BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Madisyn P.
Victoria, TX
This is by far the best lash curler I have ever used. It is the only one that actually keeps my lashes curled.
Selina H.
Chatsworth, CA
I just feel that tweezerman are the best they last long and the rubber piece doesn't crack like the others do
Ashley C.
Cypress, CA
works very well. the rubber piece in the curler lasted forever and was easy to clean. i use this curler often
Alison h.
Broken arrow , OK
I love this eye lash curler it's so great! It's one of the best! It works so well! Curls your lashes perfect
Olivia G.
Hidalgo, TX
I cant live without my lash curler, i use it everyday i do my make up and i love the results on my eye look
Tayytayy S.
i use this crimper on my lashes daily helps with my falsies to make my lashes face right when I apply them
Lena K.
Fort Lee, NJ
It's the only thing that really grabs all my lashes and my lashes stay curled all day, no touch ups! !!!!
Nicole B.
Midlothian, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The tweeze an professional classic lash curler is an amazing eyelash curler! It gets the job done well!!
Barbara R.
Works for me. Easy to use and effective.
My lashes look better when I use it. I can tell the difference.
Mariana C.
San Antonio, TX
wasnt my favorite it was a little uncomfortable to use . ive tried better ones i prefer their tweezers