BY TWEEZERMAN #24 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Angelica B.
Sycamore, IL
I works well for your basic eyelash curler. Definitely curls lashes which is what it is made for. It doesn't have grip on the handles like some other more expensive curlers but honestly that is not a necessity. It is still comfortable to use on your eyes and feels comfortable in your hands. I use it daily.
Natalie T.
Hewitt, NJ
Tweezerman never fails me!! All of their products are great and this eyelash curler is my go to. It's perfect to use everyday and gentle on my lashes. It gives my lashes a nice curl and with the right mascara, it can look like I put falsies on when really I didn't! Would recommend
Lynn S.
I love this lash curler! It's the perfect size , getting every lash in every squeeze. I have never pinched my skin using it, which is a big plus for me! Gives the perfect curl, never crimps my lashes. All in all a very good product that I definitely would recommend.
Katie G.
Shawnee, KS
Man this product is great. For years I have the curlers that only cost a couple bucks. I needed a new one cause I couldn't find the rubber replacements for my old eyelash curler. Not only did this curler come with extra cushions, but it curls wonderfully! It doesn't pinch my skin, it doesn't crimp my eyelashes. I like to curl my lashes before bed and brush them, and the curl has been staying overnight!! Would totally recommend this product to anyone, plus it's a great price.
Krystina M.
Manassas, VA
Classic product for a reason. Have had the same eyelash curler for years and I am not disappointed. I clean it consistantly so I have encountered zero issues and have no reason to replace it. I can't leave the house without using it. Get over the adversion of curling your lashes because it is so worth it!
Molly M.
Urbana, IL
Left my lashes curled wonderfully before applying mascara and they lasted all day! Love the rose gold shade and it's one of the best lash curlers I've ever used! A little on the pricier side (I bought mine from sephora for $22) but the results are worth it.
Nicole A.
Bronx, NY
This classic lash curler really curled my eyelashes unlike any other curler. It is very easy to use and doesn't hurt unlike other curlers. I bought it at my local CVS and use it every time before I apply mascara. I am definitely satisfied with this purchase.
Helen X.
I've been using the Shiseido lash curler for years before I accidentally lost it. I opted for this curler since my sister uses it and likes it. I do like that it gives your lashes a good curl but this lash curler is very stiff. It's hard for my to curl my lashes close to my lash line, which I like doing since I have shorter lashes. Other than that, this eyelash curler is a good quality curler that will last you forever.
Monique L.
San Antonio, TX
Good lash curler, definitely does the job. It's pretty good for the price. I've used this lash curler for sometime now and are always content with the results, it's affordable and gives my lashes a nice curl
Kelley C.
This is an okay eyelash curler I purchased this and I really didn't need to honestly. I have naturally curly lashes anyway so this was a waste of money for me. However, I think it's a good drug store alternative
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?