BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Dawn m.
Dawn m.
Wilmington, MA
This is a great product and curls my lashes beautifully while not pinching my eye lid
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Cordova, al
It's a nice quality product without the cost of higher priced and the same effect. It helps me achieve the look I need without glueing on fake eyelashes
Amalia G.
Amalia G.
Riverview, Fl
Great eyelash curlers! Curls my eyelashes amazingly I don't even need false eyelashes
Susan P.
Susan P.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Love my eyelash curler by tweezerman! I use it every day, and it's seriously the best! I get such an even curl!
Syryeem I.
Syryeem I.
Hayward, CA
Honestly been using this lash curler since highschool and it's the only one I use lols. I have such short lashes to begin with and this gives my lashes the perfect curl prior to popping on my falsies!
Carol K.
Carol K.
Bartlesville, OK
I am very pleased with all the tweezerman products I've used. The product is great and the pricing is great also .
Kait P.
Kait P.
South Jordan, UT
Easy to use, affordable and high quality lash curler. User friendly and easy to clean, curls lashes in minutes with an effect that stays all day.
Chrisy B.
Chrisy B.
Siloam Springs, AR
Very good product. Frat pricing ! Would definitely buy again and again! Definitely recommend it.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Arlington, WA
Tweezerman is my go to for all my tool needs, curlers, tweezers ect. When I comes to my curlers I try to keep it simple and classic due to my fear of ripping out my eyelashes. And tweezerman professional classic lash curler is the perfect curler. I had my curler for over 5 years with no issues, I ended up need to replace and bought the same one. You know a product is good when you replace with the same.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Buena Park, CA
Nothing beats a classic and this Tweezerman eyelash curler is up there with the eyelash curler by Tarte as well as Shu Uemura.