BY TWEEZERMAN #18 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
  • "This is the first eyelash curler I bought and I loved it! I cannot go one day without using one. A little fun tip to help those lashes stayed curled longer; use a blow dryer for approximately 5 seconds to warm and then use! However, watch your skin because it may burn it because it is metal and do not squeeze very tight on the lashes if you blow dry. It will leave a kink!" in 42 reviews
Rebecca S.
United States
Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler I've had mine for years! It hadn't broken or lost its touch. It still works the same as it did when I bought it. Great for the price.
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
Tweezerman eyelash curlers are the best! They may be a little pricier, but the quality is well worth it. They last for months, if not years. They don’t pinch your eyelids and curl lashes with ease. They only eyelash curler you’ll ever need. Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler
Jasmine G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Great product a must have in your makeup bag I always trust tweezerman brand because my eyelash curlers last so long and it’s very affordable I always go to target to purchase these. Curl lashes first apply mascara then curl again it’s my routine for everyday
jessica s.
I used to never curl my lashes because I used a really cheap one that didn’t do anything and once I tried this I immediately noticed a difference. When putting on mascara it held up much better and looked flawless all day. Also they’re easy to hold and gentle on your eyes.
Maria L.
Works like a dream! Best eyelash I’ve used so far, had mine for years and it still works like a dream! Really lifts and curls the lashes! I bought it at my local Walgreens!
Rebecca G.
Visalia, CA
I have very straight lashes but this curler was able to get them up. I do need to use a waterproof mascara to keep the curl. I got mine for a reasonable price on amazon.
Jessy M.
Glendale heights
This is a great inexpensive lash curler it is easy to use and doesn’t snag my lashes like some in the past have. I would definitely recommend a friend and keep buying this brand myself as well ! It is worth it !
Caitlin H.
Philadelphia
I am not a huge fan of curling my lashes personally. This product is easy to use and makes my lashes super curled. I purchased it from Rite Aid and I probably use it about once a week. It’s a good product but just not necessarily my cup of tea.
Brooklyn B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this eyelash curler! It works better than every one I’ve ever bought! I use this several times a day and I’ve had it for over a year so it’s worth it but it is very pricey! If it’s in your budget, I would definitely recommend this one!
Lauren P.
Cannot go wrong with the eyelash curler. Very affordable and does what you need it to do. I use it every morning and has lasted me year after year. Mascara builds up on it but it’s and easy clean and glides right off.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?