Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #14 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Tracey P.
Tracey P.
Hale Center, TX
Very good product. Curls my lashes just how I like and it is very affordable compared to other pricey brands
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Buffalo, NY
Average. Gets the job done but I wouldn't say I love the product. Price is great and it definitely well made
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Easthampton, MA
Very durable and long lasting. Always get some added length. One of the most important makeup tools I own
Stacie W.
Stacie W.
Rapid City, SD
It wasn't that great.
But it was great to a greatness and I would prefer you buy the top choice ones.
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this eyelash curler. I love this brand so much! They hold the curl and fits my eye perfectly!
jasmine r.
jasmine r.
Lakeland, FL
Perfect for getting the perfect curl to your eyelashes, looks as if you just got an eyelash lift!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Great product. Great price. Worked great, would buy it again. It did what is said it would do.
Lous M.
Lous M.
Calexico, CA
Omggggg soo cute and versatile. I love it. Since they're affordable, I usually give them out.
Paige P.
Paige P.
Lexington, KY
This is my go-to. It curls in a nice C shape, worth no harsh corners. It's easy to clean too
Pat T.
Pat T.
I like this item- nice and simple... It gives me the right amount of curl to my eye lashes
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?