BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
  • "This is the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it! I cannot go one day without using one. A little fun tip to help those lashes stayed curled longer; use a blow dryer for approximately 5 seconds to warm and then use! However, watch your skin because it may burn it because it is metal and do not squeeze very tight on the lashes if you blow dry. It will leave a kink!" in 42 reviews
Jayla Rae H.
Scottsburg, IN
Very sturdy product and lasts a long time which I like. I have had cheaper ones in the past and they just don’t hold up. I definitely think this product is worth the money. I got mine on amazon. I would recommend.
Sara B.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I liked the quality of these products for the price. It seems just as good as the higher ends one. I only use the curler occasionally but when I do you can really tell a difference without it breaking off my lashes
Silvia R.
Love this curler! It gets the job done and won’t break the bank! I’ve tried other other eyelash curlers and this one is really good! Picked mine up at Walmart! Recommend you trying it! Really good for the price
Tara W.
Des moines, IA
It’s a eyelash curler and there’s really not much else to it. I haven’t really used any others so I don’t have much to compare it to. It gets the job done and it doesn’t crimp your lashes so overall that’s a win for me!
Jennifer M.
This curler is so sleek and classic. It does such a great job of keeping your lashes curled for a long time. The purple component is so cute and feminine. This curler is definitely a good value for the price.
Alyssa N.
Philadelphia , PA
I like this product, find that it does the job and lasts well over time. I haven’t noticed anything too special about it compared to other eyelash curlers and while I like it, I don’t have a formative opinion on how it performs over others.
Srinidhi Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Alexis S.
San Jacinto, CA
Whoever says all lash curlers are the same are sooo missing out. I enjoy this brand (although it’s not the top of the line most luxurious) it works great and the results are the proof. I use mine every time I do my make up! I curl my natural lashes and my false lashes.
Austin D.
Terre Haute
This product fits my eye shape wonderfully and really lifts my lashes. I never find this curler to pinch my eyelid like some off brand ones tend to do. It’s great quality and has lasted me a long time.
Reilly S.
Brighton, MA
Picked this up from my local CVS and it works so well! Tweezerman is always my go to for great quality products and this did not disappoint. It's good quality and doesn't squeak or pull eyelashes out!
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?