Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Taylor Q.
Emeryville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These aren't my favorite! I've used so many different eye lash curlers because I have straight eyelashes so having a curler is a MUST for me! They don't grab the lashes the right way. I think the shape they are in doesn't suite my eye shape!
Hannah T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyelash curler is so good! I purchased mine from Ulta and it was pretty affordable. It curls my Lashes beautifully which is something I really need because my lashes are pretty short. I would definitely recommend this lash curler to anyone!
Kendra O.
Macomb, MI
I have been using Tweezerman eyelash curlers since I started wearing makeup. The curler is easy to use and is painless - I have actually experienced other eyelash curlers literally cutting my eyelash when I've used them. That's what I get for straying away from Tweezerman!
Kate S.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty nice but sometimes can get too close to your eyelid. My main problem with it is that there is always mascara residue on the curler that is hard to get off. I don't think I would buy this again.
Very long lasting eyelash curler, have had it for six months so far and haven't replaced it since! Works just as well if not better than other high end ones I have tried, only of course for much cheaper. Very easy to use and I would definitely repurchase again :)
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Love it classic lash curler, works flawlessly, refills easily with the white pad, no pain, just boom it works and works every time with out issues. I love tweezerman items in general
Doreen C.
Harbor city, CA
This product is a staple in my everyday makeup routine! I cannot go without curling my lashes and this product makes the biggest difference in my look! So easy to use and it works perfectly!
Alexa A.
Victorville, CA
It's a pretty basic eyelash curler but gets the job done. It doesn't pull on my lashes and it's very comfortable to use. However, there are no cushioning on the finger holes so the grip isn't the greatest. It makes the short, stubby lashes look great though!
Nicole B.
New Orleans, LA
I don't use this very often because I've heard that your lashes start breaking off. But it does a great job when I do use it. Small crimps and working from the base, not crimping too hard. I've never seen the point of spending a bunch of money on simple tools. This does the job.
Allyana J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom has been using eyelashes curlers since she was a teen. I'm mentioning this because when I was about 13 years old she gave me an eyelash curler and it was the first "beauty product" I've ever used. It's my favorite thing to use as well.
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?