BY TWEEZERMAN #26 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered! " in 44 reviews
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Love! This eyelash curler has lasted me years and still function well and looks fairly new! I've tried others that always seem to look terrible or fall apart within six months but not this one! Highly recommended!
Alicia C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have been using another eyelash curler for a while, but read some good reviews about Tweezerman-- and I thought it was terrible! it didn't give enough pressure on my lashes to curl them up, and then I got a terrible "L" shape, versus a curl.. I will go back to my Tarte eyelash curler..
Kim B.
Seattle, WA
I'm a die hard fan of the famous Shu Uemura eyelash curler, but Tweezerman Professional Classic Lash Curler comes in at a close second. It's much less than the Shu Uemura, and more easily found. Plus it's easy to use. I'm not sure I'll give up my Shu Uemura, but if you don't want to spend lots, I would recommend the Tweezerman version.
Jessica P.
Overland Park, KS
The lash pad is firm and definitely gives the ultimate lash curl. The tool has lasted me for at least 8 months with no breakage. It's a bit on the pricey side but worth it because it comes with two refill pads. Definitely recommend it!
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
These are very comfortable to hold. They feel great in you ur hand giving your u maximum control. They are gentle on the eyelashes but it still better to warm them up because the metal stays very cool.
Courtnie S.
Atlanta, GA
Love these it's easy to use and my lashes curl really good. It's also last all day and the next day I eould recommend this to anybody. I've had mines for about 3 mo and this hasn't let me down yet. I really live for this.
Shivani M.
Schiller Park, IL
It is a great eyelash curler, however it does tend to pull out some of my lashes each time I use it. Right now I use Revlon, and I like my current one a little better than this one. I bought this Tweezerman from Walgreens. I wouldn't say I was completely disappointed, but I wasn't too satisfied either
Victoria F.
Columbia, SC
This eyelash curler is the best I've used so far. It comes with replacement rubber stoppers. It curls my lashes very well without it looking so crinkled. My only complaint is that I pinched my skin a few times trying to use it but that could just be me.
hailey t.
La Grange, NC
perfect little tool, easy to use and works great!! I use it every day at least once, sometime s 2-3 times a day. never really used alternatives because I love this one. bought it from walmart. 10/10 would recommend.
Brie D.
Belton , TX
This is a great curler. I can do it without any tugging or irritation to me eye. This a product I use everyday, it is very important to invest in good products when it's every day use/