BY TWEEZERMAN #26 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered! " in 44 reviews
Lexxi M.
Great. My favorite eyelash curler ever. Tweezer man never fails me and I can always expect the best. I’m surprised at the price. It’s so affordable for its results.
Becky A.
Jamestown, NC
Listen. If you struggle with curling your eyelashes, I beg you to give Tweezerman lash curler a try. You'll never return to the other brands. It always curls my lashes perfectly without pinching or pulling, so the price tag is well justified. I've had my curler for almost three years now with no complaints, when before I was buying a new one every year at least. Get you a tweezerman lash curler ASAP.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
I was always so afraid to use eyelash curlers because they would tug and pull at my lashes and I felt so scared my lashes were gonna pull right off, but this one doesn't feel like that at all. I've been using this every day since I got it and no other curler makes my lashes stay curled like this. I have really straight lashes, so I NEED to curl them or else I'll look like I have none!! I would highly recommend!!!
F R.
I usedto use the Shu Umera eyelash curler for a very long time. After starting an eyelash growth serum I could no longer get all my lashes inside the clamp. This works perfectly for that. The Tweezerman curler works with a wider range of eye shapes and lash length/density. It does take a while to adjust to the different clamping style (vs my old Shu Umera) but it works extremely well.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I hadn't bought a new eyelash curler in a very long time and was having a hard time finding one. I ultimately decided on this one because it came with 3 replacement pads. At first it was very stiff and hard to use, but now that I've had it a few weeks I really like it. It curls my eyelashes well and I like how the pad is rounded instead of flat.
Brittany C.
Fort Myers, FL
I have used this eyelash curler since before I can remember. I have the rose gold one and it's the cutest thing. I have never pinched my eyelashes with this or my skin at all. it is really easy to use. it is much sturdier than other eyelash curlers i have tried in the past.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland, OH
This is a pretty good, basic lash curler. Does exactly what it's supposed to without being too rough on the lashes. It's a good size for my eyes and just barely fits in all the lashes but if my eyes were even the slightest bit wider, it would not fit all my lashes.
KaRa M.
This is your basic eyelash curler. No frills here, but it gets the job done. Because there aren't and do-dads attached it is easy to use. These are available everywhere, I bought mine at Wal-Mart. I would purchase this eyelash curler again in the future.
Laurie B.
E Brunswick, NJ
This is the lash curler that I use every day. I have no complaints and it does it's intended purpose. I haven't really used any other lash curlers to compare it to, but for now this one works, and it's easy to use and if I had to, I would buy it again!
Mansur Beauty B.
the classic! its amazing! i always purchase these for the kits and you always get extra bands so the curler can last up to a year! every single day i use this item and its super easy to use and clean. cant live without it. i would recommend this to everyone