BY TWEEZERMAN #33 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Melissa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my eyelash curler. It curlers my eyelashes perfectly. I've noticed a difference when I apply my mascara from having this curler as apposed to my cheaper one before. That would be the only thing a little negative that I could say is that it's not that cheap for an eyelash curler.
Ana S.
Wauconda, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the best eyelash curler being that it doesn’t have a spring to really help curl. I like my eyelashes very curled so this didn’t help me at all. I tried using it many times. Would not recommend to someone who doesn’t have naturally curled lashes.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyelash curler because it doesn’t pinch my eyelids as a lot of other brands I have tried does. It’s the perfect width and depth to grab the lashes and curl perfectly, leaving me with beautiful lashes. Hands-down my favorite.
Naomi G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very standard eyelash curler. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't great either. It seemed very stiff to me. I don't think that the curl lasted very long on my lashes. I have found other curlers that work better for my lashes.
Leeslie B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It gently holds my lashes without too much tugging. And curls them perfectly. I also have a bit of longer lashes so I'm not sure how it would work for other with short lashes? But, so far so good!
Maria P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eyelash curler for my straight lashes. It is kind of pricey set at $12 @ulta, but I am glad that it came with 3 extra pads. It does give me a fast beautiful curl. My other eyelash curlers take time to get me that curl that I desire, so this is pretty good if you do not have patience. It does pinch my eye if I am in a hurry so be careful when you grab your eyelashes. Not sure if its only my eye shape that it happens to, because I heard other girls say it's pinch free for them. First time using the tool it was kind of stiff, but now it is a breeze to use. I recommend this one! Good job, Tweezerman!
Valerie M.
Lynwood , CA
I was always so afraid to use eyelash curlers because they would tug and pull at my lashes and I felt so scared my lashes were gonna pull right off, but this one doesn't feel like that at all. I've been using this every day since I got it and no other curler makes my lashes stay curled like this. I have really straight lashes, so I NEED to curl them or else I'll look like I have none!! I would highly recommend!!!
Steff K.
This is the best eyelash curler ever! It curls all my lashes evenly and it doesn’t pull them out. I’ve had mine for about 5 years already and it’s still in mint condition!
Jennifer Rose M.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Nicely made and durable. Comes with extra pad inserts. For future use. I have small cat eye shaped eyes and have a hard time finding a curler that fits my eye shape and gives my lashes a nice natural looking curl. This product does just that. I am very happy with this product.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best eyelash curlers I have ever used. My old one, which I had for 3 years, broke because I stepped on it and I bought another as a replacement. I love that this product comes with replacement pads now, it didn't use to!