BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Leah H.
Love this!! Really skinny, helps get to the root of your lashes :) amazing quality and works extremely well when curling the lashes
Brooke H.
Midway Park, NC
I love the classic curler curls my lashes and they stayed curled all day long! Even after mascara! They look super full and long!
Emma D.
Gold Beach, OR
On of my go to tools everyday... this eye lash curler is perfect to give your eyes that something extra with or without mascara
Emma M.
Wdm, IA
I use this all the time! Its lasted and held up for a long time. And it keeps your eyelashes curled all day. Totally recommend!
Maria A.
Buena Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing beats a classic and this Tweezerman eyelash curler is up there with the eyelash curler by Tarte as well as Shu Uemura.
Samantha N.
Cedar City, UT
I love this eyelash curler! It makes my eyelashes look for longer and have a lasting curled work all day. I would recommend!
Kassie L.
Bel Aire, KS
I live it. It comes with so many visions and has an excellent grip. Curls my lashes every time and makes them look flawless.
Anayelli G.
Fresno, CA
Love this lash curler and also it never goes wrong with this curler I really love it it is like my go to curler at the moment
Edith M.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Classic eyelash curler that leaves my lashes nice and curled. For more volume just add heat to it and it works even better.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brands eyelashes curler, they are super easy to use, dont break quickly, gives my lashes a pretty curl effect