BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Emily T.
Monroe, CT
Honestly, after you've tried this curler it's really shocking the difference between it and others. My first ($2) curler when through a bumper a month! When I finally invested in this one, 2 years ago, the difference was immediately obvious. It came with 3 spare bumpers, but I haven't had to replace it ONCE. It shows essentially no sign of wear! Very easy to use with a natural curve, so you'll really get all of your lashes. Keep this baby clean of mascara and it'll last you years! That's $12 VERY well spent!
yessenia s.
I never leave without using an eyelash curler!! This is definitely a must in my makeup bag, it definitely makes a difference in my lashes making them look longer and curved!
Claire L.
De Forest, WI
This is the tool every girl needs in her repertoire. It is the most basic eyelash curler, with no extra frills or fancies, which is what makes it so perfect. It does exactly what is supposed to do; curl your lashes. The cushion is soft and bouncy, where I sometimes find other curlers to pull and damage my lashes. The cushion is also non porous, so you can use it and easily clean it without having to constantly replace it. You are able to easily find the cushion replacements online. I have had mine for years with no problem or damage.
Lauren H.
Pinckney, MI
I love this curler as the size of the device is so important when curling the lashes. This fit the shape of my eye comfortably, without being too big. Very easy to use.
Kate C.
San Diego, CA
This curler does its job well. I don't see the purpose of spending $30 on a name brand curler when this guy does it just well enough. You can heat it gently with your hairdryer (test the metal on the back of your hand before you put it next to your eye) and amplify the curling effect.

If the cushions get dirty, take a makeup wipe or a cotton pad with rubbing alcohol and swipe it off.
Chrissie J.
These in my opinion work as good as others that are twice the price. As long as you remember to let your mascara dry before using it if you wear it. They also work great on bare eyelashes to curl them.
Brenda B.
This eyelash curler is awesome!! Love how it leaves my eyelashes. It leaves my eyelashes better than the others. It's easier to use than the others. It's a good price and I would buy it many times :)
Rina O.
I am not sure why there isn't enough much rave with this eyelash curler. This is an amazing curler. This is much better than the Revlon eyelash curler. Your eyelash will great after using this tool. Make sure to hold it, and mini curl your eyelash for about 3 times. You'll notice the difference and it will be easier for your to apply your favorite mascara.
Lindsay S.
I love this eyelash curler and think it works much better than many pricier options. I've tried the Shu Umura eyelash curler and felt like it was harder to maneuver and didn't fit the shape of my eye as well as my Tweezerman curler. I'll use this product even on days when I don't wear mascara to help give my eyelashes a natural looking lift.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I love this product, I use it every day for my makeup, I first apply a layer of transparent mascara, then I use this eyelash curler, and after that, I apply my favorite mascara of the moment. It really makes my lashes look long, and they aren't. I'm really happy with this product and I recommend it to everyone, it is also cheap!
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?