BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Aysha C.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn , NY
These curlers give you insane curls without damaging your real lashes!!! In one pumping motion you can get the right curl and it holds alll night.
the classic! its amazing! i always purchase these for the kits and you always get extra bands so the curler can last up to a year! every single day i use this item and its super easy to use and clean. cant live without it. i would recommend this to everyone
Fifi R.
Fifi R.
I usedto use the Shu Umera eyelash curler for a very long time. After starting an eyelash growth serum I could no longer get all my lashes inside the clamp. This works perfectly for that. The Tweezerman curler works with a wider range of eye shapes and lash length/density. It does take a while to adjust to the different clamping style (vs my old Shu Umera) but it works extremely well.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Midway Park, NC
I love the classic curler curls my lashes and they stayed curled all day long! Even after mascara! They look super full and long!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Columbia, SC
This eyelash curler is the best I've used so far. It comes with replacement rubber stoppers. It curls my lashes very well without it looking so crinkled. My only complaint is that I pinched my skin a few times trying to use it but that could just be me.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Seattle, WA
I'm a die hard fan of the famous Shu Uemura eyelash curler, but Tweezerman Professional Classic Lash Curler comes in at a close second. It's much less than the Shu Uemura, and more easily found. Plus it's easy to use. I'm not sure I'll give up my Shu Uemura, but if you don't want to spend lots, I would recommend the Tweezerman version.
Tarah M.
Tarah M.
Hixson, TN
I have naturally long lashes but I like to use a curler to give it that extra oomph. This curler works just as well as the more expensive brands. Its super easy to use. And is easily found at just about every store with a make up section.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Midlothian, IL
The tweeze an professional classic lash curler is an amazing eyelash curler! It gets the job done well!!
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
Voorhees, NJ
Great for taking your lashes to the next level and curling them to perfection
Anayelli G.
Anayelli G.
Fresno, CA
Love this lash curler and also it never goes wrong with this curler I really love it it is like my go to curler at the moment