Tweezerman Pro Master Lash Curler

by Tweezerman

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tweezerman Pro Master Lash Curler!
Product Highlights
“I enjoy this eyelash curler- it Gets the job done! Inexpensive and long lasting, easy to use! Will repurchase and recommend to others!” in 7 reviews
“great to use! like how easy they are to use and how comfortable they are in your hand! they curl my short straight lashes fabulously” in 3 reviews
Buffalo, NY
This is a great eyelash curler, and I used it for years. I have a weird eye shape, so I had to ever do slightly bend the band, but once I did that it worked like a charm for years. The only reason I don’t have jt is because I left it in a hotel over the summer. Works way better than it’s cheaper counterparts.
5275 forest glen ct se salem oregon
I love how easy it is to hold the eyelash curler and easily navigate it for my lashes and not get my eye lid. I like the black in color so the mascara isnt so noticeable on the curler
Eyelash curler that does give lashes volume, but not as strong as other brands. If you use this to curl after applying mascara, it will stick and isn’t as seamless. Wouldn’t recommend compared to other curlers, but is a good alternative
Maple Grove
This was my eyelash curler for quite some time and I probably wouldn’t buy it again. It was quite fragile and got dirty quite easily. It would like to grab onto my eyelids as well. I now prefer a more curved eyelash curler and would probably recommend that to other users as well. It is not fun to get your eyelid pinched!!
Chicago
When I’m not wearing false lashes, I really want my natural eyelashes to pop. Therefore, curling my lashes is a necessary step in my makeup routine. This lash curler does the job well. I haven’t found anything better than this one. Absolutely love this!
Thin, Short, Curled / Dark Brown
Omaha, NE
I really like this eyelash curler compared to others. It helps curl every single lashes unlike other curlers where I have to angle them a little. If you have almond shape eyes, I highly recommend this. It’s a little pricey for an eyelash curler but it does a great job for my eye shape (almond)
Short, Straight / Black
Throughout my makeup years I’ve gone through several lash curlers some cheap ones and some not so much. This one was a bit pricey than what I would usually spend. But it has lasted me quite a while now and i love the way it curls my lashes.
Long / Medium Brown
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This product has changed my eyes forever. I spent most of my life not knowing what an eyelash curler was, and assuming that the only way to get lift was with mascara’s. This has become a daily staple, and has drastically reduced the time I spend fighting with my lashes.
Swansea , MA
Love this brand in both tweezers and lash curlers. Many other cheaply made lash curlers don’t last. Tweezerman,s not only work great, they last forever and they come with additional cushions to be able to replace them when they get worn.
Short / Blonde
Purchased at: ULTA
This lash curler does curl your lashes but it doesn’t last long at all and I feel like for the price you could find something that curls the lashes better and keeps them curled! Such a disappointment since I swear by there tweezers!
Long / Medium Brown