BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Vivian T.
S San Fran, CA
The tweezerman eyelash curler is my go-to curler. I've been using this curler for over a decade. Every time I lose my curler, I go and buy another tweezerman. The quality is amazing for something you find in Target or in drug stores.
Jessica B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This lash curler works well and gives me a longer lasting curl than any other lash curlier I have have previously used. It is well worth the somewhat higher cost compared with other lash curlier. I would recommend this product.
Nalani R.
S el monte, CA
This eyelash curler is everything!!! The eyelash curls grabs every single eyelash and curls it amazingly!!! It's the best eyelash curler I've ever used, it is pricey but very very worth it. I was satisfied with this product.
Fluff P.
Champaign, IL
It works for my thin short lashes and people around would notice it if I use this curler so that it's saying something. Got this as a gift and I love it. Would recommend getting this one.
mabel t.
Pierrefonds, QC
I love this lash curler. It's the perfect curl for me. It is very important for me to find replacement pads. I used to use Revlon but I speed since I can't find the replacement pads. It's important to me that I can change then to keep my tools clean.
Lauren K.
Mckinney, TX
I use this eyelash curler everyday. It is gentle enough to use without pinching my eyelid. It gives my short straight lashes the illusion of length. It is a good value for the price.
Lacye S.
Mobile, AL
I use this product everyday whether I apply makeup or not. Just curling your lashes can make you look instantly more awake. Plus when you do use mascara it's just so much better than stick straight lashes. I would use this product over and over again.
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA
This lash curler is really effective and keeps my lashes lifted throughout the whole day. It's sleek and stylish. This was the first lash curler I ever used and it was so easy to navigate from the start.
Emily L.
Woodstock, GA
I love this lash curler so much!! I use it every day and my lashes look so nice 👍🏻!! If your think about buying it you totally should it is worth the money 💰!! All my friend love it as much as I do!!
Jessyca M.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
As a woman who doesn't wear fake eyelashes, I feel so confident with my natural lashes after using this curler. I haven't skipped a day using this curler in years and I couldn't live without it!
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?