.