BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Mallory K.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of the best eyelash curlers I have ever used. My old one, which I had for 3 years, broke because I stepped on it and I bought another as a replacement. I love that this product comes with replacement pads now, it didn't use to!
Krista G.
Krista G.
Williamston, SC
My eyelashes are not thick but they are long so I have to curl them everyday when I wear my eyeglasses. These do what I need, gives a dramatic curl if you hold it a little longer and gives me the thickness I lack when not curled.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Great curler! I've been using this brand for years now. There is nothing special about this curler, and nothing that really makes it shine more than others. I've just happened to be using this brand for a long time. Very durable!
Delaney M.
Delaney M.
Wylie, TX
This is a good, standard eyelash curler. I've had it for about two years and it is still going strong. At the time of purchase, I found it to be a bit pricey, but the longevity makes up for it. I'd highly recommend this product.
great product i apply mascara then curl them more mascara and curl again .. i have bought two and they work great i use mine every day and their price is great i am totally satisfied with how mine makes my eyelashes look!!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I hate these eyelash curlers. They're old and aren't as effective as new inventions. They were cheap so I can't complain too much. I use them everyday almost until I buy better ones. Not too satisfied with these really.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Blacksburg, VA
Love this! It curls my eyelashes perfectly to give them a pretty, full look. Only bad thing is sometimes my eyelashes will get stuck in it and that really hurts. But that happens so rarely it's not a deal breaker.
Amie W.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
Love! This eyelash curler has lasted me years and still function well and looks fairly new! I've tried others that always seem to look terrible or fall apart within six months but not this one! Highly recommended!
Mikaela G.
Mikaela G.
This eyelash curler is amazing! I have straight eyelashes and this eyelash curler is so great. It is super easy to use and a must have. It doesn't pull out your eyelashes and leaves them curled all day.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
These are very comfortable to hold. They feel great in you ur hand giving your u maximum control. They are gentle on the eyelashes but it still better to warm them up because the metal stays very cool.