BY TWEEZERMAN #18 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
  • "This is the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it! I cannot go one day without using one. A little fun tip to help those lashes stayed curled longer; use a blow dryer for approximately 5 seconds to warm and then use! However, watch your skin because it may burn it because it is metal and do not squeeze very tight on the lashes if you blow dry. It will leave a kink!" in 42 reviews
Jayla Rae H.
Scottsburg, IN
Very sturdy product and lasts a long time which I like. I have had cheaper ones in the past and they just don’t hold up. I definitely think this product is worth the money. I got mine on amazon. I would recommend.
Samantha L.
Provo, UT
This is so deserving of 5 stars. This eyelash curler does a great job curling my eyelashes and helps with that great wide eyed look. I can always tell when I skip this and don’t curl my lashes. This is always in my makeup bag. Easily the absolute best eye lash curler I've tried. It curls your lashes so well and doesn't make them stick straight out or give them that awkward bend. It's easy to use and I will buy another just so I can have a back up!
Jennifer M.
This curler is so sleek and classic. It does such a great job of keeping your lashes curled for a long time. The purple component is so cute and feminine. This curler is definitely a good value for the price.
Tara W.
Des moines, IA
It’s a eyelash curler and there’s really not much else to it. I haven’t really used any others so I don’t have much to compare it to. It gets the job done and it doesn’t crimp your lashes so overall that’s a win for me!
Srin Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Alyssa N.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this product, find that it does the job and lasts well over time. I haven’t noticed anything too special about it compared to other eyelash curlers and while I like it, I don’t have a formative opinion on how it performs over others.
Reilly S.
Charlotte, NC
Picked this up from my local CVS and it works so well! Tweezerman is always my go to for great quality products and this did not disappoint. It's good quality and doesn't squeak or pull eyelashes out!
Tiana V.
Tustin , CA
I don’t use my eye lash curler that often, but it’s great for when i want a little boost to my lashes. I usually use it before putt on my falsies so that my natural lashes blend in
Lauren W.
Glendale, CO
I love this thing! It is super simple, no extra bells and whistles, no fancy look, just a straight forward, effective lash curler that hasn't disappointed me! 3 years and going strong!
Maria D. C.
I know tweezer man can be a little bit more pricey than what some people would like to pay. But you truly get what you pay for and these eyelash curler‘s are actually really good.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?