Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #11 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Helen X.
Helen X.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using the Shiseido lash curler for years before I accidentally lost it. I opted for this curler since my sister uses it and likes it. I do like that it gives your lashes a good curl but this lash curler is very stiff. It's hard for my to curl my lashes close to my lash line, which I like doing since I have shorter lashes. Other than that, this eyelash curler is a good quality curler that will last you forever.
Lulu L.
Lulu L.
I have very short, straight Asian lashes that are very difficult to curl. Since switching to the Tweezerman Precision Lash Curler, my lashes stay curled much longer than other drug store alternatives that I have tried. I've been using the curler for over 2 years now and find that it does the job as long as I change the curling pads routinely.
Monique L.
Monique L.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good lash curler, definitely does the job. It's pretty good for the price. I've used this lash curler for sometime now and are always content with the results, it's affordable and gives my lashes a nice curl
Mirror M.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't normally use eyelash curlers unless I need a little boost of volume, or if I need to blend fake lashes with my real lashes, but this is my go to curler. It's super easy to use, and it comes with replacement rubber inserts so you can always have a clean tool!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Bronx, NY
This classic lash curler really curled my eyelashes unlike any other curler. It is very easy to use and doesn't hurt unlike other curlers. I bought it at my local CVS and use it every time before I apply mascara. I am definitely satisfied with this purchase.
kirsten b.
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this was a pretty good curler. It made my lashes curl and they lasted for a good amount of time. The product is easy to use and feels durable. They are easy to get in there and curl your lashes without a problem. The price of this is reasonable as well.
Chelsey N.
Chelsey N.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simple yet affective. These bad boys never let me down, they're lightweight and give my lashes the hight and curl I'm looking for. Best bang for your buck when it comes to eyelash curlers
Tara G.
Tara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tweezerman makes my absolute favorite eyelash curler. I have used so many different brands, and this is always the one I go back to. It sufficiently curls my lashes rather than barely doing anything at all. It is also very durable and not cheap feeling.
Mechel P.
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not sure why this isn't #1 in eyelash curlers. I have tried dozens of eyelash curlers in my life and by far the best. I lost it for a few weeks and bought several other brands. And did nothing for me. It's strong durable and curls lashes like a champ.
Queendy N.
Queendy N.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is good because it curls my lashes very nicely and it doesn't hurt like other eyelash curlers. it comes in a nice box and the price is very low and affordable. i was very satisfied with this
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?