Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by Claudia Z.Tweezerman Precision Classic Lash Curler uploaded by naf C.

BY TWEEZERMAN #11 in Eyelash Curlers

Tweezerman s best-selling curler is designed to create beautifully enduring curl.  The silicone lash pad is thick and round to form a more intense curl without ever creasing lashes. A higher quality at a lower price than other brands. This nickel-plated curler is made in Japan. Precision Classic Lash Curler, Silver. see more...

• Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated? 1 Answers
Serena
Serena
Ashland, VA
Works well. Affordable and last a while. Occasionally causes mascara clumping but it's an easy fix. Not bulky or cheap feeling.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Call me old fashioned but I really like the classic lash curler. It's easy to use, easy to clean, and this one is so durable.
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Simple and easy to use! Was scared on loosing eyelashes but the cushion protects them! Keeps my eyelashes curled all day.
Emilia H.
Emilia H.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pinches your lashes and is awful. The old version of this was amazing but I lost it. Will return this for sure! It hurts!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty straight forward eyelash curler. No bells and whistles just a good curler. Doesn't crimp but leaves a nice curl.
jayda p.
jayda p.
Mauldin, SC
Ive had tweezerman eyelash curler forever! Still works as good as the day I bought it. Never had a problem with them.
Christi G.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first eyelash curler I used. It worked well on my lashes. It pulled a little on them but I was just starting out
Daniella C.
Daniella C.
El cajon, Ca
It works very well, it does help to curl your eyelashes. It doesn't pull out your eyelashes , so it doesn't hurt.
Yoana M.
Yoana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works OK sometimes my lashes get stuck to the top of the curler but over all I would say you get what you pay for
Brittany w.
Brittany w.
Mountain Home, ID
Of all the lash curlers I have tried this one has the best fit and gives me the most dramatic curl that lasts.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Will I get a better curl if the lash curler is heated?