Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Elleanor M.
Madison, AL
I love this eyelash curler. It's a great price and gets the job done. I got it at Walmart and it's the only type of eyelash curler that I've tried. I would recommend this product to other women if they are looking for something inexpensive and simple.
Isamar J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Inexpensive lash curler that does the job. I have had mine for a couple of years now and it still works great. It is very sturdy and durable. All i need to replace is the black lining. As many lash curlers this one has a good grip and does not hurt my fingers while taking care of business.
Allison M.
San Francisco
It's very good at first but overtime it gets old I guess and it's not as good and when you curl it you need to press down more because it's not as strong as it was as the beginning
Victoria N.
Mesa, AZ
this eyelash curler provides great volume and doesn't pick up a lot of the mascara or other product when used. and if something something is picked up- it's very easy to clean.
Chandra T.
Bellingham, WA
I've used other eyelash curlers before and I love the precision I can get with the tweezers an precision classic lash curler. There is a part of my eyelids that I can't reach with it, but other than that it's my go to eyelash curler.
Mei M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does what it says it is going to do. This was recommended to me by my aunt. I figured it was time to try a different one since loosing old one on vacation. I don't think I'll rebuy it for the price.
Vivian T.
S San Fran, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The tweezerman eyelash curler is my go-to curler. I've been using this curler for over a decade. Every time I lose my curler, I go and buy another tweezerman. The quality is amazing for something you find in Target or in drug stores.
Sara L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Best lash curler I have ever used. Before this I was using a Revlon one, bar occasionally would pull at my water line as I was curling the lashes. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great eyelash applicator.
Jessica B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This lash curler works well and gives me a longer lasting curl than any other lash curlier I have have previously used. It is well worth the somewhat higher cost compared with other lash curlier. I would recommend this product.
Nalani R.
S El Monte
This eyelash curler is everything!!! The eyelash curls grabs every single eyelash and curls it amazingly!!! It's the best eyelash curler I've ever used, it is pricey but very very worth it. I was satisfied with this product.
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?