BY TWEEZERMAN #26 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered! " in 44 reviews
Gabriella C.
I have naturally full, yet straight lashes. This eye lash curler gave my lashes LIFE! It was so amazing, I pretty much tell everyone about it. Def one of my holy grail products
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
My favorite eyelash curler out there. It's a little more on the expensive side in comparison to other brands but i promise you it is worth the extra money. Two little squeezes on each eye and I'm good to get every time. It curls both sides evenly and it never rips my lashes out.
Prisilla M.
I love classic eyelash curlers and this one does the job! I use it everyday! I bought it at Walmart and it really curls my lashes! It was very inexpensive and last long! I definitely recommend this!!!
Lauleh A.
Baltimore, MD
I never apply mascara before curling my eyelashes. This curler is wonderful and it really makes my lashes curly and pop! I use it everyday and it is essential to my makeup routine. It is the best curler I have ever used!! I can't imagine going back to a generic eyelash curler.
Grace B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this lash curler! It is functional and clean and does the job right. I use it every day before I swipe on mascara after popping the rubber out and heating it up under a hairdryer. My lashes are really straight but this curls them well. Very easy to clean too.
Meredith W.
Village Mills, TX
Tweezerman is a economical choice that gets the job done. I have olive skin with black hair and though my eyelashes are long.... they go straight out. This helps accent my eyes quickly every morning before I put my mascara on. I will most likely use this product again.
Kamie T.
Pacific , MO
Excellent product! Curls without pulling out lashes. Painlessly perfect. Love that I can change the silicone pads when they get dirty or worn. Yet another high quality product by Tweezerman.
Aimee J.
Sacramento, CA
Tweezerman eyelash curlers are always an affordable and easy to find option. They tend to be a little flat for my eyes though, I prefer a more curved shape. Tweezerman eyelash curlers seem to only curl the center eyelashes and don't capture the ones on the sides.
Marianne F.
Portland, OR
I knew this was a great eyelash curler but I got verification when my sister borrowed it and raved about how great it worked on her lashes too. It is very easy to use and has lasted a good while. I can tell it is good quality and was well worth the price. Love it!
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
Like my Tweezerman tweezers, I really like this eyelash curler. You may pay a little more than a drug store brand, but you get your money's worth. It works really well, and give a soft curl.