BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
  • "This is the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it! I cannot go one day without using one. A little fun tip to help those lashes stayed curled longer; use a blow dryer for approximately 5 seconds to warm and then use! However, watch your skin because it may burn it because it is metal and do not squeeze very tight on the lashes if you blow dry. It will leave a kink!" in 42 reviews
Natalie M.
it's not that useful at least not for me I have long lashes and this doesn't do it for me. It doesn't curl at all I feel like it's a waste of money. Although it is not pricey at all i feel that it doesn't make sense to keep buying several of these because they don't do the job i wouldn't buy this again I would probably invest in a high quality one or one that I am positive will work
Angelica B.
Rochelle, IL
I works well for your basic eyelash curler. Definitely curls lashes which is what it is made for. It doesn't have grip on the handles like some other more expensive curlers but honestly that is not a necessity. It is still comfortable to use on your eyes and feels comfortable in your hands. I use it daily.
Natalie T.
Hewitt, NJ
Tweezerman never fails me!! All of their products are great and this eyelash curler is my go to. It's perfect to use everyday and gentle on my lashes. It gives my lashes a nice curl and with the right mascara, it can look like I put falsies on when really I didn't! Would recommend
Ronalyn G.
It's does actually works on my eyelashes. Don't have thick lashes but it curls really good. It's does easy to apply.it work ok. not the best but ok.use it every other day.sometimes it works perfect if I blow it dry. And it would work perfect.  Yes I would buys it again.
Lynn S.
I love this lash curler! It's the perfect size , getting every lash in every squeeze. I have never pinched my skin using it, which is a big plus for me! Gives the perfect curl, never crimps my lashes. All in all a very good product that I definitely would recommend.
Maria P.
Great eyelash curler comes with 4 refill pads got mine at ulta for $13 sometimes they have coupons so that's a plus. I think this eyelash curler fits all eye sizes and is very durable. I get a quick curl with this curler. My favorite at the moment.
Katie G.
Shawnee, KS
Man this product is great. For years I have the curlers that only cost a couple bucks. I needed a new one cause I couldn't find the rubber replacements for my old eyelash curler. Not only did this curler come with extra cushions, but it curls wonderfully! It doesn't pinch my skin, it doesn't crimp my eyelashes. I like to curl my lashes before bed and brush them, and the curl has been staying overnight!! Would totally recommend this product to anyone, plus it's a great price.
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
I got this two months ago & WOW!!! This is the first eye curler I fall in love with. It grabs all of my lashes and really curls them. It’s super easy to work with. It’s a bit expensive but oh man it’s worth the money. I’m so happy I purchased this
Krystina M.
Manassas, VA
Classic product for a reason. Have had the same eyelash curler for years and I am not disappointed. I clean it consistantly so I have encountered zero issues and have no reason to replace it. I can't leave the house without using it. Get over the adversion of curling your lashes because it is so worth it!
Nicole A.
Bronx, NY
This classic lash curler really curled my eyelashes unlike any other curler. It is very easy to use and doesn't hurt unlike other curlers. I bought it at my local CVS and use it every time before I apply mascara. I am definitely satisfied with this purchase.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?