BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Alison h.
Broken arrow, OK
I love this eye lash curler it's so great! It's one of the best! It works so well! Curls your lashes perfect
Lauren A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very good quality eyelash curler and comes with extra pads which is nice. Works well to curl eye eyelashes
Ryan E.
Charlotte
It’s cheap. It’s easy to use and clean. I haven’t ever had any problems with it and I use it every morning.
Olivia G.
Hidalgo, TX
I cant live without my lash curler, i use it everyday i do my make up and i love the results on my eye look
Tayytayy S.
i use this crimper on my lashes daily helps with my falsies to make my lashes face right when I apply them
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a great eye lash curler, it works for deep set eyes. I have never had an issue with this models.
Nicole B.
Midlothian, IL
The tweeze an professional classic lash curler is an amazing eyelash curler! It gets the job done well!!
Lena K.
Fort Lee, NJ
It's the only thing that really grabs all my lashes and my lashes stay curled all day, no touch ups! !!!!
Barbara R.
Works for me. Easy to use and effective.
My lashes look better when I use it. I can tell the difference.
Amber K.
Montgomery , TX
Really good eyelash curler. Not my all time favorite because it can pull a bit but it stays as my backup