BY TWEEZERMAN

Unique clipper designed to trim toenails with ease. Give toenails a shape-up with these straight, ultra-precise blades that clip with the utmost performance. Case catches clippings for easy clean up. Side slides open to empty clippings after use. Textured body provides a no-slip grip. Sharp, straight stainless blades for perfect precision to trim toenails Innovative, sleek design is highly stylish and highly functional Textured handle maximizes comfort and provides a no-slip grip Case catching clippings and side slides open to empty for easy clean up Precision Toenail Clipper see more...

Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were a little bit awkward. I bought them for my toenails but I have only actually used them a couple of times as they just don't work as well as other brands that I have bought in the past. They cut okay, but they were awkward to hold. I would recommend maybe for men with really big hands that have a hard time with regular clippers.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Sharp, so you can get a clean cut and no rough edges. I've used many types of clippers and these are the best. They cost a little more but they're worth it. I would definitely buy them again.
Marguerite M.
Marguerite M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice size and feel in hand. Cuts well and the blades stay sharp for a good long while. My husband likes the colors too.
Trinidad P.
Trinidad P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are very easy to use and they are comfortable to use as well. I like that they give me a close and precise file.