Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #27 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eyelash curler. It grabs every lash and gives a solid, lasting curl. It also has refills for the pads, which makes it a good buy. You don't have to replace the whole curler when the pads are worn. I recommend it.
Jocelyn L.
Fremont, CA
Though this contraption looks scary, it works extremely well. My lashes get curled and stay curled. It is a must for every time I use mascara. It makes my lashes look great, and I can always tell the difference when I don't curl my eyelashes. Definitely recommend.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't normally use eyelash curlers unless I need a little boost of volume, or if I need to blend fake lashes with my real lashes, but this is my go to curler. It's super easy to use, and it comes with replacement rubber inserts so you can always have a clean tool!
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this was a pretty good curler. It made my lashes curl and they lasted for a good amount of time. The product is easy to use and feels durable. They are easy to get in there and curl your lashes without a problem. The price of this is reasonable as well.
Chelsey N.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simple yet affective. These bad boys never let me down, they're lightweight and give my lashes the hight and curl I'm looking for. Best bang for your buck when it comes to eyelash curlers
Tara G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tweezerman makes my absolute favorite eyelash curler. I have used so many different brands, and this is always the one I go back to. It sufficiently curls my lashes rather than barely doing anything at all. It is also very durable and not cheap feeling.
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not sure why this isn't #1 in eyelash curlers. I have tried dozens of eyelash curlers in my life and by far the best. I lost it for a few weeks and bought several other brands. And did nothing for me. It's strong durable and curls lashes like a champ.
Valerie G.
Porterville, CA
Honestly the best eye lash curler I have ever used. My lashes never stay as curler as they do when I use this. I use this every time I curl my eye lashes. I brought this on the website. My skin type is very oily. I would so buy it again. I would spend hundreds of dollars on this again.
Sierra W.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite lash curler for dramatic results. In order for your curl to last longer, heat up your curler with a blow dryer for 10 seconds before use. This will heat set the curl once the tool is used. 😋
Queendy N.
Santa Ana, CA
This product is good because it curls my lashes very nicely and it doesn't hurt like other eyelash curlers. it comes in a nice box and the price is very low and affordable. i was very satisfied with this
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?