BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Iara P.
Iara P.
Es muy lindo usarlo porque te deja unas pestañas soñadas si es que no las tienes postizas. Yo lo uso con frecuencia y me encanta en la verdad no me canso de usarlo y no lo dejo de elegir. Te deja las pestañas hermooooooooosas... Si todavia no lo tenes compratelo!!!
Harriet T.
Harriet T.
trisky to use but does the job. Tends to leave dents in my cheek but that might just be how I use it. I bought it from boots. Bit pricey for what it is. If I replace it I'll probably go on ebay.
Pale, Combination Skin, long but thin eyelashes. I am currently using benefit roller lash.
Sofia G.
Sofia G.
Halmstad
I love it! Gives my lashes a beautiful curl and doesn't pull on my lashes. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I loved thsee. They were great price and easy to use. It not harsh like others. Simple and easy to use. Grips lashes good and makes the perfect curl
Rashonda S.
Rashonda S.
Tampa
Product is okay, , but I have had better experience with other lash curlers. I chose this brand because it was cheaper.
Priscila C.
Priscila C.
Me encanta! No puedo dejar de usarlo cada vez que salgo, deja mis pestañas super bonitas y hace que se vean largas
Filipa M.
Filipa M.
Very easy to use even for beginners! It makes a big difference on my lashes!
Good sturdy curler. I just wish the curl lastes longer, but my eye lashes is very straight.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Altoona, PA
This is one of my favorites. It's basic and easy to use. It really works for me.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Eles se encaixam perfeitamente. Eles também são apenas a quantidade certa de esponjoso para mim para obter uma onda decente.
Eu escolhi a marca Tweezerman porque é uma marca confiável e eu normalmente tenho sido muito satisfeito com seus produtos. Também, o preço foi em um razoável variedade para a boa qualidade.