BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman Pro Curler Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• "I would definitely recommend this product!" in 1 review
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Tweezerman eyelash curlers are the best! They may be a little pricier, but the quality is well worth it. They last for months, if not years. They don’t pinch your eyelids and curl lashes with ease. They only eyelash curler you’ll ever need. Tweezerman Pro Curler
Elizabeth F.
I was skeptical because I've owned a ton of lash curlers and most are ho-hum, pinching or ill fitting, some giving a really sorry excuse for a curl. Others are too extreme, putting a weird crimp in my lashes that looks awful even if I pump up through the lash. I'm Caucasian and have hooded eyes, I didn't know if the claim that this fits round eyes well would be better for me or not... yes! It fits over my eyes perfectly, never pinches, and curls sufficiently without giving a crimp even if I really hold it in place. The rose gold color is attractive and the metal body is easy to clean and feels durable. I plan to finally clear out my Shiseido, Tarte, MAC, Surrat, Shu, etc. in favor of this. Like any good courler it came with replacement pads, and I would replace after they're used up because curlers can warp over time.
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
I am really happy with the Tweezerman Rose Gold Eyelashe Curler. I've always been a fan of their tweezers, so when I saw the curler in this gorgeous rose gold color, I had to try it. It's pretty, but also works well. It gives a beautiful curl, without pinching, pulling or tugging. It comes with several replacement pads, but I'm not sure how often I'm going to need them because the pads are a silicone material, which is easy to clean, more sanitary than foam, pretty resilient to damage and just overall great. The curler is comfortable in my hand. I'm very pleased with this purchase and glad I tried it out.

{if you found my review helpful, please up vote it with a like. Thank you!}
Eva K.
new york, NY
This is a great eyelash curler. I originally bought it on a whim because it was a pretty color (I know 🤦‍♀️) but it actually works really well - curls, doesn't pinch and grips all your eyelashes. It does require 2 "squeezes" to get the curl you need (for my eyelashes at least), but a great option for the price. Plus, the cushion is really strong, which I love. I keep this as back up to my Shiseido for trave
Alexis M.
Gibsonia, PA
HI searched high and low for these eyelash curlers.  They are perfect for people with super long lashes like myself.  I purchased this product at CVS.  It comes with refills for the pad that can wear over time.  I would 100% buy this again-- as infact this was my second.
Candas H.
Ragland, AL
I've used many eyelash tools and spent alot on them but when I found tweezerman I found a hidden treasures. I've not had to repurchase and it was a great deal. Love tweezerman products.
Savannah R.
Montgomery, AL
I have heard beauty gurus on YouTube (like Kandee Johnson) talk about how wonderful this eyelash curler is. I decided to pick it up while in Sephora today, and I have to say, those people were not lying. This think had my eyelashes looking longer and perkier than ever. Maybe it's the shape? This one does not compare to my previous eyelash curler. This product also came with extra rubber things for your eyelashes in case you would like to change them out.
Alyssa H.
This is a great eyelash curler for round-shape eyed people. It fits very nicely around the upper eyelid and comfortably fits as you press down and hold to curl. The cushion is very strong with a nice fitting frame for the eye and face. No snagging of lids or skin! Just wish it was somehow a heated eyelash curler.
Sara B.
Evanston , IL
I love love LOVE this curler. I have the one for almond shaped eyes, and I've always had difficulty with eyelash curlers. I thought maybe they weren't for me, as I could only ever get them to curl my longer lashes in the middle. This gives me such beautiful lashes, and holds a curl all day. I love it so much!!!!
Henna M.
Roswell, GA
This is a super good curler. Howevver it is super expensive. I got my first curler for $5 and although the tweezerman one is better, it is way overpriced. It works well though and through youtube I found that if you heat it for about 3 seconds with a blowdryer before using it, your lashes stay more curled for a longer period of time.
Ashley M.