BY TWEEZERMAN #25 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered! " in 44 reviews
Haley R.
Dallas, TX
I haven’t entered the realm of trying out eyelash curlers but hey this does the job. I purchased this from CVS and it was cheap and it curls my lashes.
JACLYN H.
Dallas, TX
Great curler. Very easy to use. My mascara doesn't stick on it as much as other curlers have in the past. Makes my lashes look bold and long. Love it!
Brandy L.
La Follette , TN
Very handy. Loved the fact that it was easy to use. I bought it at Walmart. It was reasonably priced and curled my lashes. Would recommend to others.
Gina H.
This is a very nice set of eyelash curlers. I really don't see the difference between these and a cheaper pair though. But these do get a nice curl.
Natalie H.
Bakersfield
AWESOME PRODUCT ! easy easy 😍😍 soft and gental on the lids and does its job 🤪 I use it on a daily and it’s made to work great and that’s what it does
Chelsea H.
So easy to use. Don’t be afraid ladies to use this scary looking product. You will receive the best curl that last all day after mascara is applied.
Elisha R.
Indianapolis
Good basic eyelash curler. Gets the job done. Pinches a little. It is not my favorite but if you're new to curlers, this one is a good place to start
MaryAnn P.
Woodside, NY
Doesn't give me the curl I actually want in my eyelashes. Although, it is very easy to use. Easy to purchase over the counter in any pharmacy store.
Bridgette L.
Shreveport, LA
Easy to use and curls lashes great and the price is reasonable. This is a staple product for any makeup bag. Durable also and will last a lifetime
Elizabeth P.
Phoenix, Az
Great to use for eyelash curling, easy to use absolutely love it! The curler leaves a great curl to the eyelashes and leaves them standing all day!