BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome eyelash curler! It does curl your lashes beautifully. It doesn't pinch!
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using the classic eyelashe curler works great easy to us easy to clean and easy to change out the rubber pieces
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tweezerman eyelash curler works well. They are inexpensive so you can replace them.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hadn't bought a new eyelash curler in a very long time and was having a hard time finding one. I ultimately decided on this one because it came with 3 replacement pads. At first it was very stiff and hard to use, but now that I've had it a few weeks I really like it. It curls my eyelashes well and I like how the pad is rounded instead of flat.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
These curlers give you insane curls without damaging your real lashes!!! In one pumping motion you can get the right curl and it holds alll night.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love! This eyelash curler has lasted me years and still function well and looks fairly new! I've tried others that always seem to look terrible or fall apart within six months but not this one! Highly recommended!
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are very comfortable to hold. They feel great in you ur hand giving your u maximum control. They are gentle on the eyelashes but it still better to warm them up because the metal stays very cool.
House of M.
This is your basic eyelash curler. No frills here, but it gets the job done. Because there aren't and do-dads attached it is easy to use. These are available everywhere, I bought mine at Wal-Mart. I would purchase this eyelash curler again in the future.
Alison h.
Broken arrow , OK
I love this eye lash curler it's so great! It's one of the best! It works so well! Curls your lashes perfect
Amanda T.
Slidell, LA
This is a comfortable product to use, I use it everyday to curl my eyelashes prior to applying mascara. It keeps my lashes curled for hours. This product is easy to use, just pulse the lash curler 510 times up and down your lashes. I was very satisfied with this product.