BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Yessica S.
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
It's ok , I see a difference when I use this product . I'll continue using it until I get s better one.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I'm a very simple woman when it comes to curling my eyelashes I do it the same good old fashion way my mother did it and my grandmother did it and growing up they always use this and it works perfect I have no complaints
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Hidalgo, TX
I cant live without my lash curler, i use it everyday i do my make up and i love the results on my eye look
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Chipley, FL
This eye lash curler is wonderful. Doesn't pinch my lid curls the lashes perfect. The curl stays for awhile too!
Sahira F.
Sahira F.
The Colony, TX
Does the job well. I love that it is made of metal instead of plastic as it feels sturdy and durable. This has lasted me years, and I have no complaints about this product.
Noel C.
Noel C.
Gainesville, FL
Great eye lash curler that really helps my very straight, fine eyelashes hold a strong curl no matter what kind of mascara I'm using.
amanda h.
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Love this eyelash curler. Does the job and I highly recommend this product to anyone!!
Audrey A.
Audrey A.
Glassboro, NJ
This eyelash curler is affordable and gets the job done for me. When I want my eyelashes to be extra curly for a long time I warm it up with a light for a few seconds. This is a classic staple to my makeup kit.
Kristal C.
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA
I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered!
Gynelle P.
Gynelle P.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Love it curls my lashes doesnt pinch my eye lol. Makes them look fab without mascara thats what i love most about it