BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Shelby, NC
Very good lash curler. Gives a strong curl without creasing lashes. The curl really holds for a long time. Kinda pricey but not too bad.
Margarita C.
Margarita C.
Walla Walla, WA
I like that it doesn't crack or chip the lashes and that it comes with several refills and its great i like to heat the curler and then curl
Denise Q.
Denise Q.
Tucson, AZ
Classic is the best have tried lot of different curlers but I find myself coming back to the classic lashes stays curler longer and fuller
Allie S.
Allie S.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a hit or miss. Some days I have my good eyelash days. Some days I don't. It does make ur eyelashes look longer tho once u curl and apply mascara.
Becky W.
Becky W.
The best! This eyelash curler is a daily necessity for me - like I would bring it on a desert island. It curls eyelashes with one little squeeze! I got mine at Ulta.
Aimee J.
Aimee J.
Sacramento, CA
Tweezerman eyelash curlers are always an affordable and easy to find option. They tend to be a little flat for my eyes though, I prefer a more curved shape. Tweezerman eyelash curlers seem to only curl the center eyelashes and don't capture the ones on the sides.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Wilmington, NC
I LOVE TO CURL MY LASH BEFORE I PUT ON MY MASCARA. I SOME TIMES HEAT IT UP TO GIVE MYSELF A LITTLE CURL SO IT MAKES MY LASHES LOOK FULLER.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Overland Park, KS
The lash pad is firm and definitely gives the ultimate lash curl. The tool has lasted me for at least 8 months with no breakage. It's a bit on the pricey side but worth it because it comes with two refill pads. Definitely recommend it!
Jennifer Rose M.
Jennifer Rose M.
Riverside, CA
Great product. Nicely made and durable. Comes with extra pad inserts. For future use. I have small cat eye shaped eyes and have a hard time finding a curler that fits my eye shape and gives my lashes a nice natural looking curl. This product does just that. I am very happy with this product.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Tweezerman is a failproof brand when it comes to tweezers and lash curlers. They get the job done and they're inexpensive (compared to "higher end" curlers).