BY TWEEZERMAN #23 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered! " in 44 reviews
Syryeem I.
Hayward, CA
Honestly been using this lash curler since highschool and it's the only one I use lols. I have such short lashes to begin with and this gives my lashes the perfect curl prior to popping on my falsies!
great product i apply mascara then curl them more mascara and curl again .. i have bought two and they work great i use mine every day and their price is great i am totally satisfied with how mine makes my eyelashes look!!
Beverly N.
Tweezerman is great for those with few lashes, as it gets them all! I have to curl my lashes every day, and this works great to keep them in line and ready for mascara. Love the name, too. So cute!!
Ashley B.
Olive Branch, MS
My favorite eyelash curler!! They stay curled all day long, and even though the price is slightly high compared to some others I would buy it again as I reach for it on a daily basis. Love it, and would highly recommend
Krista S.
Dover, OH
Favorite thing to use when I do my makeup it helps curl them to make it look longer an more appealing. It usually comes with an extra rubber piece incase of emergency. Haha I always lose mine.
Lee P.
Littleton, CO
This tweeter does quite the trick of curling your lashes. However, not the best that I have used. After a few hours/minutes, my eyelashes were back to straight, despite how long I would curl them for.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
This didn't really curl my lashes well and the shape of this didn't work well with my eyes for some weird reason. It is affordable so maybe it would work for someone else.
Dierdra T.
Kissimmee, FL
I had high hope forthis curler. It works well but not wide enough for my eye. It creases my outer lashes . It doesnt pinch but does have a weird corner that just doesnt work with me.
Abby G.
Worked fine. Nothing incredible. I think that for the money, this is great, but if you are willing to spend a bit more in an eyelash curler, there are better options out there.
Sahira F.
The Colony, TX
Does the job well. I love that it is made of metal instead of plastic as it feels sturdy and durable. This has lasted me years, and I have no complaints about this product.