BY TWEEZERMAN #23 in Eyelash Curlers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered! " in 44 reviews
nisha a.
Paramus, NJ
This is the best lash curler I have used. It has a nice weight to it, and I use it all the time when using mascara. I have fairly dry skin. This is easy to use, and is a great value for the price. It is a little pricey but they have a lifetime warranty. Definitely satisfied.
Dawn W.
Monee, IL
Always a tried and true lash curler. The best thing to do to get your eyelashes a nice curl is to heat the rubber piece with the hairdryer. Just squeeze for 5 seconds, move up, squeeze for another five seconds and move up. Do this all the way to the end and you'll have beautiful lashes.
Naomi G.
This is a very standard eyelash curler. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't great either. It seemed very stiff to me. I don't think that the curl lasted very long on my lashes. I have found other curlers that work better for my lashes.
Nicole T.
Whitinsville, MA
I’ve had this eyelash curler for years and it’s held up for so long. Worth every penny! It is a bit pricey but for the amount of time I’ve had it you can’t beat it. It’s a smooth cushioned clamp, never catches and curls so nicely.
Allison M.
Beardstown, IL
I cannot live without my lash curler, it is a must have for me. Nothing can compare to Tweezerman lash curler. Can be purchased at a local drug store like Walmart or CVS. It has a great value for its low price. Leaves you with perfect curled lashes that last all day.
julianna h.
Nashville, TN
I have had this lash curler since high school (so about a decade!!!), and I love it. It has held up through thick and thin. All it needs is the occasional replacement of the rubber part. I purchased this product at a local shop in Nashville. I would buy it again, but I have a feeling I won't have to! Durable.
Srinidhi Y.
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Rachael R.
Smyrna, TN
Loved this product at first, but after at least 6 months of use it lost its hinge movement. The rubber dried up and cracked. I have had another one previously and it lasted at least 2 years. I have medium length lashes and it curls them perfectly when it works.
Jenifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I wanted to love these, but they were nothing special. They don't work any better than the ones I purchased from the dollar store. They are not more effective, ergonomic, or comfortable. They are just a plain old curler and not worth the higher price point.
Brittany B.
I hate these eyelash curlers. They're old and aren't as effective as new inventions. They were cheap so I can't complain too much. I use them everyday almost until I buy better ones. Not too satisfied with these really.

back