BY TWEEZERMAN #23 in Eyelash Curlers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered! " in 44 reviews
Jessica P.
Overland Park, KS
The lash pad is firm and definitely gives the ultimate lash curl. The tool has lasted me for at least 8 months with no breakage. It's a bit on the pricey side but worth it because it comes with two refill pads. Definitely recommend it!
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
These are very comfortable to hold. They feel great in you ur hand giving your u maximum control. They are gentle on the eyelashes but it still better to warm them up because the metal stays very cool.
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I love love love this thing more than anything in the worlddddd. I honestly don’t know what I would do without it!! I seriously might cry if they ever stop making it!! This is a must have for every beauty bag!
Courtnie S.
Atlanta, GA
Love these it's easy to use and my lashes curl really good. It's also last all day and the next day I eould recommend this to anybody. I've had mines for about 3 mo and this hasn't let me down yet. I really live for this.
Shivani M.
Schiller Park, IL
It is a great eyelash curler, however it does tend to pull out some of my lashes each time I use it. Right now I use Revlon, and I like my current one a little better than this one. I bought this Tweezerman from Walgreens. I wouldn't say I was completely disappointed, but I wasn't too satisfied either
hailey t.
La Grange, NC
perfect little tool, easy to use and works great!! I use it every day at least once, sometime s 2-3 times a day. never really used alternatives because I love this one. bought it from walmart. 10/10 would recommend.
Victoria F.
Columbia, SC
This eyelash curler is the best I've used so far. It comes with replacement rubber stoppers. It curls my lashes very well without it looking so crinkled. My only complaint is that I pinched my skin a few times trying to use it but that could just be me.
Brie D.
Belton, TX
This is a great curler. I can do it without any tugging or irritation to me eye. This a product I use everyday, it is very important to invest in good products when it's every day use/
Gabriella C.
I have naturally full, yet straight lashes. This eye lash curler gave my lashes LIFE! It was so amazing, I pretty much tell everyone about it. Def one of my holy grail products
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
My favorite eyelash curler out there. It's a little more on the expensive side in comparison to other brands but i promise you it is worth the extra money. Two little squeezes on each eye and I'm good to get every time. It curls both sides evenly and it never rips my lashes out.

back