Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Janelle R.
My last pair was junky. They bent in a weird way and it would pull my lashes out and pinch my skin. My pair may have been damaged, but the material it was made from was light weight and pliable. Not my favorite, but there are some good tweezerman ones.
Tina O.
This curler is so easy on my lashes: no tugging or kinking. I'm glad I spent a little more than usual, it really paid off. I used this to curl my lashes before and after applying mascara if I'm not wearing falsies. I will heat curl the second time.
Lauren D.
W Hempstead, NY
I swear by this Tweezerman lash curler. Whenever I have to use another brand, I'm always disappointed. I have not found another brand that's better than this. I highly recommend you give this curler a try if you haven't already. I almost guarantee you'll be just as obsessed as me!
Tasmeem A.
Naples, FL
This is a great easy to use lash curler. And it's not that expensive compared to some of the higher end brands, but I feel like it gets the job done. I'm very happy with this purchase, and will likely buy it again if I ever need one. However this one has been going strong so I don't know when that will be
Jenna T.
Ogdensburg, NY
This is a very simple eyelash curler that I love using on a regular basis. It's a good price for a n eyelash curler and doesn't leave creases in the lashes or damages the lashes. I bought this at Ulta and I'm very satisfied as a continual tweezerman customer.
Casey F.
Brooklyn, NY
These work well, don't pinch or tear out any lashes! I wouldn't say they're spectacular for any one reason but they get the job done. I like to hold my blow dryer over them to get them warm before using, it helps the eyelashes hold the curl. I'd recommend these.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't mess with a classic! Best eyelash curler I have ever used. Easy to use, easy to clean and works. Affordable at a great price. What's not to love? Great purchase, will buy again as needed and recommend to others.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
I curl my eyelashes every singe time before I apply mascara. So this one is the perfect curler for every day use. It makes your eyelashes the perfect curl and I don't feel the need to recurl throughout the day.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best curlers from the drugstore. It's very easy to replace the pad and the only complaint I have about it is just that. There is only one padded side. My lashes seem to curl best with 2 pads.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I have short small eyelashes so this is perfect for my eyes as it grabs every eyelash and curls them. The handle is slim and I love it because in my makeup bag it fits.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?