BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Krystal P.
This curler gets the job done. I haven't used any other brands so it's hard to compare or know if there is something better out there. But, mine has lasted me for years so I feel as though it's best to stick with it.
Isela T.
Midland, TX
They get loose after a while and the rubber get worn out quick, I need a curler that will curl lash with one clamp not where I have to use both my hands to squeeze so they can curl. I try to use veriety. My daughter got one from Clair's it does good the only thing is it has a combe built into it it kinda rips your lashes.
Julia O.
Tweezerman is a trusted make up and beauty tool a bit pricier than store beauty brands, purchased from sally beauty supply. Works great and lash pads can be replaced for continued use. Very satisfied with this product and brand.
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
This is a great eyelash curler. It grabs every lash and gives a solid, lasting curl. It also has refills for the pads, which makes it a good buy. You don't have to replace the whole curler when the pads are worn. I recommend it.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
I don't normally use eyelash curlers unless I need a little boost of volume, or if I need to blend fake lashes with my real lashes, but this is my go to curler. It's super easy to use, and it comes with replacement rubber inserts so you can always have a clean tool!
kirsten b.
Carlton , MN
I thought this was a pretty good curler. It made my lashes curl and they lasted for a good amount of time. The product is easy to use and feels durable. They are easy to get in there and curl your lashes without a problem. The price of this is reasonable as well.
Tara G.
Tweezerman makes my absolute favorite eyelash curler. I have used so many different brands, and this is always the one I go back to. It sufficiently curls my lashes rather than barely doing anything at all. It is also very durable and not cheap feeling.
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
I am not sure why this isn't #1 in eyelash curlers. I have tried dozens of eyelash curlers in my life and by far the best. I lost it for a few weeks and bought several other brands. And did nothing for me. It's strong durable and curls lashes like a champ.
Taylor Q.
Maple grove , MN
These aren't my favorite! I've used so many different eye lash curlers because I have straight eyelashes so having a curler is a MUST for me! They don't grab the lashes the right way. I think the shape they are in doesn't suite my eye shape!
Hannah T.
This eyelash curler is so good! I purchased mine from Ulta and it was pretty affordable. It curls my Lashes beautifully which is something I really need because my lashes are pretty short. I would definitely recommend this lash curler to anyone!
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?