BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Cedar City, UT
I love this eyelash curler! It makes my eyelashes look for longer and have a lasting curled work all day. I would recommend!
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
I was always so afraid to use eyelash curlers because they would tug and pull at my lashes and I felt so scared my lashes were gonna pull right off, but this one doesn't feel like that at all. I've been using this every day since I got it and no other curler makes my lashes stay curled like this. I have really straight lashes, so I NEED to curl them or else I'll look like I have none!! I would highly recommend!!!
Jasmyne J.
Jasmyne J.
Orem, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
Great basic lash curler! This is definitely a product the lasts a long time and is super affordable!
Gabriella C.
Gabriella C.
I have naturally full, yet straight lashes. This eye lash curler gave my lashes LIFE! It was so amazing, I pretty much tell everyone about it. Def one of my holy grail products
Worked great for a while, but part of the glue stopped holding on the top corner and the metal ended up coming apart and pulling eyelashes out. Wish it had lasted longer.
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Works for me. Easy to use and effective.
My lashes look better when I use it. I can tell the difference.
Edith M.
Edith M.
Dallas, TX
Classic eyelash curler that leaves my lashes nice and curled. For more volume just add heat to it and it works even better.
Emma D.
Emma D.
Gold Beach, OR
On of my go to tools everyday... this eye lash curler is perfect to give your eyes that something extra with or without mascara
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Smyrna, TN
Loved this product at first, but after at least 6 months of use it lost its hinge movement. The rubber dried up and cracked. I have had another one previously and it lasted at least 2 years. I have medium length lashes and it curls them perfectly when it works.
Ana U.
Ana U.
Chicago Heights, IL
I like how it curls my lashes with out cutting them they just come out perfect