BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Annika S.
Annika S.
Virginia Bch, VA
A very good, standard eyelash curler. Definitely does the job as it is needed to do so.
Kassie L.
Kassie L.
Bel Aire, KS
I live it. It comes with so many visions and has an excellent grip. Curls my lashes every time and makes them look flawless.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Lansing, MI
Works. I dont use it often enough to say i like it or not . I have used it maybe twice since i bought it but my eye lashes look great without it.
Mersaidies H.
Mersaidies H.
Oak grove , KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Not much to say all lash curlers are about the same. I don't think the brand really matters they all do the same thing
Brie D.
Brie D.
Belton, TX
This is a great curler. I can do it without any tugging or irritation to me eye. This a product I use everyday, it is very important to invest in good products when it's every day use/
Laurie B.
Laurie B.
E Brunswick, NJ
This is the lash curler that I use every day. I have no complaints and it does it's intended purpose. I haven't really used any other lash curlers to compare it to, but for now this one works, and it's easy to use and if I had to, I would buy it again!
hailey t.
hailey t.
La Grange, NC
perfect little tool, easy to use and works great!! I use it every day at least once, sometime s 2-3 times a day. never really used alternatives because I love this one. bought it from walmart. 10/10 would recommend.
Kora S.
Kora S.
Madison, WI
The best lash curler I've ever used, hands down! Its easy to clean, painless, and comes with pad changes, which is always a plus. You can either use it as is for natural curls, or heat it up a bit for a really dramatic look. I would recommend it for EVERYONE!
Dierdra T.
Dierdra T.
Kissimmee, FL
I had high hope forthis curler. It works well but not wide enough for my eye. It creases my outer lashes . It doesnt pinch but does have a weird corner that just doesnt work with me.
Almaz B.
Almaz B.
Like the tweezerman products easy to use easy to clean and carry. Great value for the money.