BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Abby G.
Worked fine. Nothing incredible. I think that for the money, this is great, but if you are willing to spend a bit more in an eyelash curler, there are better options out there.
Sahira F.
The Colony, TX
Does the job well. I love that it is made of metal instead of plastic as it feels sturdy and durable. This has lasted me years, and I have no complaints about this product.
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA
I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered!
Kelly M.
Tweezerman is a failproof brand when it comes to tweezers and lash curlers. They get the job done and they're inexpensive (compared to "higher end" curlers).
Ali J.
Falls Church, VA
Very good at the beginning, but after multiple uses, the springy-ness and curling strength seemed to diminish in comparison to other curlers I had used.
Jennifer M.
Cordova, al
It's a nice quality product without the cost of higher priced and the same effect. It helps me achieve the look I need without glueing on fake eyelashes
JACLYN H.
Dallas, TX
Great curler. Very easy to use. My mascara doesn't stick on it as much as other curlers have in the past. Makes my lashes look bold and long. Love it!
Allie S.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a hit or miss. Some days I have my good eyelash days. Some days I don't. It does make ur eyelashes look longer tho once u curl and apply mascara.
MaryAnn P.
Woodside, NY
Doesn't give me the curl I actually want in my eyelashes. Although, it is very easy to use. Easy to purchase over the counter in any pharmacy store.
Chelsea H.
So easy to use. Don’t be afraid ladies to use this scary looking product. You will receive the best curl that last all day after mascara is applied.