Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Lauren H.
Pinckney, MI
I love this curler as the size of the device is so important when curling the lashes. This fit the shape of my eye comfortably, without being too big. Very easy to use.
Kaelin B.
Louisville, KY
This is the perfect tool to keep your lashes curled long term. I even get mine heated a little between my straightener before using to make the curl last super long
kristin w.
doesnt fit my eye perfectly but then what can i say, its a pice of manufactured metal. a plus on the durability, but you should replace the rubberpads or at least wash them often .
Chrissie J.
These in my opinion work as good as others that are twice the price. As long as you remember to let your mascara dry before using it if you wear it. They also work great on bare eyelashes to curl them.
Brenda B.
This eyelash curler is awesome!! Love how it leaves my eyelashes. It leaves my eyelashes better than the others. It's easier to use than the others. It's a good price and I would buy it many times :)
This is the best curler I have ever used. It is like a machine. It doesn't break down over time, I can always expect the same excellent quality results with Tweezerman products.
Victoria R.
I curl with tweezerman classic lash curler before I apply my mascara. Helps my eyelashes look fuller and helps the product define my eyelashes! Beauty necessity!
Amanda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this eye lash curler for about 3 months now. The springs are definitely weaker than when I first bought it. I would 100% spend more money for a more high end curler. This is good if you want a product right at the moment if a CVS or Walgreens are the only convenient stores.
Farrah T.
Mountain View, CA
If you think going cheap on an eyelash curler think again! this eyelash curler is a bit pricer but totally worth it. it wont break or damage your lashes no matter how much you use it! and its a must have in every makeup artist kit. it also comes with extra pads
Janelle R.
My last pair was junky. They bent in a weird way and it would pull my lashes out and pinch my skin. My pair may have been damaged, but the material it was made from was light weight and pliable. Not my favorite, but there are some good tweezerman ones.
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?