BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Ana S.
Wauconda, IL
Not the best eyelash curler being that it doesn’t have a spring to really help curl. I like my eyelashes very curled so this didn’t help me at all. I tried using it many times. Would not recommend to someone who doesn’t have naturally curled lashes.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I love this eyelash curler because it doesn’t pinch my eyelids as a lot of other brands I have tried does. It’s the perfect width and depth to grab the lashes and curl perfectly, leaving me with beautiful lashes. Hands-down my favorite.
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I have used SEVERAL different lash curlers and this one is the best so far. I can't explain why but it curls my eyelashes so well. It comes with 2 extra pads too, which is great and requires less searching and shopping for replacements
Alyssa W.
I can’t live without an eyelash curler. This one is very nice. I’m not scared to use it and I really trust the brand. It makes my eyelashes look way longer and curls them for the entire day. Highly recommend
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I love love love this thing more than anything in the worlddddd. I honestly don’t know what I would do without it!! I seriously might cry if they ever stop making it!! This is a must have for every beauty bag!
Leeslie B.
Elizabeth, NJ
It gently holds my lashes without too much tugging. And curls them perfectly. I also have a bit of longer lashes so I'm not sure how it would work for other with short lashes? But, so far so good!
Britain M.
I've had these for years and they've never failed me! Everyday tool that gives my lashes the perfect curl, especially if I'm going for a more natural look and don't feel like wearing false lashes.
Tera L.
Prague, OK
I’ve found that Tweezerman products are consistently good quality. Their tweezers are the best on the market, so I was confident when purchasing this eyelash curler. It works great, doesn’t pinch, and has been easy to maintain.
Maria P.
Great eyelash curler for my straight lashes. It is kind of pricey set at $12 @ulta, but I am glad that it came with 3 extra pads. It does give me a fast beautiful curl. My other eyelash curlers take time to get me that curl that I desire, so this is pretty good if you do not have patience. It does pinch my eye if I am in a hurry so be careful when you grab your eyelashes. Not sure if its only my eye shape that it happens to, because I heard other girls say it's pinch free for them. First time using the tool it was kind of stiff, but now it is a breeze to use. I recommend this one! Good job, Tweezerman!
Lexxi M.
Great. My favorite eyelash curler ever. Tweezer man never fails me and I can always expect the best. I’m surprised at the price. It’s so affordable for its results.