Tweezerman Procurl uploaded by Khadija G.Tweezerman Procurl uploaded by Andi C.

BY TWEEZERMAN

Ergonomically designed with pinch-proof precision, the narrower top bar is curved to fit most eye-shapes. The doubled-body design and contoured finger loops provide ultimate strength for comfortable, easy curling. The thick, rounded silicone pad won t stick and ensures always-intense curl without ever creasing lashes. Stylish and distinctive in rosegold with black pad. Three replacement pads included. Procurl, Rose Gold. see more...

• Just bought this at Sephora today. Before I open it, can ...1 Answers
  • How well does this work for almond shaped eyes?1 Answers
Tweezerman Procurl
  • "I almost bought a cheapie eyelash curler instead of this but I know tweezerman makes a great product so I bought this." in 4 reviews
  • "Clean off the curler every now and then to make sure no mascara is stuck to it." in 1 review
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Tweezerman eyelash curlers are the best! They may be a little pricier, but the quality is well worth it. They last for months, if not years. They don’t pinch your eyelids and curl lashes with ease. They only eyelash curler you’ll ever need. Tweezerman Procurl
LeAnna J.
Saint Louis, MO
I am one of those people that doesn't use an eyelash curler since I generally end up with large clumps coming out, even with a new pad or new eyelash curler. It has been years since I braved vanity to use one. I saw this item and the fact it comes with replacement pads made it a no-brainer for me to try an eyelash curler again. Not having to go and get new replacement pads for my eyelash curler is a big deal for me as my schedule is so hectic. I have now been using this eyelash curler for several days and I have had no eyelashes come out when using this product! HUGE success for me! The first day I was very tentative about using it, but I did and applied very gentle pressure with minimal results. The next day I got braver and got good results. Yesterday I was brave enough to try curling them from against my eyelid and then again in the middle of my eyelashes and had great results. Today I followed the same as yesterday and even better results--with NO eyelashes being pulled out. I am very pleased with this item. The curler is well made and tight. The handle is comforable and has the finger rest for added results. I love the colors even if it is a trivial thing. I kept the plastic holder that keeps the curler closed and attach it after using it just to keep it tight. I am so glad to have found an eyelash curler that will not leave me without lashes but rather the perfect amount of curl for me. Thank you!
Sof 🥀.
new york, ny
This is the best eyelash curler I have come across so far! I have tried a generic drugstore curler, the kevyn aucoin curler, the sheseido curler, and this one! This one curls my lashes very nicely and does not make them look crimped up, but instead very nicely curled and flirty. It doesn't hurt that it's rose gold and beautiful too. It comes with three replacement pads so that should keep your curler going for a long while. I cannot recommend this curler enough, I love it!
Savannah H.
New favorite eyelash curler! I've been curling my lashes for 10 years now and I struggle to find a good one every time. I purchased this at Ulta mostly because of the color and I've loved the results. It's super gentle and gives a long lasting curl
kat m.
As someone with stick straight lashes, this curler really gets the job done. This curler doesn't fit my eye shape exactly but I'm able to adjust in order to curl my lashes accordingly. The handle is really comfortable and has a nice grip, making the process of curling my lashes painless.
Natasha B.
Jackson Hts, NY
This eyelash curler is clearly amazing! It is comfortable, and I don't have to worry about my eyelid getting snagged or eyelashes being pulled out. I gave it 4 stars, however, because it is unreasonably expensive.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
I picked this up at Sephora and I'm so glad I opted for the one that's a little more than the cheaper one. It was $22 which might sound expensive, but Tweezerman is a great brand and I'd rather pay extra for a solid product that will last me a long time. This is so gentle for curling lashes but provides the dramatic curl I was looking for. No weird bends or awkward curl angles like some curlers do to lashes. Definitely worth the money! And it comes with extra pads!
Sohela S.
Grand Rapids, MI
To be honest this lash curler is amazing, BUT it is incredibly overpriced and I cannot rationalize the amount I spent on it. Literally any other lash curler that's kind of nice does the same thing. I was hoping this would be extraordinary and that wasn't really the case. But if you like, but I don't see it worth the money.
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
I usually buy cheap eyelash curlers but splurged on this one bc the reviews were so good. I now know not all curlers are created equal! This is worth the extra money. It's pretty, well made, comes with plenty of spare pads, and has never once pinched me! Love!
Hannah M.
Best curler in my opinion. You can find this at Target. These range from 12-14 dollars, but they are worth the price. They come with 3 extra bands. I can get one band to last a year. Curls my super ultra straight lashes to my liking. It never fails me.
Nicole O.
Honolulu, HI
Just bought this at Sephora today. Before I open it, can anyone tell me if this is as good as the Shu Uemure one? I've always used her curler. Does it keep the curl pretty good? Does it cut the lashes? Any thoughts on this product would be awesome!
Lily Z.
How well does this work for almond shaped eyes?