BY TWEEZERMAN #22 in Eyelash Curlers

Rounded Curling Pad for Intense Curl Free Refill Pad Lifetime Guarantee The finest metal Curler available, featuring extra sturdy construction, rounded Curler pad for intense curl, and smooth opening and closing action.  Includes free silicone refill pad. ; The Best Implements The Best Guarantee! We repair or replace tools with manufacturing defects free .  Send implement insured  in a padded mailer with your name, address and telephone number to: Tweezerman Service 2 Tri Harbor Court South Dock #1 Port Washington, NY 11050 Allow four weeks. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Becky A.
Becky A.
Jamestown, NC
Listen. If you struggle with curling your eyelashes, I beg you to give Tweezerman lash curler a try. You'll never return to the other brands. It always curls my lashes perfectly without pinching or pulling, so the price tag is well justified. I've had my curler for almost three years now with no complaints, when before I was buying a new one every year at least. Get you a tweezerman lash curler ASAP.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I hadn't bought a new eyelash curler in a very long time and was having a hard time finding one. I ultimately decided on this one because it came with 3 replacement pads. At first it was very stiff and hard to use, but now that I've had it a few weeks I really like it. It curls my eyelashes well and I like how the pad is rounded instead of flat.
Carmel V.
Carmel V.
TOMBALL, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Don't be fooled by the brand name. I know this is typically what you find in the cotton ball isle of the grocery store, but I promise you, this eyelash curler is the bomb! Very low-priced and very effective! I never get those horrendous pinches on my delicate eyelid skin, either. Curls perfectly every time!
Lauleh A.
Lauleh A.
Baltimore, MD
I never apply mascara before curling my eyelashes. This curler is wonderful and it really makes my lashes curly and pop! I use it everyday and it is essential to my makeup routine. It is the best curler I have ever used!! I can't imagine going back to a generic eyelash curler.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Slidell, LA
This is a comfortable product to use, I use it everyday to curl my eyelashes prior to applying mascara. It keeps my lashes curled for hours. This product is easy to use, just pulse the lash curler 510 times up and down your lashes. I was very satisfied with this product.
Meredith W.
Meredith W.
Village Mills, TX
Tweezerman is a economical choice that gets the job done. I have olive skin with black hair and though my eyelashes are long.... they go straight out. This helps accent my eyes quickly every morning before I put my mascara on. I will most likely use this product again.
Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I didn't realize how much I relied on this until I left it at home recently on a long trip. Suddenly, it seemed like I had no lashes! Makes my eyes look bigger and brighter, and doesn't have the problem of the cushion popping out all the time like other brands!
Jenifer P.
Jenifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I wanted to love these, but they were nothing special. They don't work any better than the ones I purchased from the dollar store. They are not more effective, ergonomic, or comfortable. They are just a plain old curler and not worth the higher price point.
House of M.
House of M.
This is your basic eyelash curler. No frills here, but it gets the job done. Because there aren't and do-dads attached it is easy to use. These are available everywhere, I bought mine at Wal-Mart. I would purchase this eyelash curler again in the future.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Ames, IA
I was hesitant to buy this lash curler, because I thought my drug store brand was perfectly fine, and I didn't know there was room for improvement. Boy was I wrong! These curl my lashes beautifully and give it the extra lift I didn't know I was missing.