BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Taylor T.
Overbrook, KS
I've been using these for years! They keep my lashes curled all day, and I love them!
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tweezerman eyelash curler works well. They are inexpensive so you can replace them.
Jordan F.
Newport, AR
This eyelash curler definitly gets the job done, I would recommend it to everyone!
Laura B.
Pretty good! Did a good job of keeping my lashes curled and didn't pinch my lids.
Kelly E.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eyelash curler, no complaints! Works great, bought at Walmart, great value!
Ana U.
Chicago Heights, IL
I like how it curls my lashes with out cutting them they just come out perfect
Audrey G.
Voorhees, NJ
Great for taking your lashes to the next level and curling them to perfection
Yesica P.
I love it ts so easy to use and it gets my lashes curled perfect every time
Judi H.
Irvine, CA
This lash curler works pretty great. Its the only one i use it gives your lashes a perfect curl and last for a long time!
Alicia C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have been using another eyelash curler for a while, but read some good reviews about Tweezerman-- and I thought it was terrible! it didn't give enough pressure on my lashes to curl them up, and then I got a terrible "L" shape, versus a curl.. I will go back to my Tarte eyelash curler..