BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Samantha W.
Leland, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE TO CURL MY LASH BEFORE I PUT ON MY MASCARA. I SOME TIMES HEAT IT UP TO GIVE MYSELF A LITTLE CURL SO IT MAKES MY LASHES LOOK FULLER.
Andrea G.
Columbus, OH
I'm a bit traditional and this classic is just perfect. Curls to perfection without pinching and easy to clean. Solid results every time!
Melissa M.
Shelby, NC
Very good lash curler. Gives a strong curl without creasing lashes. The curl really holds for a long time. Kinda pricey but not too bad.
heather h.
I wish my lashes were longer and thicker....don't we all! This eyelash curler curls my lashes beautifully without causing any discomfort!
Marissa S.
Billings, MT
Classic eyelash curler. Always grasps the lashes with no hassle. This is a long lasting curler that has lasted me months with no hiccups
Satyra W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Classic eyelash curler. I don't use it often but have had mine for years. The rubber piece is replaceable which is great for sanitation.
Monique J.
Fremont, CA
The first eyelash curler I purchased & i fell in love. It really does the job of keeping my lash in place. Definitely will repurchase.
Rita S.
El Monte , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great! I have stiff straight lashes. And this works perfectly! It's easy to use and the silicone strip holds up very well.
Noel C.
gainesville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eye lash curler that really helps my very straight, fine eyelashes hold a strong curl no matter what kind of mascara I'm using.
Rocio G.
Santa Ana, CA
Best eyelash curler ever. I even have a spare in case I misplace mine or it ends up in my kids toy box (has happened more than once).