Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #11 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Chandra T.
Chandra T.
Bellingham, WA
I've used other eyelash curlers before and I love the precision I can get with the tweezers an precision classic lash curler. There is a part of my eyelids that I can't reach with it, but other than that it's my go to eyelash curler.
Reilly S.
Reilly S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Picked this up from my local CVS and it works so well! Tweezerman is always my go to for great quality products and this did not disappoint. It's good quality and doesn't squeak or pull eyelashes out!
Mei M.
Mei M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does what it says it is going to do. This was recommended to me by my aunt. I figured it was time to try a different one since loosing old one on vacation. I don't think I'll rebuy it for the price.
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Mountain View, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The tweezerman eyelash curler is my go-to curler. I've been using this curler for over a decade. Every time I lose my curler, I go and buy another tweezerman. The quality is amazing for something you find in Target or in drug stores.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Best lash curler I have ever used. Before this I was using a Revlon one, bar occasionally would pull at my water line as I was curling the lashes. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great eyelash applicator.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Albertville, AL
I have this product in a rose gold color, and it is as pretty as it is amazing for curling your eyelashes. I personally find that if you curl them before you curl your eyelashes it has a better result. Also if you curl them with product on your lashes could get stuck to the curler and leave behind residue.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This lash curler works well and gives me a longer lasting curl than any other lash curlier I have have previously used. It is well worth the somewhat higher cost compared with other lash curlier. I would recommend this product.
Nalani R.
Nalani R.
S El Monte
This eyelash curler is everything!!! The eyelash curls grabs every single eyelash and curls it amazingly!!! It's the best eyelash curler I've ever used, it is pricey but very very worth it. I was satisfied with this product.
Jessie G.
Jessie G.
Kernersville, NC
I like how it spread my lashes and gave them a fuller look. My eyelashes kind of go straight forward, this product pushed them up and out for a naturally long look.
Fluff P.
Fluff P.
Champaign, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works for my thin short lashes and people around would notice it if I use this curler so that it's saying something. Got this as a gift and I love it. Would recommend getting this one.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?