Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #11 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hemlock, MI
I LOVE this product! It gets the job done and it doesn't hurt my eyes at all! 5 stars!
Claire L.
Claire L.
De Forest, WI
This is the tool every girl needs in her repertoire. It is the most basic eyelash curler, with no extra frills or fancies, which is what makes it so perfect. It does exactly what is supposed to do; curl your lashes. The cushion is soft and bouncy, where I sometimes find other curlers to pull and damage my lashes. The cushion is also non porous, so you can use it and easily clean it without having to constantly replace it. You are able to easily find the cushion replacements online. I have had mine for years with no problem or damage.
Claudia Z.
Claudia Z.
i love this because i use it everyday and my eyelashes are so bad they slant down and mascara doesn't help after u used this it makes ur eyelashes go up then put on the mascara it's easy to use and i will buy this again it was 16$ and that is the only con about this but other than that i love this because it's easy to use and it makes my eyelashes look so much better than they normally do Metal Professional Eyelash Curler
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
it's not that useful at least not for me I have long lashes and this doesn't do it for me. It doesn't curl at all I feel like it's a waste of money. Although it is not pricey at all i feel that it doesn't make sense to keep buying several of these because they don't do the job i wouldn't buy this again I would probably invest in a high quality one or one that I am positive will work
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Hewitt, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tweezerman never fails me!! All of their products are great and this eyelash curler is my go to. It's perfect to use everyday and gentle on my lashes. It gives my lashes a nice curl and with the right mascara, it can look like I put falsies on when really I didn't! Would recommend
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lash curler! It's the perfect size , getting every lash in every squeeze. I have never pinched my skin using it, which is a big plus for me! Gives the perfect curl, never crimps my lashes. All in all a very good product that I definitely would recommend.
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Sycamore, IL
I works well for your basic eyelash curler. Definitely curls lashes which is what it is made for. It doesn't have grip on the handles like some other more expensive curlers but honestly that is not a necessity. It is still comfortable to use on your eyes and feels comfortable in your hands. I use it daily.
Krystina M.
Krystina M.
Manassas, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Classic product for a reason. Have had the same eyelash curler for years and I am not disappointed. I clean it consistantly so I have encountered zero issues and have no reason to replace it. I can't leave the house without using it. Get over the adversion of curling your lashes because it is so worth it!
Molly M.
Molly M.
Urbana, IL
Left my lashes curled wonderfully before applying mascara and they lasted all day! Love the rose gold shade and it's one of the best lash curlers I've ever used! A little on the pricier side (I bought mine from sephora for $22) but the results are worth it.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
This is a very well off eyelash curler. It allows easy curl without having to clamp to hard. I picked one of these up at Walmart and while it does work very well in my opinion its a bit pricy for a tool that does the same job as any other eyelash curler.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?