BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Tweezerman Professional Classic Lash Curler, 1 ea
  • "I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered! " in 44 reviews
Jenifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I wanted to love these, but they were nothing special. They don't work any better than the ones I purchased from the dollar store. They are not more effective, ergonomic, or comfortable. They are just a plain old curler and not worth the higher price point.
Brittany B.
I hate these eyelash curlers. They're old and aren't as effective as new inventions. They were cheap so I can't complain too much. I use them everyday almost until I buy better ones. Not too satisfied with these really.
Mikayla S.
Bath, MI
Love the curl it gives my lashes and that it comes with extra inserts so I don’t have to run out and buy some right away! I use this everyday even when I’m not wearing makeup just to give my lashes a nice curl!
Becky W.
The best! This eyelash curler is a daily necessity for me - like I would bring it on a desert island. It curls eyelashes with one little squeeze! I got mine at Ulta.
Hallie S.
Overland Park, KS
Nothing fancy but this does the trick. It gets a little pinchy if the curler isn’t lined up just right, but paying extra close attention when curling can prevent that. The final product is curled eyelashes & that’s good enough for me!
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I like this lash curler much better than the reckon curler I had been using. It feels much sturdier, though I must admit that I’m simply holding out until I can buck up and just buy a Shu Uemura curler!
Britain M.
I've had these for years and they've never failed me! Everyday tool that gives my lashes the perfect curl, especially if I'm going for a more natural look and don't feel like wearing false lashes.
Kayleen R.
Love it! It's your average classes eyelash curler. Nothing fancy but it works. I've had mine for over a year and the rubbing part on it has never fallen out or broken.
Claire W.
This eyelash curler is pretty average it works pretty well its not amazing and my lashes are so so much longer after using it but they are colored and my lashes do look better after i use this!
Jade S.
Blacksburg, VA
Love this! It curls my eyelashes perfectly to give them a pretty, full look. Only bad thing is sometimes my eyelashes will get stuck in it and that really hurts. But that happens so rarely it's not a deal breaker.

back