BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Catherine R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to curler. I like that it comes with two replacement pads. It does a good job for the price. I also like that I don't have to order it online. I can pick it up at the local drug store when I want to replace it. I use this every day and have been very pleased with it.
Brittany C.
Fort Myers, FL
I have used this eyelash curler since before I can remember. I have the rose gold one and it's the cutest thing. I have never pinched my eyelashes with this or my skin at all. it is really easy to use. it is much sturdier than other eyelash curlers i have tried in the past.
Carmel V.
TOMBALL, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't be fooled by the brand name. I know this is typically what you find in the cotton ball isle of the grocery store, but I promise you, this eyelash curler is the bomb! Very low-priced and very effective! I never get those horrendous pinches on my delicate eyelid skin, either. Curls perfectly every time!
Alexis D.
Latrobe, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a very hard time with this lash curler. It doesn't grip very well and the metal bends very easily in my makeup bag. I bought this brand at Walmart, and I would buy the same brand, except maybe a different type of eyelash curler. It was also very cheap.
Katlyn B.
Spanaway, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great and the price is nice! I never have an issue with these breaking on me or harming my eyelashes, which is very important to me. I have used the same curler over and over, just having to replace the little pads which saves SO much money! Love it!
Cicely M.
Ellenwood, GA
I absolutely love these curlers, perfect curl every time. Be careful about changing the pad, without changing the pad occasionally you can catch part of your lid so be sure you are changing the pad on the curler, but it is an excellent curler!
Jocelyn L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I didn't realize how much I relied on this until I left it at home recently on a long trip. Suddenly, it seemed like I had no lashes! Makes my eyes look bigger and brighter, and doesn't have the problem of the cushion popping out all the time like other brands!
Kristin I.
Malvern, PA
Can't go wrong with a classic. Not much to say about this. Its tried and true and your mom probably had one. It works though its not very exciting or pretty like some other brands it does work and it's very well priced.
Jessica G.
Highland, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried all different lash curlers, some just don't curl your lashes, this one has been my favorite and comes with extra of the purple lash cushions so that after a few months you can switch it out and don't have to buy an entirely new lash curler. This one really keeps my lashes looking full and long.
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought this eyelash curler about six months ago. I love it! It works really well to curl my short straight lashes. I need all the curl I can get. It works fast and last most of the day. I just wish I could find a heated one that works as good as this one.