BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Jackieđź‘‘ R.
Glendale
One of my favorite eye lash curler! works very good. & levaes my eyelash looking big and full. I had purchase it at target then lost it and bought it again at walmart! This one work just as good as the Revlon one just cheaper. And a cheap brought that works amazing thats a must try
Nikki T.
Whitinsville, MA
I’ve had this eyelash curler for years and it’s held up for so long. Worth every penny! It is a bit pricey but for the amount of time I’ve had it you can’t beat it. It’s a smooth cushioned clamp, never catches and curls so nicely.
Jordan H.
Charleston, WV
A classic. These are the eyelash curlers you grew up with your mom using and there’s a reason they’re still around. It’s because they do what they are made to do well and they’re made super sturdy! I’ve had mine for three years.
Amy S.
Ewa Beach
This is my favorite eyelash curler. It curls the lashes beautifully and doesn't pull. The mechanism is smooth and doesn't catch or get stiff even after many uses. I've had mine for 2 years and it still works like new
alexia c.
Methuen
This makes my eyelashes look so long and beautiful!! Great quality super impressed! I never used to curl my lashes but it makes a huge difference! I would definitely recommend this, you don’t even need falsies!!
Esther B.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
I like this lash curler much better than the reckon curler I had been using. It feels much sturdier, though I must admit that I’m simply holding out until I can buck up and just buy a Shu Uemura curler!
Brooke T.
Mokena, IL
One of the best!! I can’t see a huge (sad) difference on the days when I don’t use them!! These are great quality, even better than Shisheido!! I will always make sure I have this in my toolkit! :) holy grail!!
Brandi H.
My favorite eyelash curler by far! It’s tough and it lasts forever! It curls my lashes so good and it doesn’t rip them out like a lot of other curlers do! I purchased on Amazon and would recommend buying to anyone!
Hannah F.
Raceland, LA
This product works just as well as any other eyelash curler I've used. I haven't used one that works better or worse than the other, including this one. Would recommend this one to others.