BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
cynthia s.
cynthia s.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought this eyelash curler about six months ago. I love it! It works really well to curl my short straight lashes. I need all the curl I can get. It works fast and last most of the day. I just wish I could find a heated one that works as good as this one.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
San Diego, CA
No joke I have been using this eyelash curler since I was 13. I am now 23. In 10 years I have never found a better eyelash curler that will do the job quick and efficiently. This curler is a little pricey at about $13 but I promise you it is worth the money!!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Columbus, OH
I'm a bit traditional and this classic is just perfect. Curls to perfection without pinching and easy to clean. Solid results every time!
member-16aff2df8
member-16aff2df8
Knoxville, TN
I love curlers ! They are amazing ! I couldn't live without them ! My eyelashes do not naturally curl
Yesica P.
Yesica P.
I love it ts so easy to use and it gets my lashes curled perfect every time
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have been using another eyelash curler for a while, but read some good reviews about Tweezerman-- and I thought it was terrible! it didn't give enough pressure on my lashes to curl them up, and then I got a terrible "L" shape, versus a curl.. I will go back to my Tarte eyelash curler..
Judi H.
Judi H.
Irvine, CA
This lash curler works pretty great. Its the only one i use it gives your lashes a perfect curl and last for a long time!
Emily B.
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
This didn't really curl my lashes well and the shape of this didn't work well with my eyes for some weird reason. It is affordable so maybe it would work for someone else.
Alysia K.
Alysia K.
Calgary
Meh, it's okay. Curls my lashes quite well but occasionally pinches me and also has quite a high price tag. This curler took a lot of getting used to and was very painful to use for the first 2 years I had it. Although it is better now, I find it hard to accept that I would have to go through 2 years of pain again if this product broke or I wanted to repurchase it.
Beth-Ann S.
Beth-Ann S.
Wellness Guru Expert
These curlers are amazing! They are just like the Shiseido curlers but way cheaper. I like that they are smaller and light, which makes them easy to use. They create a curl quickly and painlessly. I also like that it comes with multiple replacement pads.