Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #11 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Queendy N.
Queendy N.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is good because it curls my lashes very nicely and it doesn't hurt like other eyelash curlers. it comes in a nice box and the price is very low and affordable. i was very satisfied with this
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyelash curler! It works better than every one I’ve ever bought! I use this several times a day and I’ve had it for over a year so it’s worth it but it is very pricey! If it’s in your budget, I would definitely recommend this one!
Taylor Q.
Taylor Q.
Emeryville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These aren't my favorite! I've used so many different eye lash curlers because I have straight eyelashes so having a curler is a MUST for me! They don't grab the lashes the right way. I think the shape they are in doesn't suite my eye shape!
Kendra O.
Kendra O.
Macomb, MI
I have been using Tweezerman eyelash curlers since I started wearing makeup. The curler is easy to use and is painless - I have actually experienced other eyelash curlers literally cutting my eyelash when I've used them. That's what I get for straying away from Tweezerman!
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Victorville, CA
It's a pretty basic eyelash curler but gets the job done. It doesn't pull on my lashes and it's very comfortable to use. However, there are no cushioning on the finger holes so the grip isn't the greatest. It makes the short, stubby lashes look great though!
Elleanor M.
Elleanor M.
Madison, AL
I love this eyelash curler. It's a great price and gets the job done. I got it at Walmart and it's the only type of eyelash curler that I've tried. I would recommend this product to other women if they are looking for something inexpensive and simple.
Kelley C.
Kelley C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an okay eyelash curler I purchased this and I really didn't need to honestly. I have naturally curly lashes anyway so this was a waste of money for me. However, I think it's a good drug store alternative
Allison M.
Allison M.
San Francisco
It's very good at first but overtime it gets old I guess and it's not as good and when you curl it you need to press down more because it's not as strong as it was as the beginning
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curler is so sleek and classic. It does such a great job of keeping your lashes curled for a long time. The purple component is so cute and feminine. This curler is definitely a good value for the price.
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyelash curler is so good! I purchased mine from Ulta and it was pretty affordable. It curls my Lashes beautifully which is something I really need because my lashes are pretty short. I would definitely recommend this lash curler to anyone!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?