BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Tweezerman Professional Classic Lash Curler, 1 ea
  • "I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered! " in 44 reviews
courtney g.
I love this eyelash curler. It’s a classic. You can get close to the lash line and hold for desired curl. Performs great and in my opinion best used before applying mascara
Sarah R.
San Diego
I really like this lash curler. It leaves a nice curl instead of a bend that I’ve got with other curlers. It’s easy to get close to the root of the lashes for the highest lift. I also like that it comes with extra pads.
Franchesca H.
Plainville
This is my fav curler I have two and the other one just doesn’t work as good as this one this is a very easy to use curler and leaves my lashes looking natural and curler I would recommend this highly!
Samantha M.
Blackwood, NJ
These lash curlers perfectly curl my eyelashes every time, with minimal effort. No need to heat them up with water beforehand, I can easily give my lashes a nice curl with just the tool alone.
Tera L.
Prague, OK
I’ve found that Tweezerman products are consistently good quality. Their tweezers are the best on the market, so I was confident when purchasing this eyelash curler. It works great, doesn’t pinch, and has been easy to maintain.
Sara C.
Wauwatosa, WI
What can I say? It does its job! I use this product daily. I would appreciate if the curler cushions were available for purchase separately. You can find them but it's not easy!
Kelly R.
If your looking for an affordable eyelash curler this is a great option. This product lifts your eyelashes for a few yours, but not great if you want your lashes curled all day.
Vicki C.
Arcadia, LA
i have short lashes so a curler is a must- this one doesnt pinch my eyes- my lashes seem to HOLD the curl. I have bought several over the years. this is the only brand I buy
Worked great for a while, but part of the glue stopped holding on the top corner and the metal ended up coming apart and pulling eyelashes out. Wish it had lasted longer.
Mikaela G.
This eyelash curler is amazing! I have straight eyelashes and this eyelash curler is so great. It is super easy to use and a must have. It doesn't pull out your eyelashes and leaves them curled all day.

back