Tweezerman ProCurl Lash Curler

by Tweezerman

An Allure ‘Best of Beauty’ award winner, this ideal design gives round shaped eyes the perfect curl. After years of research and analysis we've developed the professional quality LASH LOGIC series of curlers. Tailored radiuses are skillfully curved for diverse eye shapes so no lash goes uncurled. Custom made for your eyes.

Just bought this at Sephora today. Before I open it, can anyone tell me if this is as good as the Shu Uemure one? I've always used her curler. Does it keep the curl pretty good? Does it cut the lashes? Any thoughts on this product would be awesome!
How well does this work for almond shaped eyes?
Start your review of Tweezerman ProCurl Lash Curler!
Product Highlights
I almost bought a cheapie eyelash curler instead of this but I know tweezerman makes a great product so I bought this.in reviews
Clean off the curler every now and then to make sure no mascara is stuck to it.in reviews
Becky K.
Covington, LA
I 💗 this tool!!! I have long eyelashes already but I'm a blonde so after curling them an adding mascara they look amazing.
Sophie L.
Tweezerman ProCurl Lash Curler uploaded by Sophie L.
Does a solid job curling my eyelashes with little damage. Similar to most other curlers and I wouldn’t do much to improve it. It was easy to use and I use it weekly for my eyes. I was not disappointed at all with my purchase!
Carey A.
Naugatuck, CT
Works great but does seem to lose its affect to curl quickly. After about 20 uses of this product I found that it wasn’t working well and needed to buy a new insert
Aimee P.
Fresno
I was not impressed with this. It pinched my eyelids so badly. Maybe it’s the wrong shape for me. I ended up using a dollar store cutler that works much better. I wasted so much money on this thing!
Denise F.
Westwood, NJ
There is nothing special about this eyelash curler. I paid a few dollars more hoping it would be a better curler than the Tweezerman Classic, but it basically does the same job, just costs more.
Anastasiia L.
Davis, CA
Very good quality and easy to use. I was terrified to use it due to past bad experience when I pulled out half of my eyelashes, but this one never did it to me, so I feel comfortable recommending it.
Brittany W.
El Monte, CA
Curling your eyelashes is a must before applying mascara and lashes. I love this eyelash curler because it wasn’t too expensive and does a really good job at curling your lashes. It’s also really nicely made.
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,056 reviews
Tweezerman eyelash curlers are the best! They may be a little pricier, but the quality is well worth it. They last for months, if not years. They don’t pinch your eyelids and curl lashes with ease. They only eyelash curler you’ll ever need. Tweezerman ProCurl Lash Curler
Savannah H.
New favorite eyelash curler! I've been curling my lashes for 10 years now and I struggle to find a good one every time. I purchased this at Ulta mostly because of the color and I've loved the results. It's super gentle and gives a long lasting curl
Jill H.
Westerville, OH
Works great and gives a great curl! Easy to use. I have tried more expensive brands and this performs better! love the rose gold!