BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Christine G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that these are really durable and don't pull on the lashes. The only problem I've had is finding refills for them.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using the classic eyelashe curler works great easy to us easy to clean and easy to change out the rubber pieces
Amie T.
Hopatcong, NJ
Makes my eyelashes look super long and curled. Love the tweezerman brand. Great quality and would recommend to anyone.
Mersaidies H.
Fort Campbell, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not much to say all lash curlers are about the same. I don't think the brand really matters they all do the same thing
Allison J.
Jacksonville, FL
These make my lashes look amazing and I use this everyday people always tell me I have amazing lashes thanks to this
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it curls my lashes doesnt pinch my eye lol. Makes them look fab without mascara thats what i love most about it
Carol K.
Bartlesville, OK
I am very pleased with all the tweezerman products I've used. The product is great and the pricing is great also .
Vanessa C.
Eugene, OR
It's nice to have a good solidly constructed, curved lash curler that doesn't catch and pull out your eyelashes!
Jennifer H.
Chipley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye lash curler is wonderful. Doesn't pinch my lid curls the lashes perfect. The curl stays for awhile too!
Susan P.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my eyelash curler by tweezerman! I use it every day, and it's seriously the best! I get such an even curl!