BY TWEEZERMAN

Tweezerman Precision in Pink Slant Tweezer Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I purchased a pair of Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezers over 5 years ago and they still work like they’re brand new. They’ve stayed sharp and have not warped at all. I use them regularly. I actually keep them in my purse. Definitely worth $23! The only tweezers I’ll ever buy. Tweezerman Precision in Pink Slant Tweezer
Briar V.
These are perfect. I have had them for years. I think they were a little expensive but definitely worth it. Gets the small hairs you can barely see. I have dry combination skin. Completely satisfied and will definitely be buying another pair because I just lost mine the other day.
Mary E.
My Tweezerman products are some of my favorites. They make great stocking stuffers and are how I've been given mine in the past. Never experienced a problem, rusting, or breaking. Great brand!
Holly D.
Gonzales, LA
Some of the best tweezers I have ever used are by Tweezerman. I have super thick, super coarse eyebrows that grow extremely fast, I have to pluck everyday or they look like stinging caterpillars. These tweezers are one of the only two I will use. They grip on to the hair follicles super tight and don't let them slip through. They even work for those extra short new hairs and the super fine hairs I get in between brows.
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
The holly grail of tweezers!!! For ladies that have darker hair and want to eliminate the little black dots just as they emerge from the surface, these babies are on point!!! Great grip and easy to handle, my saviour for clean looking brows, etc ...
Camila R.
Villa El Salvador
Is not much to say, but if it works, the design is nice and is practical to use.