BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
nisha a.
nisha a.
Paramus, NJ
This is the best lash curler I have used. It has a nice weight to it, and I use it all the time when using mascara. I have fairly dry skin. This is easy to use, and is a great value for the price. It is a little pricey but they have a lifetime warranty. Definitely satisfied.
I use this for my Eye lash so they can curl but I really like these because my eye are very short
Marianne F.
Marianne F.
Portland, OR
I knew this was a great eyelash curler but I got verification when my sister borrowed it and raved about how great it worked on her lashes too. It is very easy to use and has lasted a good while. I can tell it is good quality and was well worth the price. Love it!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Cypress, CA
works very well. the rubber piece in the curler lasted forever and was easy to clean. i use this curler often
Lizze C.
Lizze C.
scottsville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I guess for a small curl this curler worked, but if you want more of a dramatic curl to your eye lashes I would recommend another brand.
Beverly N.
Beverly N.
Tweezerman is great for those with few lashes, as it gets them all! I have to curl my lashes every day, and this works great to keep them in line and ready for mascara. Love the name, too. So cute!!
Chasidy D.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland , OH
This is a pretty good, basic lash curler. Does exactly what it's supposed to without being too rough on the lashes. It's a good size for my eyes and just barely fits in all the lashes but if my eyes were even the slightest bit wider, it would not fit all my lashes.
Leana H.
Leana H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
My holy grail eyelash curler it always curls my lashes so well and keeps them curled for a long time.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
These Tweezerman eyelash curlers really are the most basic eyelash curlers that you can get. They have no grips, but they do work for what they are advertised for. Nothing that special in my opinion, especially considering their higher price.
Amie T.
Amie T.
Hopatcong, NJ
Makes my eyelashes look super long and curled. Love the tweezerman brand. Great quality and would recommend to anyone.