BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Mariana C.
San Antonio, TX
wasnt my favorite it was a little uncomfortable to use . ive tried better ones i prefer their tweezers
Leana H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
My holy grail eyelash curler it always curls my lashes so well and keeps them curled for a long time.
member-16aff2df8
Knoxville, TN
I love curlers ! They are amazing ! I couldn't live without them ! My eyelashes do not naturally curl
Jasmyne J.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great basic lash curler! This is definitely a product the lasts a long time and is super affordable!
Mona M.
Oakland , CA
I love this tweezer from tweezerman it curls your lashes very good I really recommend this product
Jess M.
Curls my eyelashes the best and I haven't used any other eyelash curler since I've bought this one
Yisel u.
North Miami, FL
I used long time ago and was
Very nice
It does the job really good
It was economic
Recommended 100%
I use this for my Eye lash so they can curl but I really like these because my eye are very short
Preachersd2r H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great size. Easy to use. Doesn’t crimp the lashes as bad as some when in a hurry. I’d buy again.
Serena b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simple and cheap. Gets the job done. It’s durable and easy to clean. Great value for your money.