BY TWEEZERMAN #23 in Eyelash Curlers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered! " in 44 reviews
Carmel V.
Tomball, TX
Don't be fooled by the brand name. I know this is typically what you find in the cotton ball isle of the grocery store, but I promise you, this eyelash curler is the bomb! Very low-priced and very effective! I never get those horrendous pinches on my delicate eyelid skin, either. Curls perfectly every time!
Alexis D.
Latrobe, PA
I have a very hard time with this lash curler. It doesn't grip very well and the metal bends very easily in my makeup bag. I bought this brand at Walmart, and I would buy the same brand, except maybe a different type of eyelash curler. It was also very cheap.
Katlyn B.
Spanaway, WA
Works great and the price is nice! I never have an issue with these breaking on me or harming my eyelashes, which is very important to me. I have used the same curler over and over, just having to replace the little pads which saves SO much money! Love it!
Jocelyn L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I didn't realize how much I relied on this until I left it at home recently on a long trip. Suddenly, it seemed like I had no lashes! Makes my eyes look bigger and brighter, and doesn't have the problem of the cushion popping out all the time like other brands!
Kristin I.
Malvern, PA
Can't go wrong with a classic. Not much to say about this. Its tried and true and your mom probably had one. It works though its not very exciting or pretty like some other brands it does work and it's very well priced.
Jessica G.
I've tried all different lash curlers, some just don't curl your lashes, this one has been my favorite and comes with extra of the purple lash cushions so that after a few months you can switch it out and don't have to buy an entirely new lash curler. This one really keeps my lashes looking full and long.
Michelle P.
Conway, AR
This was my first purchase of eyelash curlers and was not disappointed. Very easy to use and does not tug at eyelashes and curls very well. I use it all the time. Not sure how others hold up in comparisons to this but i am satisfied with this product.
ruby a.
Santa Maria, CA
This is the best eyelash curler! It curls my eyelashes soooo good! I have been using this brand since I was in 6th grade and I can’t stop using it! I can curl my eyelashes and not put on mascara and it will leave my eyelashes very long and and curled and I would recommend this product to anyone!
CJ S.
Lake Zurich, IL
This eyelash curler has always been great for me. I curl my eyelashes every single morning. I have gotten many compliments on them without ever even putting mascara on. Best part?- You can buy it for cheap at any drugstore. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a durable curler. I've had mine for years, just change the inside pad out.
Alex R.
I have used this eyelash curler for years! I always find myself buying it over and over again because it lasts me a long time.  It is easy to use and gives my lashes a really nice curl! The curl lasts all day which is so important to me! I would highly recommend this eyelash curler!

back