BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Lauleh A.
Baltimore, MD
I never apply mascara before curling my eyelashes. This curler is wonderful and it really makes my lashes curly and pop! I use it everyday and it is essential to my makeup routine. It is the best curler I have ever used!! I can't imagine going back to a generic eyelash curler.
Grace B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this lash curler! It is functional and clean and does the job right. I use it every day before I swipe on mascara after popping the rubber out and heating it up under a hairdryer. My lashes are really straight but this curls them well. Very easy to clean too.
Meredith W.
Village Mills, TX
Tweezerman is a economical choice that gets the job done. I have olive skin with black hair and though my eyelashes are long.... they go straight out. This helps accent my eyes quickly every morning before I put my mascara on. I will most likely use this product again.
Kamie T.
Pacific , MO
Excellent product! Curls without pulling out lashes. Painlessly perfect. Love that I can change the silicone pads when they get dirty or worn. Yet another high quality product by Tweezerman.
Aimee J.
Sacramento, CA
Tweezerman eyelash curlers are always an affordable and easy to find option. They tend to be a little flat for my eyes though, I prefer a more curved shape. Tweezerman eyelash curlers seem to only curl the center eyelashes and don't capture the ones on the sides.
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
Like my Tweezerman tweezers, I really like this eyelash curler. You may pay a little more than a drug store brand, but you get your money's worth. It works really well, and give a soft curl.
Marianne F.
Portland, OR
I knew this was a great eyelash curler but I got verification when my sister borrowed it and raved about how great it worked on her lashes too. It is very easy to use and has lasted a good while. I can tell it is good quality and was well worth the price. Love it!
Chelsea W.
San Diego, CA
No joke I have been using this eyelash curler since I was 13. I am now 23. In 10 years I have never found a better eyelash curler that will do the job quick and efficiently. This curler is a little pricey at about $13 but I promise you it is worth the money!!
Hailey H.
Ames, IA
I was hesitant to buy this lash curler, because I thought my drug store brand was perfectly fine, and I didn't know there was room for improvement. Boy was I wrong! These curl my lashes beautifully and give it the extra lift I didn't know I was missing.
Helena H.
Guthrie, OK
This eyelash curlers are a staple in my makeup arsenal. I use the everyday to give my natural and false lashes lift. I ordered them from the Tweezerman website. I haven't had any problems with them yet. I would highly recommend this purchase.