BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Annika S.
Rapid City, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
A very good, standard eyelash curler. Definitely does the job as it is needed to do so.
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Love this eyelash curler. Does the job and I highly recommend this product to anyone!!
Jessica C.
Atlanta, GA
Great product, does a good job of curling eyelashes. Love the pretty sleek design too.
Nicole J.
I really like the way this eyelash curler makes my eyelashes look after curling them.
Dawn m.
Wilmington, MA
This is a great product and curls my lashes beautifully while not pinching my eye lid
Amalia G.
Riverview, Fl
Great eyelash curlers! Curls my eyelashes amazingly I don't even need false eyelashes
Taylor T.
Overbrook, KS
I've been using these for years! They keep my lashes curled all day, and I love them!
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tweezerman eyelash curler works well. They are inexpensive so you can replace them.
Jordan F.
Newport, AR
This eyelash curler definitly gets the job done, I would recommend it to everyone!
Laura B.
Pretty good! Did a good job of keeping my lashes curled and didn't pinch my lids.