BY TWEEZERMAN

Unique clipper designed to trim fingernails with ease. Give nails a shape-up with these curved, ultra-precise blades that clip with the utmost performance. Case catches clippings for easy clean up. Side slides open to empty clippings after use. Textured body provides a no-slip grip. Sharp stainless blades are curved for perfect precision to trim fingernails Innovative, sleek design is highly stylish and highly functional Textured handle maximizes comfort and provides a no-slip grip Case catching clippings and side slides open to empty for easy clean up Precision Fingernail Clipper see more...

• How much does it cost? Where can i get it? 1 Answers
  • I have heard great things about Tweezerman Precision Fing...2 Answers
Kristin M.
I've been using the Tweezerman brand for about 5 years now, and even have the scissor and clipper set to trim my infant's nails.  You can't beat the quality of this brand.  Their products always perform flawlessly.  I've had nail clippers before that I had to throw away because they were dull right out of the packaging, or the clipper part was misaligned and would bend the nail instead of trim it, but these clippers are wonderful, durable and dependable.
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
LOOOOOVE this company. Especially the tweezers. They have a lot of great items for good prices. I have nothing negative to say about them. I practically like their branding. I would recommend them to anyone in need!
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
Tweezerman have the best grooming products. Absolutely refuse to use any other company. They are super precise. Price is also reasonable. The tweezers, nail clippers, all are excellent quality and work great.
Roxanna V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Nothing negative to say but the prices are good. And it's the first time I try there products and it's amazing. I loved them going to try others
Elise M.
Memphis, TN
Tweezerman is the only tweezers and and nail clips I will use. The other stuff just can't handle.
Caroline N.
Singapore
I have this exact one that works for me perfectly cut some really sharp I've only gone this once and I really like it but something that I could change would be that it would have different sizes for traveling and for normal use
Kendalyn N.
Metamora, OH
I have heard great things about Tweezerman Precision Fingernail Clipper, but does it cause you nails to to be rough and jagged afterwards. Or does the clipper have a sharp blade that makes a clean precise cut?
Claudia R.
Los Angeles, CA
How much does it cost? Where can i get it?