Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Jessie G.
Kernersville, NC
I like how it spread my lashes and gave them a fuller look. My eyelashes kind of go straight forward, this product pushed them up and out for a naturally long look.
Fluff P.
Champaign, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works for my thin short lashes and people around would notice it if I use this curler so that it's saying something. Got this as a gift and I love it. Would recommend getting this one.
mabel t.
Pierrefonds, QC
I love this lash curler. It's the perfect curl for me. It is very important for me to find replacement pads. I used to use Revlon but I speed since I can't find the replacement pads. It's important to me that I can change then to keep my tools clean.
Lauren K.
Plano, TX
I use this eyelash curler everyday. It is gentle enough to use without pinching my eyelid. It gives my short straight lashes the illusion of length. It is a good value for the price.
Lacye S.
Mobile, AL
I use this product everyday whether I apply makeup or not. Just curling your lashes can make you look instantly more awake. Plus when you do use mascara it's just so much better than stick straight lashes. I would use this product over and over again.
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lash curler is really effective and keeps my lashes lifted throughout the whole day. It's sleek and stylish. This was the first lash curler I ever used and it was so easy to navigate from the start.
Emily L.
Woodstock, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lash curler so much!! I use it every day and my lashes look so nice 👍🏻!! If your think about buying it you totally should it is worth the money 💰!! All my friend love it as much as I do!!
Jessyca M.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
As a woman who doesn't wear fake eyelashes, I feel so confident with my natural lashes after using this curler. I haven't skipped a day using this curler in years and I couldn't live without it!
yessenia s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never leave without using an eyelash curler!! This is definitely a must in my makeup bag, it definitely makes a difference in my lashes making them look longer and curved!
Amanda S.
Soddy Daisy, TN
The Tweezerman Precision is one of the most comfortable lash curlers I have used! Not to mention, the price is hard to beat for such a great curl that last all day.
A.S.
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?