BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Syryeem I.
Hayward, CA
Honestly been using this lash curler since highschool and it's the only one I use lols. I have such short lashes to begin with and this gives my lashes the perfect curl prior to popping on my falsies!
Beverly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tweezerman is great for those with few lashes, as it gets them all! I have to curl my lashes every day, and this works great to keep them in line and ready for mascara. Love the name, too. So cute!!
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didn't really curl my lashes well and the shape of this didn't work well with my eyes for some weird reason. It is affordable so maybe it would work for someone else.
Dierdra T.
Kissimmee, FL
I had high hope forthis curler. It works well but not wide enough for my eye. It creases my outer lashes . It doesnt pinch but does have a weird corner that just doesnt work with me.
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have long straight Asian lashes so when it comes to eye lash curlers it gets even trickier ... I've tried so many brands and when I finally tried this.... my whole life changed. I didn't know that lash curlers mattered!
Kelly M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tweezerman is a failproof brand when it comes to tweezers and lash curlers. They get the job done and they're inexpensive (compared to "higher end" curlers).
Ali J.
Falls Church, VA
Very good at the beginning, but after multiple uses, the springy-ness and curling strength seemed to diminish in comparison to other curlers I had used.
Jennifer M.
Cordova, al
It's a nice quality product without the cost of higher priced and the same effect. It helps me achieve the look I need without glueing on fake eyelashes
JACLYN H.
Dallas, TX
Great curler. Very easy to use. My mascara doesn't stick on it as much as other curlers have in the past. Makes my lashes look bold and long. Love it!
Allie S.
Los Angeles, CA
It's a hit or miss. Some days I have my good eyelash days. Some days I don't. It does make ur eyelashes look longer tho once u curl and apply mascara.